Another one of these threads

go ahead user, tell us your video game ideas

I call it "Arena"

>one base, big open world map thats basically just a valley that you can edit/manipulate
>change the weather from sunny, to winter, to fall/rainy
>add trees, bushes, small ponds or buildings and roads
>you can desgin the map how you want, a forrest a small town a city, ect
>you can either design your enemies, from an enemy team to different animals and monsters
>you and your team vs 12-20 tigers, raptors,vampires,aliens, murderers, enemy soldiers ect
>we'll have some kind of voting system so the players can vote for whatever enemy they want us to invent next for DLC
>you can customize you and your team, your weapons, your vehicles

basically just give the players all the pieces and have them make the game they want in a gladiator type game. Some of the best games ive played where on Halo's Forge or Gmod

bump

>mobile game
>free with purely cosmetic micro transactions
>medium requirements
>Adventure RPG
>slow balanced combat
>Primarily PvE
>PvP co-op mechanics

its Das1 but in the future

This isn't really a solid game idea so much as it's just the kind of game I fantasise about playing

>Small comfy town in the Swiss Alps
>strange supernatural sightings have been reported for years now but no one has followed up since it's probably just bullshit rumours
>you find yourself caught up in an investigation after residents start to go missing
>thought to be a normal homicide or perhaps just kidnapping
>upon arriving you find yourself unable to leave due to some kind of strange magic
>if you try to drive out of the town you just end up looping back to the other side
>townsfolk explain that some kind of ritual is ongoing to rid the town of this supernatural shit, can't really communicate properly with them since they speak a different language
>you have 6 months to unravel the mystery
>there are day night cycles, but time will progress naturally, day to day, month to month
>every single person in the town has a daily routine (depending on the day of the week) which can be interrupted
>the more time you spend with a character, the more personal and revealing information they will open up to you
>each month someone new goes missing

TL;DR
Silent Hill meets Deadly Premonition meets Persona

Super Mario 3D World with guns

Destiny but an actual MMO.

I'm an autist that enjoys instances/repeated runs.

Tacticool shooters and zombie games have both been done to death, but no one has done one that combines both in a not fucking retarded way.

>Pure PvE SWAT 4 level Tactical Shooter played completely dry, no fucking stupid characters or voices, completely customizable characters in terms of loadouts and equipment (within reason, no hot pink neon unicorn shit on anything in the game.)

>Dropped into a fully explorable city, apartments and all. infested with 28 days later rage virus enemies, 4-6 player sized squads.

>Drop in on a rooftop via fastrope, set up shop and pick off infected.

>Get here, do X, defend Y, style objectives.
>Maybe procedurally generated missions, maybe a shitload of ones made by hand.

>You can link up with other squads online.

>If you're not extremely careful you fucking die,
>If you dont manage resources well you fucking die,
>If you dont communicate well with your team you fucking die.

>The infected would need to be very intelligent and capable of moving freely in the environment 28 days later style. There needs to be hundreds of infected on screen at times.

Like Prototype, but with vampires instead

Or
2-player game about a protag having two bodies but one soul, where every action you make screws the other player, and you have to find a way to finish the level through fucking over the other. To drive the point home, it must be online-only: when one disconnects, the remaining player is treated to a horrible death scene.

Ape Escape 4

Address Unknown - The Game
>stealth with adventure game elements
>have to collect clues to Mirra's murders and avoid his men
>vast levels such as Pink Bird Mental Institute and Noir York City
>dreams and reality mixing together
>try to save your girlfriend and stop Mirra and Flamingo
>or accept that you are him

Typical gacha mobile shit but the shitty units that are common actually do something. For each world you complete, your extra units will continuously fight stuff in that world, granting you resources such as evolution materials and in game money every day. You could also do premium stuff such as rolling and expanding slots if you have enough in game cash (probably like a million). Premium cash can be used for cosmetic stuff, expanding slots, or rolling. Gameplay is like Dan Ball's Stick Ranger.

SUP
CONSUL

>3D Action platformer
>You play a snarky black boxer who stores items in his afro
>You punch holes into the fabric of space and time to visit different worlds to pursue the man who wronged you
>Find different shorts and boxing gloves with different abilities, like magnetic gloves, burning gloves etc
>The hub world changes due to your actions in the past

Mount and Blade meets dungeon keeper.

but i might use them some day

just kidding. im gonna die and theyll never have seen the light of day

How far in the future?

