Name a more fun character to play in all of video games

goatse

tetris

>a blatant copy of WC3's Abomination
you serious mate?

Excuse me, I play with DOSH.

but thats not invoker

>have to roam around the map "making plays"
>a team with even the most basic map awareness will jam so many wards up your ass you're forced to just tower hug for 10 minutes
>meanwhile their carry is farming like a champ and you have 15 minute stick/tranquils
>miss a single hook and your team goes apeshit
>carry is a braindead sand nigger antimage that doesnt know how to farm and gets a battlefury at 25 minutes and has the audacity to blame it on your missed hook at the start of the game
>can go 12-2-20 and still lose because Pudge scales terribly with items
>if you havent won by 30 minute mark you are literally just a 3 second single target disable and can kiss 25 points goodbye

There are better "ganker" heroes that can enter the lategame with better carry potential than Pudge. He can still be fun to play though

"All these fancy knights and scary monsters. Pff! What do they got that I ain't got? Nothing, that's what."

>Rubick

He can do anything you can do and more, name a single hero that can defeat him

anything that hero is garbage

Alternatively Fox if you're good enough

>teammate picks meepo
>lose
>enemy team picks meepo
>lose

I hate this hero so godamn much

>melee
>fun

Shes cute CUTE

>he thinks i need to make plays when i can lower movespeed by 30 percent at lv 1

also play with friends who dont care if you miss hooks, stop playing dota with pubs.

omg yes

This man (bear)

>He can do anything you can do and more

he can only steal one spell last time i checked, and in the case of pudge he can just toggle rot before you steal hook

>he takes rot at lv1

Get a load of this guy

clockwork

yea thats old school strat noob fuck

before chain buff

>pick meepo
>10:00
>help me to initiate
>nah gotta farm
>lose with full inventory of items
>enemy picks meepo
>10:00
>lets gank meepo
>nah gotta farm
>lose with empty inventory
win games in 20 minutes without building midgame items and leave unsatisfied

they nerfed hookspeed recently, no point getting lv 1 hook they for some reason didnt nerf the rot slow

its a guaranteed kill and a possible deny if things go bad

every game i play with a meepo in it hes jungling and goes for 2 dragon lances and i NEVER see him helping in a fight

Visage.
I will never not be fucking mad at valve for making him gutter trash for years, giving him a day to go 30/1 every game and then putting him back in the trash can forever

hate that build

my man

havent played dota2 since it when chink LOL

Krieg.

DE DUSG :-DDD

BENIS IN BAGINA :-DDDD

Pudge scales well with exp and decently with items. Keep being involved and build 2 big items (let's say shiva's and heart) and lets say a small time like hood or glimmer, and you're extremely hard to kill. If you reach level 25 you're pretty much impossible to kill. They'll always be forced to prioritize your team and you just continually rot people, do pure damage hooks, and disable someone, not to mention shiva slow and damage.

horrifying and arousing

Pre 7.00
Guess I can always play teemo in league though.

Iv been fucking around with a sniper jungle/solo off recently. You can stack 3 camps at once with shrapnel and even if you get bullied out of the jungle you can catch up by buying tomes/midas and spamming assassinate with the 5mps talent. Kind of ends up being like techies when it comes to defending highground

He can't help in a proper fight til he has 3 meepos, senpai. Your job is to keep him alive and keep vision. Avoid fights until he's ready. You can't force a low level meepo to fight any more than you can force a level antimage to try to take on an Ursa. Some things just aren't designed to happen in your favor. The only exception is bringing 's fight to meepo, like ganking his lane where he's farming.

it doesnt matter if he has 1 meepo or 5 or whatever the fuck hes NEVER there

>ganking his lane

hes always jungling

Any competent agressive players will just dive under tower to get solo sniper, and he can't spam ult forever, gotta get physical damage somewhere.

No he's not. He switches between lane and jungle. He should be doing both.

Ahgs + 5 rapier

lmao yes he is. its always a 5th pick meepo jungle.

>enemy sniper has pike and mealstrom
>cant push high ground yet boys lets back off and farm
>10 minutes later grab rosh
>time to push again
>hes blanketing us with 5 shrapnels in a row and ulting at least 2 of us at a time with scepter before we can even get close to a tower
>it ignores linkens now too

Fucking disgusting hero.

You and the people you play with are trash then

Find me a more useful her, I dare you.

