Females in cod ww2

Would devs put female soldiers in cod WW2 to appease to SJW crowd?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hNZ_ayitLU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

women fought in the french resistance during ww2

they could make an important female character from that, maybe even a whole campaign
it'd be cool to be honest, instead of the british SAS being the sneaky missions, it'd be the french resistance

The amount of SJWs that play games is so fucking small its not worth catering too at all. The only reason it even gets into games is because the devs them selves are SJW faggots trying to push an agenda.

If they include a Russian campaign I guarantee it will be a female soldier. That is the only way they could justify it, and even then it's still kind of bullshit. It happened, but it was incredibly rare considering the number of soldiers involved.

They already did. See Call of Duty 3 and Call of Duty: Finest Hour.

>Everything is about politics
>Everyone is out to get me and brainwash me
>Anything that doesn't cater to my special needs is SJW

This election really fucked everyone up.

It'd be pretty cool, though they'd be forced to make the game all about either tank battles or sharpshooters.

Resistance campaigns don't make any sense in the type of combat involved in that kind of resistance fighting. Straight up gun fights between Nazis and resistance fighters results in resistance fighters getting their shit kicked in.

>violent video games don't cause violence
>political agendas in video games might brainwash people

>game that tries to be realistic
>full of unrealistic bullshit added to pander to tumblrinas and company

Do you really believe that Battlefield 1 was only made with money in mind? Swedes are that brainwashed they can't keep PC shit out of their products.

That is why the missions would be all sneaky, like in the British SAS campaign of MW, and only with hit and run combat plus sabotage missions.

Yeah these SJW faggots are all over the place its annoying as fuck.

>women demand to be included in pieces of history where they served no major roles
>wars
>b-but there were SOME female soldiers!
>some

It's gotten pathetic.

but they're a vocal minority
they'll cry and scream, and devs will listen, even if their opinions are basically what makes games worse

They will not.

Violent video games DON'T cause violence. Tons of actual research has been done on this.

Fuck off.

yeah

>French females fought during ww2
Yeah by having sex with Germans

>french resistance
>sneaky
>walk onto a railroad track carrying a satchel pack and wait for a train to hit you to guarantee a derail
>waving a white flag all the while

Imagine multiplayer with half the lobby playing female soldiers lmao

That's not how CoD has ever worked apart from one or two missions per game.

This stuff has been going on forever, it didn't magically start with the election. Just because you're not interested in politics doesn't mean that politics isn't interested in you.

Well, I think the entire french army should be presented as all-female.

>game has 4 stories from 4 protagonists
>three male one female
>the male ones all end in the protagonists dying heroically but brutally to show the cold unforgiving nature of war, they achieve minor victories
>the female one get lucky and manages to self detonate a nuke, destroying the entire enemy front and she gets out alive and gets praised the whole time

>French """""men"""""

Or maybe something like youtube.com/watch?v=1hNZ_ayitLU

Kek

I see no reason to exclude them from MP.
If I see a stupid amount of female soldiers in singleplayer, though...

LOL WOMEN D--DAY SEXIST

>game known for not being realistic
>WAAAAAAAAH STOP PUTTING GIRLS IN MY GAMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh boy... another Stalingrad or Omaha Beach campaign.

That... That'll be... *yawn* "fun".

Also gives birth to JFK.

Then you don't know how a lot of devs and publishers in the west work

>press f to dilate

>I see no reason to exclude them from MP.
Seeing as only one country actually used them in combat to any meaningful degree, it just doesn't make sense.

>That is the only way they could justify it, and even then it's still kind of bullshit.
Picking a odd, "uncommon" story or anectode from WWII isn't lame bullshit, it's pretty cool. I don't see why they should stay on the run to the mill story we've all already seen 1000 times.

Speaking of which, either sniper mission or (but it won't happen) mission based on the female fighter pilots regiment would be neat. They totalize thousands of combat mission, it's not like it's some legendaty fairytale bullshit.

what's bad about this?

>tfw no german campaign
virtual nazis don't hurt anyone

To end this bait thread. Women have no place in this games singleplayer besides like a nurse in a back base. Females were never near the front anyone who says its okay is a troll or retarded.

>ctrl+f
>"soviets"
>no results

You disgust me, Sup Forums.

Soviets deployed plenty of females, mostly as combat medics and snipers. One of the top snipers in the history is actually one of those women, Lyudmila Pavlichenko. 309 confirmed kills I think.

I think this is elegant solution for the SJWs.

But no, catering to those faggots is always wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches

The only way they could get me to give a shit about another WWII shooter is if they did super obscure battles, like the Aleutian Islands Battle Of Attu or the fighting of Vichy French in Madagascar.

I'm so fucking sick of World War themed shit, no, the years long absence of them has not changed my attitude.

>They totalize thousands of combat mission, it's not like it's some legendaty fairytale bullshit.
On the scale of the war between Germany and Russia the contribution of female combat soldiers approaches fairy tale level. Like you said the two things they did occasionally, sniping and flying planes, neither will make up an entire CoD campaign.

Men advance the world
Women (try) to advance only themselves.

>no difference between factions other than cosmetics
>Stone age sheep fuckers vs humanity
>both sides are balanced
You tell me what's wrong.

