Tekken 7 thread. Post guest characters you want, customizations and mains

Tekken 7 thread. Post guest characters you want, customizations and mains.

Pity bump

3D fighters are garbage

what's with your obsession?

With Rick in T7? Idk I just think he is a good fit is all. I will never stoop as low as the Kattfag that is shitting up the Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite thread as we speak.

Splatterhouse 2 when. Splatterhouse 2010 was like Dante's Inferno, simplistic but oddly fun brawler.

I love this idea so much

The 30th anniversary of the arcade game is next year so I think we might see something then.

Don't lewd the Ayane. She belongs to Eliot.

Is that my dad I don't why you want play as him. He is drunk all the time and is never around.

Pls come back mum misses you . . . I miss you ;-;

posting best girl and my main

Fuck off eric

When the fuck is this getting released anyways? Hasn't it been out on arcade machines for like two years or something

Reminder that Kazuma Kiryu from the Yakuza series is one of the most request guest characters for Tekken 7

June 2nd worldwide my dude

Never ever, people shunned it on release because it wasnt a modern military shooter with loads of hype. Its sad because it was enjoyable

June 2
Also the DLC season pass plan is
>cost $24.99 USD
>at launch
Owning the season pass will give you metallic colored items for all characters, purely cosmetic.
>Summer 2017
New Mode
Over 50 new customization options
>Winter 2017
New Guest Character from a different Series
Guest Character's Theme Song and Stage
>Spring 2018
2nd New Guest Character from a different Series
2nd Guest Character's Theme Song and Stage

My name's Ben though

Fuck off George

Man I want there to be a woods stage for Rick, a classic Splatterhouse costume and a 2x4 customization item.

As someone who practices kick boxing, this is my opinion:

2D fighters:
>spamming fireballs and/or jumping/flying all over the place
>can be fun,
> but not satisfying in a 'fighting' sense

3D fighters:
>actual sensible movement, mostly because of sidestepping which is immensely important in real life too.
>Punches, kicks and throws etc. feel way more impact ful because of non cartoonish style, graphics, physics and movement.
> you feel like you won a fight, not a game
> realistic graphical style forces character designers to try harder to make characters stand out, better designs over all.

And this is coming from a guy who loves GG and MK (SF not so much).

i hope tekken 7 does better than sf5 did when it comes to consoles

>people most want a raven-haired Yakuza member when we've already had the exact same character for the past seven games.

I'm 100% sure it will, its gonna have a shitload of content at launch, and some normies actually care about Tekken's story, and this is "the end of the Mishima saga" so more casuals will get in, especially with Akuma being in.
But yet again, SFV sold like 100,000 or some shit

Yeah I think normies will get it for "dude MMA!" and story mode.

>tfw Dragunov in Tekken 7

I fucking love Dragunov.

>it will never get a sequel
>you will never fight Cthullu possessed Jen
Fucking bullshit

Ms. Kanzuki duh.

Not really vidya but a Kamen Rider would be cool. Tekken 7 was briefly shilled in the currently airing season even.

What platform are you getting it on? I was gonna get it on PC but my friends are getting it on Xbox.

This looks the best roster in a long while.
>inb4 Leifags

Are Kuma and Panda actually different aside from having different (and even then seemingly only visually but not practically) Rage Arts? What was the point of seperating them into different characters other than to pad out the character select screen

>Hitler
>Wario

Truly the best roster.

Good character models of Lili and Christie for SFM.

Literally all that is required.

>Christie

I want pic related but I know he will never happen because HnK hasn't been mainstream for 30 years now.

That the closest we will get to her?
Cant wait until Roy12 start making Tekken models for HS.

>Kenshiro
>Raoh
>Rick
>Kazuma Kiryu
>Goro Majima
>Terry Bogard
>Geese Howard

Why not all of them?

No one knows yet, all we know is that they have different Rage Arts so far.

I'm sure this won't be the only year with a season pass and dlc characters. For now though, we can only pick two guests, so I'm choosing Rick and Kazuma

I wish we would get all of them but since we can't just give me Raoh please.