ITT: We replicate vidya noises

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-otEdq-Ozo
youtube.com/watch?v=ThrOHE-6kE8
youtube.com/watch?v=xdkLZNyEMVU
youtu.be/wEQmvy_HAkA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzKT9Ti6Dk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

smash 4 sucks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

stella glow is garbage
play real trpgs

What game is this from

melee

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOD I FUCJING LOVE SHITPISTJNG XD

wichu-wichu

Well Sup Forums? What sound does it make when you go in one?

*BING*
*BING*
WAHOO!
*1-UP*

You have been visited by Konata and her comfy socks! Good fortune and warm feet will come to you, but only if you type "KONATA ROX MY SOX" in this thread!

Crunk crunk crunk

See

I want Konata to sit on my face

PradoopPradoopPradoop

Diddle-oo diddle-oo diddle-oo

I miss lanced jack.

epic

EPIC

WHAT AN EPIC WIN THIS CHARACTER IS. OH SO YOU'RE OFF STAGE, YEAH WELL YOU'RE NOT COMING BACK ON WITHOUT SOME BULLSHIT IN YOUR FACE BECAUSE I'VE COVERED EVERY FUCKING WAY THERE IS IN. GORODS CAMPING ME AT THE EDGE LEAVING ME HELPLESS FORCED TO TAKE DAMAGE. HAS THE BEST (AN I MEAN THE FUCKING BEST) RECOVERY IN THE GAME AND HAS A FUCKING STUPID ABOUT OF JUMPS. IT'S ALL SO FUCKING SAFE, 0 RISK INVOLVED. ALL OF HIS FUCKING MOVES HAVE DECEPTIVE ENDLAG FOR BEING A FUCKING HEAVY CHARACTER. OH LET ME GUESS
>BUT HURRRRRRRRRRRRR FUCKING DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MY FMSASH IS SO SLOW
YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO USE THAT SHIT TO GET A KILL. NOTHING AT ALL, JUST FUCKING FLOAT ABOVE THE ENTIRE STAGE AND SHOOT SHIT AT ME UNTIL I'M OFF STAGE. OHH SINCE YOU CAN JUST FLOAT WHEREEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME NEAR THE FUCKING EDGE OF THE BLAST ZONE AND MAKE IT BACK SAFE. OR JUST LET ME COME BACK ON SO YOUR SO CALLED "LAGGY" DASH ATTACK CAN KILL ME AT 60%. YEAH IT'S FUCKING LAGGY BUT HAS A SHITON OF ACTIVE FRAMES.
>B-B-B-B-B-B--B-BUT IF HE'S FLOATING JUST DO AN AIR ATTACK
FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE. THE HAMMER HAS TOO MUCH RANGE, AND IF I TRY TO JUMP HE FUCKING BELLY FLOPS ON ME

FUCK YOU AND YOUR MEMEME PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOTS
>HURR WHAT A RESPECTABLE MAIN
FUCK OFF

DAAHHHHHHHHHHH DAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH DAHHH NAAHHHH NAHHHH NAHHHHHHH

Marry me Kokonoe. I'm one of the 10 knights of the fallen kingdom of /ssbg/, so I'd be a good fit for you.

DELELELEWOOOOOP

Me too

*WHOOooaaeEWHOOOAHHH* *Plop*

UNGGGA

What enemy am i

;o)

sfv

I disagree it was very fun.

RAAAAAA
RA-AAAAAAAAHH!!

LOW

youtube.com/watch?v=M-otEdq-Ozo
I fucking love this

Bwopwopwop

braap

MMMmmmm~

Playing it for the first time, just got the big plot twist of klaus's reveal, hence the thread
It's pretty fun but it has its' issues. As someone who hasn't played many RPGs though I'm not too picky so far. My biggest complaint? I wish you could zoom out just a little bit farther. Can't even see the full fucking enemy ranges half the time because you can only zoom out a pitiful distance.

BEAUTIFUL.

You are like a baby, watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=ThrOHE-6kE8

Back in the 90s kids always wanted to replay games after just beating them. Now today you got kids just playing the COD junk. I can play COD for like 10 minutes and get super doper bord of it instantly.

