I've seriously decided to buy a Nintendo Switch instead solely because Sony made this game

I was *this* close to getting a PS4 for Bloodborne and Persona 5. Instead I saved that money to get P5 for the PS3 and bought a Nintendo Switch/BotW.

Is this what Sony intended when they made this vomit-inducing game? Just looking at it makes my skin crawl. I don't normally HATE games like this, but look at this fucking character model...

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/794636/Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-sales-Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Nintendo-Switch-Mass-Effect-Ghost-Recon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watch how this thread gets 100+ posts and yet mods won't delete it for instigating flame wars. There's a real Sony bias on Sup Forums and the mods are encouraging it.

fpbp

>look at this fucking character model

What's wrong with it?

>not liking a game means i'm instigating a flame war
I'm literally just voicing my opinion about the game. I don't hate Sony; I have a PS3. This game just looks fucking gay.

Are you seriously trying to get up my ass to report me because I don't like a video game and want to talk about it?

Fuck off.

looks like a dude desu

Nu-Sup Forums isn't nintendogaf, they said.

Saged for blog posting.

you are one sad little bitch

Looks like your average Irish woman to me

persona 5 is on ps3

Her head seems even bigger than the Viktor Reznov's head over there

You never decided on anything, user. You just want to illicit shitpost and trigger a flame war. also enjoy your load times on the PS3 version of P5

I'm sorry, so to be clear, you all believe that if someone doesn't want to buy New Horizons, or if they have a criticism of it, this is worthy of being banned and/or getting the thread deleted?

Do you hear yourselves? I really hope the mods aren't retarded enough to fall for this kind of thing. It honest to god sounds like you're paid to post here with this kind of need for censorship.

All I said in the OP was that this game has gross character models. OH THE HORROR DELETE DELET

what the fuck is going on here

It's because she's closer to the screen.

what

This game bombed so hard. Terrible showing on NPD. Somebody will try to remind everyone it sold 2.7 million worldwide but considering the US is the largest gaming market and it didn't even crack a million here, that number must be some sort of exagerration. Sony creative accounting was probably able to count most of the shipped copies as sold purely for PR reasons.

And yes, it bombed. My any objective standard of the modern video games industry. Massive hype even in 2016. CD Projekt pluggin it (and they hate identity politics so Sony probably paid them for the endorsement).

The massive multi-million marketing campaign. A legion of shills shilling the fuck out of it here and neogaf and elsewhere. Downplaying Zelda's success and trying to pretend it was at least on even footing but probably better. Some shills said it was the best open world game ever. Lots of drive by shitposting in completely unrelated threads "hey guise buy horizon, it's GOTY" and that too the GOTY predictions are fucking laudable.

Most importantly is he large PS4 install base. Game couldn't even sell a million copies in the largest video game market in the world. Lackluster. Not only did Zelda kill it but even fellow identity politics propaganda, ME:A outsold it.

Horizon Zero Dawn is the biggest bomb of the year and will go down in history as one of video gaming's biggest blunders. Sony will be forcing this on new PS4 owners by bundling it probably as soon as the summer.

how assblaster can you be from one game come on guy its not that serious they are video games

You're baiting a console war you flaming faggot. Just don't buy the game if it bothers you that much, you imbecile.

Botw had to dress it's main character like a girl to do it though.

It's no one but Sony's fault for forcing politics into their products. Maybe they believe everyone should be liberal and desperate to choke down their propaganda, but the fact is that making a climate change bulldyke adventure simulator is going to halve interest in the game AT LEAST.

They do this with their movies too. Nigger Annie and Female Ghostbusters comes to mind. It just doesn't work. No one is asking for this shit. Make a character that appeals to someone other than the carpet munching community if you want those people to buy the game.

It's literally not hard. The Sony marketing budget seems to include plenty for online shills though.

There are games I wanted to get on PS 4 but I bought a different console instead purely to spite Sony for making a game I dislike

So this is what mental illness looks like

>people always go on about how Zelda is better than Horizon
>both are SJW pandering games liked by game journalists
>I'm supposed to believe that one is better than another

I did just that. I also discuss this because this is a video game discussion board. Sorry it triggers you. Here's an idea. Post in another thread.

The only one baiting a flame war is you. Sorry, your precious game isn't protected from criticism.

Wow. Super interesting post, OP.

So glad you're rebelling against the misandrist SJW cucklords.

Right in there with you man.

#MGTOW
#WhiteLivesMatter

>Sony bias on Sup Forums
Nigger what are you talking about, there are a million threads daily of people sucking pc cock and shit talking sony
The op you replied to is shit talking sony

it's all the gaffers and redditors flooding this shithole trying to make it in the image of their own cancerous shitholes

>Change Aloy to male
>Nothing about the game or character changes

Well, if that's pandering then that's how you do it I guess.

