Bloodborne

Bloodborne
>rich and rewarding gameplay with crisp and intuitive combat
>deep, philosophical themes
>best lore in the franchise
>best bosses in the series (Ludwig and Orphan put every souls boss to shame)
>arguably the best level design in vidya
>realistic armors and weapons, nothing over the top or ridiculous

Dark Souls 3
>DUDE DARK SOULS 1 LMAO
>DURE LIGHTSABERS LMAO
>DUDE YOU'RE AN ANIME NOW

bloodborne would be my favorite game in the series if it was on the PC. running at horridly low fps with low res textures and long loading times kills it.
I specifically bought a pro to alleviate this and it wasn't enough.
I played bloodborne for the first time recently, and then immediately went to the dark souls 3 DLC and difference is night and day. just being able to smoothly move my camera around makes such an undeniable difference.

I love the setting of bloodborne so much, it's just a shame about the console thing.

>complaining about DS3 being anime when Lady Maria exists

Friede is more anime than Maria, and Gael is the most anime thing in the soulsborne universe.

You really should've picked a different webm to start this thread.

its such a shame. BB is the fastest souls game by far, the most action focused, yet its trapped at 30fps, usually below this as well. I understand that it wouldn't exist if it wasn't an exclusive, but you can't say that it wasn't gimped as a result

>Bloodborne

Are you fucking retarded lmao. Yes, the transforming hammer with an embedded explosion in it is not over the top and is realistic compared to the straight sword of dark souls.

Nah. The worst, in fact, unless you like giant screaching flailing werewolves.

Call me a scrub, but what am I doing wrong? I just enterered the unseen village and I've probably died 20+ times now. I had to run through the forbidden woods because the large snakes were too challenging, but I killed the shadow of yharnam my second try.

I'm using the bone cleaver, as well as the piece of gear found early on in old yharnam. My bone cleaver's at +6

Am I supposed to have found a better set of clothing? Do I need to just get good?

Try playing more agressive

what level are you? what gear are you wearing? The first hunter set you can find in the sewers of central yharnam is one of the best sets in the game.

Don't forget the DLCs

Bloodborne
>Lets you meet and fight characters that had major impacts on the story
>Proves the theory of the church, that the cosmos can help one overcome the curse of the beast
>Doubles the amount of weapons without making anything stupidly broken

DS3
>One shit dlc that is just a snow town, literal npc boss fight, and one decent boss for a full priced DLC
>Second DLC has a better area with length closer to BBs but all of the bosses are literal whos

>B-but it's poetic because you are both nobodies :>)

No your character is a lord of cinder when the game ends and by the point of the dlc (if you do it without the first dlc which means you use the bonfire before the soul of cinder) you've single handedly changed the outcome of the entire world and are strong enough to become said lord if you choose too after just one final fight.

Remember how manus the boss of DS1 dlc was the originator of the abyss? Or how the orphan is a literal demigod of one of the most well known gods in the game? Remember that random guy who has two lines of dialog at the start of the first dlc and is not even the same size when you fight him?

>>DURE LIGHTSABERS LMAO
>>DUDE YOU'RE AN ANIME NOW

What the fuck does this even mean you cunt

Hey look ma, shitposting!

I like both. Please stop fighting.

>horribly low FPS and horrible textures
You obviously have never played bloodborne

> I understand that it wouldn't exist if it wasn't an exclusive
I can't imagine that's true. it's not like the studio was in a hard spot. they've produced nothing but hits. they've also not a dev that requires extreme amounts of money to produce high quality games like western devs do. they made demon's souls on a shoestring budget

I think when it comes to bloodborne's exclusivity it's a combination of they just got a greedy and typical japanese lack of understanding, xenophobia towards non japanese platforms

You're wrong, OP. We're supposed to hate on Dark Souls 2.

why would people stop making these threads when they get replies every time. At any given point in time, there's about 5 active soulsborne in this board

>crisp combat
wat

>sony fanboys

I swear no one else does this shit

>literal npc boss fight
who? haven't played the dlc yet

>why would people stop making these threads when they get replies every time
Why are replies so important?

>typical japanese lack of understanding

This shit.

>Dark Souls needed a fucking PETITION to come to PC
>Port was still Garbage
>KB+M Controls for DaS2 were even more autistic than 1's
>People were legitimately worried during the wait for DaS3's release that the game would be locked at 30
>All of the other weird fucking design choices, lack of communication with playerbase, patch notes as cryptic as the lore

Why are gooks so fucking weird when it comes to PC and western releases in general?