How about get good and play him right then, faggot

you are fucking stupid dude

hero*

How is he stupid for telling you the meepos you play with that solo jungle are shit? Tell your friends to stop being shit instead

I sometimes help even with 2 meepos, ganking mid from the enemy forest is nice and my mid thanks me for that. If enemy pick can allow it then I can roam, fast mek in some cases helps to get the whole team to participate in a fight.

Pudge in 8 seconds does more damage with his hooks than Lina's laguna blade every 50 seconds.
You don't get to complain as pudge

how about you get good instead and not a burden to the team?

Where does redfag post these?
His tumblr has been dead

Any competent team will tp in to help him. Also yes he absolutely can spam ult with basic shit like aquila/5 mana per sec talent/25% cooldown reduction.

>Not exclusively playing Foster

laughing at your life
good taste though

i dont play with friends retard

I'm so glad I stopped playing DotA
>7.0 have someone who is literally called Anti-MAGE a magical buff

I'm the one who splits farm to lane and jungle on my meepo. You get good and learn to do it too, subhuman Peruvian

>Y-YOU'RE RETARDED
Why?
>You assumed I had friends, haha you must feel really stupid right now ;)
This is pathetic. I feel bad for you. Legit.

sniper really only needs lance/mjolnir to be a huge pain in the ass, especially if hes not braindead and plays defensively + has a tanky frontliner to soak for him

Any hero from Crumblin Island Arena

Holy shit fucking annihilated ahahahahaha

Why is TA so shit?

yeah you are stupid as fuck dude

Because she's a boy

In CIA or Dota?

She is a fucking beast in that custom game
Kinda mediocre in Dota because stacking was nerfed pretty bad

nobody cares about party mmr in this game you dumb fuck

That would make her the best you dingus.

Calm down kid you already lost.

base attack range is shorter than melee heroes lmao

Because refraction gets countered by orb of venom

you are shit
>inb4 rains do damage

Why did they have to nerf my boy Troll Warlord?

Hey man, bad and janky games can be fun to break. That's basically what the Melee """scene""" is all about.

>i-i-i din du Rick

calm your autism down and type less caps

>bad for years
>pros start using him for his living armor
>loses hits, mana cost doubles, cooldown skyrockets
>goes back to never pick
>time passes
>gets an aghs
>it's a good aghs
>pros pick him a little
>aghs beaten to within an inch of its life
>goes back to never pick
>flash forward to 7.00
>recieves a rework
>natures guise cant be cast on allies or voluntarily, it's a worse permanent invisibility but it has a meaty stun on
>also gains a powerful bash at 25
>bash removed almost instantly
>all interesting talents nerfed
>aghs further gutted
>new Guise completely fucked
>Leech Seed destroyed for good measure
>and let's take 5 move speed off this incredibly slow hero just to be sure
>???
And here we are today.
Being a Treefag is suffering.
Not as much as being a Doomfag, though.

clq if youre reading this thread you fucking suck at the game.

Jesus christ those are some terrible fucking proportions.
>LoLbabbies will defend this

>Double manta infront of you
Psh... nothing personnel

if you need to constantly be around friends you are a weak human being.

TA is free MMR if you have good lane mechanics and understand how psi-blades work

Good luck vs. this bastard though

Any character that's not in a MOBA.

at least im not a nigger.

So any DOTA character is fine, then.

>still baller af

>MOBA
It's ASSFAGGOTS, you uncultured swine

>FRIENDS MAKE YOU WEAK
>literally
>unironically
>taking your life philosophy from Shadow the fucking Hedgehog
Sasuga Sup Forums

well you appear to have some kind of mental disorder so youre both weak and retarded

nah youre a DUMB PIGSKIN

lmao is that supposed to insult me? take a shower assuming you have running water because you just got shit wrecked.

Please, Shadow the Armchair Psychologist, since you're clearly so well adjusted, please tell me more!

ok. just so you know because you took a psych 101 course at your local community college does not mean you're a real psychologist.

pigs are much cuter and more useful than niggers

Yes, user, that's rather the point.

yes it's the point but probably not for the reason you think it is.

Oh yea I didn't play doom for a long time then I play him and see the shit melee stun they gave him and started crying my eyes out thanks for the reminder user

you ain't even trying yo

dont have to try hard to wreck these scrubs

nerfing orb of venom was adding insult to injury, i used to do first blood with random 3k shitters every single game with treant by just bashing and slowing down any enemy hero, now you stun for half a second and can't slow for shit

gotta go boots first pudge for guaranteed first blood now