We did it reddit. We successfully rebelled against Sony! Now no one can challenge Nintendo.

How is Zelda sjw?

I guess so. This thread is just out of control with the people screaming FLAME WAR CENSORSHIP SHUT IT DOWN.

There are countless other threads on the board talking about mundane aspects of games they don't like. But when it comes to New Horizons, suddenly ONLY GAWD CAN JUDGE ME

I need someone to explain to me what kind of Ponzi Scheme Nintendo has that allows them to keep money, and expensive studios?

Well you know Sony didn't actually make the game.

Any big budget exclusive game will be advertised by them heaps though.

It features multiple strong independent womyn who the game glorifies as strong and awesome, even though they're a bunch of screwups. And let's not forget Zelda herself, who's a gigantic crybaby who makes Steven Universe look like Doomguy.

I dont really get it. I cant stand when something has diversity and feminism forced into it and hzd has sat well with me. It's like these people don't want female main characters in their games.

Yeah, you know what? Fuck off.

Since the PS4 launched, its been endless falseflagging bullshit. Now another company 1st party is finally getting success and you want to pretend like sony fans are victims.

I'm not assblasted at all. Horizon Zero Dawn bombed hard and that's an objective fact. You would have thought it would be #1. It had the entire month plus the launch day from the prior month and
it bombed.

They keep marketing nostalgia to older audiences. Like Zelda, Mario, and pokemon. The reason why Kirby hasn't gotten anything new is because it's fans are too old now.

Must suck to have to decide between consoles because you can't afford to spend a few hundred dollars on something that interests you.

So Amazons and crying women are sjws? Woah, I'm like totally woke now bro.

Are you talking about the Gerudo women who constantly pine and cry over the fact that no men want to fuck them?

Here's your (you).

>Game couldn't even sell a million copies in the largest video game market
Uhh, BoTW couldn't even sell 500k on a platform that has 15M playerbase

wow man im about to go make some popcorn this is some good shit

He's a nintenbro, retard.

Who are you replying to? It's not OP.

I'm just saying, I don't want women in my videogames unless they serve a more important purpose. Infact, I don't want men in my videogames either, unless they're important. Seriously, why does every game need "MUH CHARACTER LORE" and "MUH DEVELOPMENT" and "MUH DEEP STORY AND INTRINSICAL PLOT"? I just want a good videogame. Get your tumblr empowered womyn out of it. And it should be simple enough to do; keep the crying and angst and feelings out of it.

it does now anything that has strong women in it is sjw Sup Forums told me so

>Uhh, BoTW couldn't even sell 500k on a platform that has 15M playerbase
But that's wrong user
express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/794636/Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-sales-Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Nintendo-Switch-Mass-Effect-Ghost-Recon

Sony has been doing since the PS3, really. Fewer games, and their exclusives have only become weaker. It's kinda weird.

Oh wow. 1 game makes you avoid an entire thing. Why are you using the internet?

Where the fuck is Metroid?

I've yet to see compelling examples about how this is a SJW game

So now lore,story and plot are sjw themes? Next thing you know being human is sjw. They actually help the main character you dumbass.

>Link is a blue eyed blond aryan hero saving a woman
>SJW
No, you didn't use your brain at all
0/10

Metroid is dead. It went down in a similar but more graceful fashion to Sonic.

How is this thread going to be Sonybias? You deluded fuck

>perspective

its not some idiot made shit up and retards fell for it

>New Horizons
Why do you keep calling it that

>I was *this* close to getting a PS4 for Bloodborne and Persona 5. Instead I saved that money to get P5 for the PS3 and bought a Nintendo Switch/BotW.

And now you feel bleeding buttpain buyer's remorse and had to make this thread, trying to rationalise your retarded actions.
Good riddance.

The only reason hzd isn't doing well is because everyone thinks it's farcry primal again.

Less popular/successful than fucking Yoshi games, yes Yoshi Woolly World on the Fucking Wii U sold as well as Super FUCKING Metroid.

Nobody actually buys Metroid games

Are you autistic? I'm talking about the wiI U which sold over 15M, but wow it didn't even sell 200k lmao

>bleeding buttpain buyer's remorse
Except he's playing Breath of the Wild, and you're not... so I'd say you're the one who's butthurt.

>doesn't want men, women, or a story at all
Here you go, 100% competitive balanced gameplay

Gues what dipshit. This scenario of comments would happen with any popular game. Change OP's game to BOTW instead of Horizon? Same comments.
You're an idiot for posting this and for thinking the mods give a fuck about this place

But it did? Re read it user

>this is considered an aryan hero
Looks like I've just been red pilled

I'm sorry you have so little income that you had to actually make a choice between two different systems. I hope some day that you have income where you wont need to be in that position and then you can discuss your opinion on the same level as your betters.