Yeah. Female reistance members existed, and Female Russian Snipers were also a thing.

I know SJWs are annoying but fuck off with your scare-mongering (((average Sup Forums poster)))

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches
>At its largest, it had 40 two-person crews.
Do you understand how numerically insignificant that is?

>GAMES SHOULD NOT BE FUN BECAUSE MUH HEESTOREKAL ACK-CKEWRACY

>h-hey big bro, please come back safe

Hmm

>24000404400 rubles have been added to your account
45 billiion more and you can buy some bread

how long have they been using that fucking engine for? Shits ancient. I just want another brothers in arms

Huh? I think you replied to the wrong person user.

Fuck you faggot, how the fuck is this scare mongering. It was a fucking question

I don't understand how scale is an important factor when telling a story in a videogame.
No one cares about Private John Smith landing on the beaches of Normandy and getting shot in the face.

female russian snipers were even in COD 2

>night witches

And as I just read they have no business being in this. Plus never was as i said front line.

Never forgetti

they've had female characters in call of duty before the concept of sjwism even existed you fucking idiot

>you come back from the war
>she married a black man because they weren't allowed to go to the war, and were the only men left

by the end of this SJW reign everyone will hate war veterans and think theyre diverse sissy faggots because of these poor quality shit games that make a JOKE of defending your nation and seeing your friends being murdered by another nation

War vets cry when they visit memorial sites, because real war is hell. Its not a cool shooter, its tradegy that ruins rest of your life forever coz of doing the ultimate sacrifice for politicians

That why I ask this because of bf1 obviously pandering

It's a fucking red herring.

WWII isn't stand for World War 2, it's something else

Most likely

You never realized the soviet union took everyone huh? you skip that social studies?

Not insulting you, just giving out another favorite image of mine to use against pol-tards.

she looks super cute desu

>you spawned on the wrong side and got dane-axed? Fuck off and hope to spawn on the side of Odin next time.
I see what you're going for but I think it'll lead to bad reviews from the softcocks that do this kind of thing.

rebels, resistance fighters, soviets, and other slavs all had female soldiers/fighters

best female sniper, ace, and tanker were all soviet, too

Finest Hour has been what I've been thinking about this whole thread.

Fifty bucks says they'll throw in the Russian woman sniper again.

They better not fucking bring back Viktor Reznov either.

>Red square section in CoD1
>there's a lone female soldier around the start of the level

Fuck off OP. This sjw boogeyman shit is nauseating.

thanks senpai
needed these

who cares

it's a video game

it won't be historically accurate anyway what's one more anachronism

>feminazis didn't exist until the Sup Forums invented it

Videogames are all about the small, unique groups or individuals though.

but the British had control over parts of the Middle East and Africa so wouldn't it make sense that the British army would recruit people from those colonies ?

we aint no commie jew fags tho

Yes, more than likely. I'm surprised I didn't think about it immediately. And there will probably also be a Nazi revenge factor (but that's pretty obvious)

>and other slavs all had female soldiers/fighters

Only communists used female soldiers and in insignificant numbers,female resistance members anywhere very rarely did any fighting,they were mostly used to carry supplies or information.

>ACTUALLY IT'S ABOUT ETHICS IN VIDEO GAME JOURNALISM REEEEE

Can we have ONE fucking thread without political shit in it? Just fuck off with this shit already.

>rebels, resistance fighters, soviets, and other slavs
So cowards, Jews, and underhand scum. No wonder the allies turned on each other after Germany fell.

why does Sup Forums fear vaginas so much?

vaginas are nice and warm

>Being this far down the hole

Do you want stealthy Resistance missions or do you want your run and gun Great Escape type missions? Take your pick because I'm kinda getting tired of British Gentleman with a beret and Scotty McHaggis in every WWII British campaign. Price is near and dear to my heart but still.

what was the question of this thread you fucking unique child?

yes but it didn't blow up with popularity until the 2010s

i fucking loved those cuties

i did my best to protect them throughout the levels, soviet girls are so cute

the only allies that turned on each other were the commies vs everyone else

and america hated the communists long before the cold war, after all, we had a war in siberia to back up our white russian buddies which didn't work very well

>things only matter when lots of people are involved

>world war 2 was only 80 years ago

to be honest putting some ladies around in the soviet army is ok, now if you have lt. colonel suzy shouting orders in the battlefield it will be kinda shit

>black men weren't in WWII
>grandfather served, and a friend of the family who we just buried in January fought in WWII

Here's a (you).

>HAHAHAHA LE FRENCH ARE SURRENDUR MONKIES HOOHOHHOHO

Because they totally could toe to toe with the Blitzing army that just conquered Paris right? It's not like they were actually badasses for how they fought back against the Germans at all, no no, it's all Murica and Stalin DPing the Germans while Churchill Fapped to the side.

Maybe also pick up a fucking history book you fucking illiterate idiot.

Call of Duty 3 had a female French resistance fighter and she was one of the main characters

I know, right?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((they)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) released Wii, Portal and Big Bang Theory to commit white genocide. Drumpf and Varg are mai husbandos.

>CoD3 will NEVER be for PC

why live