Fuck those things were annoying.

The most annoying enemies for me were the Dekurin. Guts and the crit buffs.

*Deep breath*
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I fucking hate those.

How is this game? Stella Glow, is it worth my money?

Yes, definitely. Don't let the generic anime appearance fool you, it's actually a good game

Brap brap brap

YEAAAAAAOOOOOOOW

Fucking hell.

It's very underrated. Sure it's not the best of its kind out there, but given the circumstances of its development you can't really blame imageepoch

Fucking terrible English dub.

Don't pay for it if you can avoid it, the original developers won't get any money from it anyway.

pi pi pi pin pi pin pi pi pin
TURURU TURURU RU RUU
TURU RU RU

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BWAAAAHRRHLLL

Shut up weeb. Dub was fine.

>Tfw stuck in pipe

No it wasn't

Popo made me want to kill myself

YEAH YEAH ALRIGHT

>SPINNY SPINNY BOOM
>IT'S POPO'S TURN
>WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
How is this not cute as fuck

I heard a single sentence from Hilda when I was trying to find a clip of song of the moon and it was awful.

UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH
AAARRRGLAAAAARLRALGRALGRLARGLG

>not liking IT'S POPOS TURN

Are you kidding? Hilda's voice was the most muh dick of all of them

Betrayal... betrayal....

GANG RAPE

KRCK

Poip
Poip
Poip

She sounded like she had to force every word that came out of her mouth. I'll admit that one sentence might not be enough to hate the whole thing but that was the climax of the fucking game.

VENGEANCE

I liked that sort of lump in her throat kind of effect, given that she was a pretty sad character.
sheeeet, refrain from spoiling the ending since I haven't finished it just yet

Leave this thread and finish the game. Seriously, finish it

*kachlink kachlink kachlink*
*brruptshh*
*kachlink kachlink kachlink*

I play for waifus, it was a fun TRPG.

I'm on it, I'm on it
fuck I think based Hrodulf's about to die ;_;

Actually I felt it was one of the best they did. Luminous Arc wasn't that good and I didn't read good things on the 4th one. Never played the 3rd

>tfw cant unhear this
youtube.com/watch?v=xdkLZNyEMVU

BY
MY
KNIGHT'S
HONOR
BY THE ARCHIBALD NAME

youtu.be/wEQmvy_HAkA

oh you

FUCK OFF NAGALFAR YOU SHITPOSTING ASSHOLE

>Grunting

No ending info here. Look forward to the entire last chapter though, the last 3 fights are fucking great..

I AM CUMMING

Did the Luminous Arc games have the same turn system as Stella Glow?

This one got me, especially the rolling sound.

Fuck I always thought this, glad I'm not the only one

Sakuya>Hilda=Lisette>Mordi>Popo

There were no bad characters in this game.
Except him. You know who.

>the last 3 fights are fucking great
>mfw going into each one of them
I DISTINCTLY remember going into each one of those fights thinking I was completely fucked and there was no way to win them. I thought they were unbalanced as shit and it was about to turn into one of those games that get unreasonably difficult out of no where for the ending stretch of the game. Doubly so since I was on the True Ending path so the last one - when I looked at the stats and moves available - made me audibly call bullshit. Man, what a good time.

laaaa, laaaaa
la la laaa
[squishing noises]
AAAAAAAAAAA
SPLRCH
[YOU DIED]

whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrKRRRIKrrrrrrrrrr

Hilda > Sakuya > Popo >>>>>>>> At least Water Bitch can heal me >>>>>> Useless Mud

weow weow weow

Why do i want to fuck those red things?

Fuck you, mud is the cutest out of all of them

EH REH

Skip

I need to get around to doing a fatroll build

>useless mud
Those traps are fucking great. The AI is stupid enough to stop attacking you and start attacking the mud dolls, which debuffs them and gives you like 2 turns to wreck their shit.
This nigra knows what's up. She has the cutest song too
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzKT9Ti6Dk4
SAKU SAKU