>Bloodborne isn't Anime

Gerhman says hi

Too easy to platinum

>10 days

Don't worry. Unseen Village is where the game starts to get fucking real, no shame in dying there.
I suggest you start looking for upgrade materials in the Unseen Village. You'll need them.
Armor doesn't really matter in this game.

What Blood Level are you?

>I got my ass kicked by Gascoigne and/or Amelia and I never finished the game the post.

>Anime fags will look for any excuse
Kys

I am the only one that loved chalice dungeons? I love dungeon crawlers and it felt like a big treasure hunt. I even used a torch to light shit up, it was great

I liked them too, but I can see how they become a chore if you have to go through them verey time for Korean gems.

>I even used a torch to light shit up, it was great

Wait, you can do that?

No I liked them too user, especially since I don't have Playstation Plus so there's still some content even when the game is done.

They need Namco Bandai to fund Dork Souls, why would they not need someone to fund Bloodborne?

yeah I just used a torch in my second slot and swapped back and forth between my firearm and torch. it's useful for chalice dungeons since they're so dark

That may be a bit low, but not horribly.

You might wanna do some chalice dungeons to bump your level a bit, but other than that you may just have to git gud.

nice webm. i kind of did the opposite

I did not know that chalice dungeons raise your level. I'll take that into consideration

I love Bloodborne but can we stop the shilling?
Literally souls - shield, no heavy rolling doesnt make it 'faster'
>best lore in the franchise
That's just like, your opinion man
Orphan is shit, you should have said Ludwig and martyr
>arguably the best level design in vidya
Nothing stood out to me more than any other souls game, unseen village early and late was a cool change though
Agreed

Dark Souls 3
>DUDE DARK SOULS 1 LMAO
Anor londo and that's it
>DURE LIGHTSABERS LMAO
?
>DUDE YOU'RE AN ANIME NOW
?

Why do you deny the truth?

Btw can you sign this petition for a PC port?

its diablo firsts the shit version with 3 weapons and just a shti ton of unfinished bs

r i f t s

it's co-developed by sony you dip

>armor matters for its stats

Bruh have you even played the game

Having good frenzy resistance can be good for nightmare frontier

Not him. I love bloodborne to death, but it runs pretty poorly at times. The worst are the fucking load times, too. A 1080p60 with version with quick load times on the pro would be nice.

I think Dark Souls 2 is a good game.

Dude you can't argue logic with this kind of guy, it's fine and all that you love the game but to him that means nothing
To him it needs to be the greatest game ever to anyone that plays it and anyone who doesn't share that same exact view to him is a PCbro because he can't handle that anyone would ever disagree.

>Bloodborne isn't considerably faster than Souls
go try play DeS, DaS, or DaSII again

only DaSIII comes close to the speed of BB and it's still noticeably slower

It is faster but its not really as fast as people say. I'm used to being a dodgy dex fag too so it wasn't too bad to get used to

>>rich and rewarding gameplay with crisp and intuitive combat
Dark Souls 2 does it better.
>>deep, philosophical themes
Dark Souls 2 does it better. Much better since it doesn't completely rely on "DUDE muh item descriptions" either.
>>best lore in the franchise
See above
>>best bosses in the series
Fume Knight exists. Also Dark Souls 2 had some incredibly unique and experimental boss fights that add spice to the game. Something all other souls games (besides demons) lack.
>>arguably the best level design in vidya
It was a straight line and the constant need to teleport ruined the pacing. Dark Souls 1 was better.
>>realistic armors and weapons, nothing over the top or ridiculous
All souls games had this and the existence of the pizza cutter destroys your point.

>>best bosses in the series

Objectively wrong. The DLC having elder god tier bosses doesn't completely excuse the large amount of mediocre bosses in the main game.

Nah. As someone who plays real action games, Bloodborne is too fast for its own good. It's still built off of DeS/DaS, which were not made for speed. They were made for slow and weighty attacks. They were made for planning out your every move, not twitch-based movements.

Doesn't help that the framerate is garbage.

>deep
>philosophical
>lore
>realistic

Why are DaS 2 fags so delusional? It's the worst game in the series by a good margin.

Fume knight, sir allone, ivory king and darklurker were good, the rest of das 2 is shit

Champion's Gravetender

>Proves the theory of the church, that the cosmos can help one overcome the curse of the beast
What are you referring to here?

Is there any difference between normal PS4 and Pro in this game?

Not really. Fewer drops but that's it. Framerate is still shit.