Be a complete fucking idiot

>be a complete fucking idiot
>the secret organisation rescue you when you wander the streets during dark hour
>"YO I AM DA BOSS I SOULD BE THE LEADER LOL HAHA I AM THE BEST RIGHT?! LETS KICK SOME ASSES!"
>people long into the organisation decides, that they should make the new, calm and certainly special-multiple persona user their new leader
>"DA FAQ WHY IS HE A LEADER? DO YOU THINK THAT YOU A BETTER THAN ME?! I WILL NOW PROCEED TO ACT LIKE A DICK FOR 3/4 OF THE GAME FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN MY UP MY ASS EGO AND STUPIDITY
>meet a crush and she dies
>I AM A GOOD BOI NOW
>go 180 on your character

this is what persona 3 fags call "complex character development"

You do not get Junpei as a character at all.

The way you say he reacted wasn't like that at all. He was just frustrated because he wanted more of the spotlight. You find out later that the Dark Hour means a lot to him in a fucked up way because it gave his life some purpose. Because of this he felt like he deserved to be a leader, but after some time he gets over it. Hell, he even apologizes to the MC for acting like an ass.

I'm pretty sure you didn't even try to understand him and just disliked him early on and wouldn't have it any other way.

>hating da man

you need a cerain amount of intelligents to appreciate junpei, the character is simply too complex for p4/5 babbys

Persona 3 was doing nothing Illegal. The characters were entering the property of the organisation that funds them.

Persona 5 was "brainwashing" people and illegally entering their "space" by STEALING their "treasure".

Junpei is far better than WE'RE THIEVES BETTER GO STEAL THE TREASURE!!

You'd be upset too if you weren't the main character of your own life.

What law did phantom thieves break?

Depending on laws regarding the Metaverse, breaking and entering

There might be some UN/Japanese laws regarding "brainwashing"/social engineering/"blackmail/extortion" regarding the Treasure.

Australia has a law about the "Right to freedom of thought, conscience etc" which might have a regional version in Japan.

Who said that characters must obey the law? Mr policeman at your school?

>Junpei D. Mann
>follows the law, pimping elite member of secret shadow elimination squad, hot girlfriend, best bro

>Yosuke P. Pants
>Pees himself, hates everything, loudly investigates kidnapping/murders, has a frog ninja

>Ryuji Lameleg
>YEAH THIEVES, CAN'T WAIT TO BREAK AND ENTER! BETTER GET REVENGE!

Ryuji is the worse

Dat neck

>our teacher who is abusing his position and cant be touched is ruining life of students, ours included, but we cant do anything about it because m-muh brainwashing

I meant revenge as in "DUDE SHITTY ADULTS! WE'RE GOING TO GET ALL SHITTY ADULTS! ADULTS SUCK!" not him in particular.

>pimping elite member
You mean kids' baseball coach who's a reserve member for a secret shadow elimination squad because persona users aren't exactly common. I love the shit out of Da Man, but come on: he's not exactly the most badass motherfucker around.

>being a coach is a negative
???

Can't believe Atlus maintained the same Dumbass bro in every game for at least 3 to 5.

I didn't say that, but it's not exactly an elite occupation.

>intelligents

>it's not exactly an elite occupation
What does that matter?

>play as FeMc
>he goes from asshole to best bro
>doesn't even call the police on you when it becomes apparent that you're fucking an elementary student

Junpei is truly the best.

P3 was a mistake.

It matters when you're trying to hype him up as some as some super badass elite anti-shadow warrior when he's actually just a part-timer with a mundane life.

>brainwashing
They removed a desire which caused that person to break the law. Once that desire was gone those people of their own will began to feel immense regret and eventually turned themselves in. Notice how the group was always worried whether not not stealing the heart would work? It's because they literally don't know and it was up to the person.

not canon

Futaba hacking the nations TV's to call out Shido was one of things you're hooked with

Considering all your weapons are real, aside from guns, possession of offensive weapons

There's probably a law regarding coercion that stealing hearts breaks.

>They removed/altered or "washed away" a desire
>human desire is the fundamental motivation of all human action
It could construed as an assault to he "Right of Freedom of Thought or Conscious".

>3/4
What? Junpei apologizes before the yakushima trip about "being such a dick" Thats literally 1/4 of the game.

She became canon the second Atlus decided to make Theo canon.

