>Gameplay
>P2 > P4 > P5 >
Stopped readind right there

>P5 music that low

piercy looks the coolest

>story
>characters
>P4>P5
Is P5 really that bad? I can't imagine worse than P4.

>typical shonen hairstyle
>black school clothes

Seriously, the P3/4/5 protagonists are so fucking lazy compared to the P1/2 protagonists.

Tatsuya's shoes are so unfashionable.

Persona 5 had the worst cast of characters easily but it's bullshit to say it had a worse story than the stupid as shit 3 and revelations had going for it.

>Persona 5 had the worst cast of characters
But that's not Persona 1 and 4

>Tatsuya
>Piercy
>Not generic highschoolers
P1/2fags delusion reach new levels everyday

>5 having the worst characters

Only if you only count the main party

Anyone saying P4 has better characters than P5 is suffering from severe nostalgia goggles.

Nocturne>Ever Persona game that has ever been made or ever will be made

>Protagonists
>P2>P3>P5>P4>P1
What made the protag good in P2? Not arguing against, just have never played it.

no he just has shit tastes or nostalgia goggles. As someone who played p4 for the first time last year, p5 has way better characterization.

>P5 second worst for nusic

NEGRO what? the OST gets my dick harder than any of the girls

I don't even know how you can argue otherwise. The group dynamic makes the characters great in 4 and not the individual characters themselves.

P5>P4>P3>P2>P1

>implying persona games don't get better and better

>What made the protag good in P2
Jun romance desu.

If we talk only about IS Tatsuya is nothing special. But in EP he stops being a silent portagonist and gets a lot of characterization

>Music
>P3>P1>P4>P5
OP, i don't care if this is bait or not. Your taste is fucking shit

spoilers here

he literally goes through fighting to save his universe only to lose, have one of his potential romance options murdered in front of him, and punch philemon in the face. Philemon allows them to reset the universe and he has to go through the same thing again in a parallel universe because he fucked up and caused a paradox. There's two protagonists of P2 though, Tatsuya is only one of them. The other Is Maya, who is the best female protag in gaming history

Velvet attendants
P5>P3>P4>P2&1

>it's finally raining in the evening
>aww yeah, time for a bath!
>LET'S NOT DO THAT TODAY
yeah, good fucking gameplay. Otherwise it's good.

>story
>P3 a bes
Nah

>music
BABYBABYBABYBABYBAY and bad baking advice are memorable sure, but not that good.

>liking elevator music and trash hipsters listen to while sipping on their lattes

You can't beat INEVERFELTLIKE

DANCE, IMA PUT YOU IN A TRANCE

P3P>P5>P3>P4>P2&1

fixed that for you.

>Final Boss
>P2>P4>P1>P5>P3
>implying the eyeball was better than Shidou or Nyx Avatar
Kill yourself

P5>P4=P3>P2>P1

The only ranking that matters

>P4 over P2
>P4 even being better than P1

P5=P3=P2>>>P1 >>>>>>P4

What version of each game should I play? I'm about halfway through the PSP version of 1 and I'm not sure what to do about 2, since the PSP version of Eternal Punishment didn't get localized, i'm thinking of just getting the PS1 version of both so it's not a weird downgrade going from Innocent Sin

Get the psp version of innocent sin.

The transition will kinda suck but the psp version has outstanding voice acting and it makes it a lot better.

Anything Raidou > Lucifers Call > everything else

>not Persona 1
Only shit character in P4 was Brown

P1*

Fuck you Sup Forums The Phantom Thieves are my favorite persona team.

Nope sorry P2 and P1 were awful
The only thing P2 had going for was the story but simply banking on story isnt gonna work

Let these people revel in their nostalgia.

good negotiation was the most fun part of p2. Discovering fusion spells was fun too.

I do wish it was a bit harder but the combat system is underrated and people just bitch because its slower and isn't meant for kids with ADD

P2 Negotiations we're shit, repetitive as all hell

not really. you only had to negotiate with a demon 2 or 3 times max if you were good at getting free cards and most demons didn't have the same answers over and over.

>im guessing you weren't

>you only had to negotiate with a demon 2 or 3
>2 or 3 times
user go back and play IS or EP i don't think you remember how grindy and horribly repetitive the card system was

You have to be so delusional to think P2 has the best gameplay.

Also
>most demons didn't have the same answers over and over.
This is false

>Gameplay
>P2 >
increasingly convinced P2 defenders never actually played the games

>Characters
>P4 > P3

Fusion spells were fun but they were the only worthwhile moves using which dulled the game play

It's like how awful the Once More system in P3 was and how easily you can exploit it, dulling the gameplay

>I do wish it was a bit harder but the combat system is underrated and people just bitch because its slower and isn't meant for kids with ADD
oh man which of the 30 functionally-identical elements will I use in this battle
doesn't matter I can just spam fusion spells the entire game

Music
>P3>P1>P4>P5>P2
change p4 with p2 and its good
Characters
>P2>P4>P3>P1>P5
p4 needs to be all the way in the end

yeah, P4 had a few good characters, but it doesn't make up for the ridiculous amount of shitty characters

Story
P3>P2>P1>P4>P5

Stop right there.