>So now lore,story and plot are sjw themes
Yes, as a matter of fact. Who the hell wants that in their video game, when the gameplay should be the most important thing?

>user is actually implying that Pong is bad

fpbp
nintendogaf BTFO

>1.1M copies sold
>925k copies of BoTW sold ON the Switch
You do the math nintenbro, how many copies did it sell on the wiiu?

>mods abuse copyright bans to shut down criticism of sony games
>one rogue thread apears with less than 100 posts
>CONFIRMED NINTENDO BIAS
lol

>LOL BUY A GAME YOU DONT LIKE OR YOURE POOR AND ALSO IM SO ENLIGHTENED AND LIBERAL
Not an argument

>if someone doesn't want to buy New Horizons, or if they have a criticism of it

like if they say what OP said
>Is this what Sony intended when they made this vomit-inducing game? Just looking at it makes my skin crawl. I don't normally HATE games like this, but look at this fucking character model...

ya know this very valid and reasoned statement about a game? clearly not intended to rile or cause a flame war of any sort. very rational comments by OP worthy of a scholarly debate I'd say.

user it outsold HZD and Andromeda. Reread the thing
>Yes, as a matter of fact
user you're dumb as fuck

yea i love this shit

from the OP:
>Instead I saved that money to get P5 for the PS3 and bought a Nintendo Switch/BotW.

mongoloid

user pls

BotW had over a 100% attach rate on switch. Wii U console bombed so why even bring it up? The only thing it has in common with Horizon is Horizon also bombed. And the Wii U attach rate in the US is over three times higher than Horizon.

Horizon sold the same as Killzone Shadowfall, the space nazi meh FPS made by the same dev team. I'm counting November and December 2013 NPD because Horizon's March NPD is counting its February launch day and Killzone was only available for a short period of time. The PS4 sold out after launch and nobody was buying Killzone without a console. Point is that game sold okay relative to install base but was still beat in NPD by third party games. It was considered a shitty game. And Horizon all these years later can only match it in sales? And this ain't no evergreen title with legs, it's all south from here.

I love the crazed mindset of a Sonyroach, do you honestly expect the UK to carry Horizon sales? Hell do you expect it to even have legs as it's dropping off sales charts left and right while BotW is still there?

The Nintendo Switch and Wii U blockbuster was the second best-selling game in March, behind only Ghost Recon Wildlands.

According to NPD sales data, it charted above Mass Effect Andromeda and Horizon Zero Dawn in North America.

And the good news doesn't end there, because Nintendo physical sales stand at a record-breaking 1.3 million for the month of March.

The March NPD charts in full:

Ghost Recon: Wildlands
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Horizon Zero Dawn
MLB 17: The Show
Grand Theft Auto 5
For Honor
NBA 2K17
Nier: Automata
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix
Battlefield 1
1-2 Switch
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Overwatch
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege
Super Bomberman R
FIFA 17
Lego Worlds
Madden NFL 17

>Breath of the Wild is a return to old school system sellers

>implying I'm implying
You just wanted to shit post but made yourself look like a retard, good job
Inb4 just pretending

what if i have zelda and horizon what are you going to do now

Except it didn't? Horizon sold 2.6M copies

>1) Wildlands
>3) Andromeda
>5) MLB the Show
>7) For Honor
>9) NIER AUTOMATA
What the fuck? Why the fuck aren't sony fans playing good games like Nier and instead playing fucking Ubishit and Andromeda? What the fuck

maybe post an actual link to a trusted source user because you're an user and no one fucking trusts you.

Don't forget all the paid reviews .It's a generic open-world game with a female bow-wielding protagonist like every other game, that manages to have less interesting features than Zelda on a fucking tablet, yet it got all 9's.

sounds like you have the problem, not the game.

you sound like an insufferable cunt to be around tbqh

Lets not forget that they run around and fight in the desert in makeup and fucking *high heels*. That's some serious SJW shit right there.

See US is the largest consumer of vidya, Horizon sold less than Wildlands, Breath of the Wild and fucking ANDROMEDA.

KEK

shhhhhhh don't let them know people like us exist or less they too will realize they can also obtain the optimal amount of fun by playing both games.

I don't even understand this thread anymore.
Are we shitting on BOTW or Horizon here?

If horizon centered around a male protagonist instead of a masculine and jewish-looking feminist, it would have had a much lower metacritic score. Sales would have probably been better though

>gameplay isn't as important as story or character development
>don't agree? Then you're retarded!

>paid reviews

Stay salty friendo.