Chroms falchion

>chroms falchion
>yato
>raijinto
>siegfried
>marths falchion

Are you ready for utter garbage fanservice?

I hope that the Heroes poll made whoever decided on the FE Warriors trailer and roster feel dumb.

Yeah, I've accepted it was going to be mostly Fates and Awakening. Mario Warriors would've been a way better idea

Heres your roster
>marth
>chrom
>lucina
>m robin with a sword
>f robin with a tome
>m corrin with sword
> f corrin with dragonstone
>xander
>leo
>camilla
>elise
>ryoma
>takumi
>hinoka
>sakura

Are you enjoying this fanservice yet?

You forgot Azura and maybe Ike

>ike

Lmao

>No Tharja

How do you expect me to get erect?

Where's the completely original idol character and franchise themed version of lubu?

If I can't play as Roy this game is automatically trash.

This thread is about the Warriors game, please stop leaking Smash 5

>Ike
>Still not in heroes, even though polls show him as the favourite
>even after his votes got split between two versions

They honestly hate FE 9 & 10 for some reason

You know I was gonna argue against that, but the more I think about it, it might be cool

>smashfag

Fuck off already

He's not in because they're saving him for when the game drops to an all time low to bring people back.

>awakeningbaby waifufag
I wouldn't mind these if they actually tried the other games in the series and talked about more than how much x character makes their dick erect

>cancerous smashfag
The worst. They are only playing the phone game and warriors because they play as a fire emblem character in smash. Absolute cancer.

IntSys doesn't like Ike because he's not a special magical hero with royal magic dragon blood
He's just a mercenary son of some nigger knight that chimped out once

It'd be pretty dope if each title got around 3 of the most dramatic battles from that game with electric rock remixes instead of the much more likely " Oh no, our worlds have collided, let's fight it out!"

At least they'll surely keep some strategic elements from the series though right?

Right?

ur cute

Its too bad awakenig and fates had no dramatic battles.

Well i guess i did like the hidden truths dlc battle

I hope Lana comes back just for the anal devastation.

>no Tokyo Mirage Session chars
Shit list

Trash

Your taste? Yeah it is.

>being surprised that any sort of Fire Emblem crossover is going to star Marth + most characters from Awakening/Fates
Why? It's blatantly obvious that anybody currently interested in the series is only there due to the two most recent entries in the series, or are Marthfags who have been following the series since the beginning. Be lucky if you see anyone from Path of Radiance or the GBA games, and even then, they will only be main characters so people don't feel left out for not playing the games.

Maybe some characters from the Echoes remake, to help sell that game.

>Be lucky if you see anyone from Path of Radiance
IS fucking hates the Tellius games. Look at how many Tellius characters are in Heroes.

>Hector and Ephraim may not get in due to the immense need to make fanservice

it aint fair

>all these assumptions

Y'all niggas realize this is made by Omega Force.

All those waifu esque characters will be sold as DLC anyway.

It'll be all the lords + Robin

>he thinks they won't put Lyn in the games
Japs fucking love her m8 and the rest of the world does too. She's the only one that matters

Archaneafags will probably also get Tiki since she's in Heroes twice at launch. Will probably be the Awakening design though.

literally the one thing worse than waifufags
stop posting any time

Tellius games bombed so badly they almost killed the series. Nips also don't like beefcake Ike from RD.