>freedom of thought
>that desire was so distorted it took over their thoughts to the point they had a palace
If you're gonna put it that way the desire is also practically a foreign body stealing their thoughts and actions.

Yes, you could argue that too.

A lawyer might argue both the Palace and the Thieves are guilty of assaulting their freedom of thought/conscience

>still no scene where lizzy saves P3MC's spirit and he hangs around in the velvet room because his body can't exist in the real world

It's all I ever want fatlus. Poor kid had Death inside him for most of his life, after he finally takes it out he has to spend an eternity guarding humanity from its own suicidal tendencies, give him some rest.

Even Jesus revived after 3 days.

All the P3 cast needs to do is break the seal and convince Nyx to leave the world alone by communicating their feelings to it through dance since they can't beat it by conventional means.

>Poor kid had Death inside him for most of his life
I love how they never bothered to explain this "aegis sealed death inside you" part

Technically he died back out there on the space he just was left to "live" a little longer to say goodbye.

Persona 3 is the Evangelion of vidya
The Answer is the End of Evangalion of vidya
P3P is the Girlfriend of Steel of vidya
It's clear.

He will return only to be shit on even more. It's his destiny

Actually, the shopkeep mentions that the knives are plastic and the rest of the weapons are models too when you max out his confidant link.

>Even Jesus revived after 3 days.
Door-Kun will revive after three games

Fair enough, works on the same cognition idea as the guns then

it is explained in the old cellphone game starring aegis. unfortunately, its a pre-smartphone era game

>this nonsense logic

lol WTF is up with his neck

>being friends with junpei, kenji or yosuke

terrible. Rather be friends with a sports team bros or brad from p1.

The first dude in p5 is a fucking king apparently because he's a coach or whatever.

>implying that isn't the case already

you could tell the writer had a terrible highschool exp.
>i hate jocks and coach authority figures!
>whisper whisper; STOP TALKING ABOUT ME REEEE
>STUPID ADULTS
the whole school shit was pure projection from a bitter guy

Ryuji is so hot-blooded and such a pottymouth that it's half the time endearing and half the time annoying to the point it feels like he's parodying himself.

i hated his voice actor over acting.

all 3 persona games have this character
Ryuiji, Yosuke and Junpei

But Junpei > Yosuke > Ryuji

rather be friends with someone else anyone else.

>you will most likely never play as a cute grill in the new persona games ever again
fatlas pls let me live my fantasies so I won't act them out in reality

He's king because he sees himself as ruler of the school. Even the principal bends over to him, since he's the one who keeps the schools prestige

Don't ask me why Okumura was an astronaut I really don't know

so thats why we getting an influx of fucking arabs?

>the answer is the only good thing about persona 3
get fucked

>tfw you'll never kill Fuhrer with Eikichi
It should be a crime to have that much style.

What are you implying?

Kamoshida is based on a real life person.

>the end of evangelion is the only good part of evangelion

you should probably get fucked yourself

Was Chidori alive in Ultimax? I thought it was implied she was.

He rejected me when I confessed to him though.

>People actually miss Yosuke

Ryoju and Yosuke never acted like a dicks for no reason when it comes to the main character

This

Da Man >> Yosuke >= Ryoji

Look at this faggot & his oversimplification of a character.

Your observations are less than basic, you stupid teenager.

It's to do with how ambitious he is in regards to his career - he's using his company as a way to launch himself into the world of politics

>people actually pick who they like: Junpei, Yosuke or Ryuji
>mfw I like all of them

They're all fucking bros, why do you have to hate one to like another? You dumb shits.

Junpei was basically pic related, coming to the end conclusion at fucking 15.

Fairly poetic. I was just thinking of 'galactic overlord/darth vader' thing he had going, given how he sees all his workers as pawns

I don't remember very well, but my impression was that it kinda seemed to maybe imply that but it was kinda vague. I'm really fuzzy on Ultimax though since it was kind of a shitSHO

She's alive, P3FES is canon, she comes back to life but forgets about junpei and personas.

You can make her come back to life, but it doesn't really affect anything and is easy to miss. In the Answer Junpei also seems to imply that she's dead.

Nah look it up, he even talks to her on the phone in arena.

>junpei da man meme
>yosuke is a obnoxious faggot le meme
>ryuji is a cuck maymay

get memed son

Why is his neck so long?

COPY THAT

what the fuck

why is his neck so fucking long

gotta have a long neck to be the leader