soon, but it's going one of the three VR exclusive

fuck you

Never, ever.

>tfw Valve will never put the same amount of effort into a game ever again

>valve releases L4D3, HL2:E3, HL3, TF3, and DOTA 3 all at once

>he still thinks valve is a developer

wait, does that work?

lewd

This is ends up being the first Valve game that gets a 3, I'm going to be so fucking analpained.

No, but it's a great way to coax out a fart if you're bloated.

It'll be announced in the next year but it will be a MOBA/FPS hybrid

Valve can't count to three.

Never, because Valve can't figure out a way to monetize it.

Valve isn't the Valve it used to be user. It's time to move on, just like we had to move on from Rareware.

This is actually where the term "G Spot" came from. If you're too rough, you will elicit the passing of gas.

They should change L4D3 so that it's 4v4, except there is a ninth player who can play as the director. In addition to spawning zombies, he can also set off traps like in the source mod "Zombie Master"

>playing versus mode

Most toxic community in gaming. Someone will fuck up, be so afraid of everyone kicking him that he'll start a votekick on you to deflect attention, and everyone will mindlessly approve the kick just to get the shit off their screen quickly.

I really want this to happen. Killing Floor is pretty shit by comparison, let's get real here.

Now. Check steam

I agree that versus was disgusting. The game wasn't even ranked and people would take it super srsly, even going so far as to add you on friends and abuse you for a simple mistake.

>valve will never release hl3 because it won't live up to the hype

It does if you're low enough

Clit is located near the top of the vag and it's literally a penis, motions that move the skin around the clit will apply stimulation just like a dude masterbating

It's for the better. At this point if they announced it I'd be more concerned than excited.

it would never suddenly appear
it's valve so there would be an obnoxious "arg" everyone talks about for 2 months before they can release it

AN ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG?

This is a good post

They just took too long. FPS aren't very much like they were when valve was actually releasing HL games. They've got a choice of alienating either the fanbase of the series or the market that has only ever known games like CoD and don't like it when a sprint is 10% slower than in that series or ironsights come up .1 second faster. It's a shit choice. They're better off just doing nothing.

degenerate drug whore