Seems fun but it would be a technical nightmare

sex game with ninjas in a gtav like city with interiors

Imagine an MMO that primarily focuses on the player building his own town using NPC soldiers and laborers, like a first/third person RTS. Players would deal with one another as fellow rulers rather than as parties of adventurers, and there would be confederations of cities instead of guilds. Scheming and backstabbing is encouraged. Also, random monster raids and shit so even friendly towns would need to watch themselves. And because I'm a masochist I'd probably add a small chance for high level, massive monsters to spawn in any given location, and low level players/armies would have to run for their lives.

A classic style fixed camera nonlinear survival horror except every time you leave a room and move 3 or 4 rooms away, upon returning there, there will be whole new set pieces and enemy placements.

does anyone have the template for game ideas?
>Its like_mixed with_and a little _

been looking for it for ages and cant find it

would play

Mech game that takes place in a cyberpunk world where companies are basically the new nations with fighting game style combat from a third person perspective, but not as introcate.
When you beat another mech, you have to jump into the large open cockpit of their mech and have a sword fight with them.
Basically, For Honor with mechs on a large battlefield scale, with some cool stuff added, and a huge variety in mechs, some super fast and anime, others like Pacific Rim since different companies would make different style mechs.
There's more, but I really can't describe it. I also don't want the gameplay to be a copy of For Honor, but that's the best I could come up with to describe it, I'd also want 3rd person shooting involved of course.

I want to make shittiest game ever. Called DOTA, aka Defense of the Assholes. The point is, instead of trying to suppress shitty behavior, it allows players to embrace it. In the end of match, each player must vote for the most annoying prick, and the total number of downvotes determines player's rank.

Game encourages and rewards expression of hate, sexism and racism in every way.
The roster of characters is shit too: serial killers, Hitler, politicians etc. Some of them have abilities which make your team lose, like taking your entire team's gold, giving you 30% of it and giving the rest to enemy team. Feeding is rewarded with ingame currency. The game is also extremely p2w, like you can buy tokens to make opponent DC from game, give him an insulting nickname that sticks under his real nick and everyone sees it, except for the player himself. You can even pay to delete someone's account.
And ultimately, for a very high fee you can permanently shut down the game and delete it from existence.

A game where you play as a sexy knight girl, but you are miniature.
It is a game that has an open world is of a small size, like a cute strip mall or something along those lines.
It plays similar to Shadow of the Colossus, but your mission to go after the cutest and sexist girls in the place, and you have to cut their clothes off to embarrass them similar to hitting weak points in shadow of the colossus. To cut their clothes, I'd like it to be a rhythm thing where you hit the right buttons to keep sawing, but would have to stop if they started to notice where you were on them.
At first they wouldn't notice you, until their first piece of clothing falls off, then they'd get super embarrassed, either try to run and hide, cover themselves up, or realize you did it and try to smack you off.
It would be genuinely good with nice gameplay, a funny tone, and be a simply sexy game.

A game where you're an alchemist and you make your own throwing weapons of different formulas, and all kinds of other potions.
You'd spend time as a regular alchemist, selling things, mixing things, hiring people to try your potions, stuff like that. The enemies would be there to try different potions you make that have lethal effects, not the main draw.
Like you could walk up a mountain, and kill a troll with an acid vial you throw at it, then take its bones to mash up for others potions and stuff.
It would be a VR game where you pick flowers, mash stuff together, and do everything by hand so that it's a full experience.

>open world tell tale game
>detective mystery, you play between 3 characters
>the not rookie, but no seasoned police detective whos trying to solve the cases
>a nigh club owner and petty crook who gets involved in the criminal under world and tries to play both sides of the law
>a teenage girl whos younger brother was kidnapped (or killed, cant decide which yet) and it tore her family apart so now shes trying to investigate the case
>it starts off as one serial killer, but quickly boils over to a much bigger conspiracy involving dirty politicians, police and other wealthy or famous people that are part of an organized network/cult of pedophiles and murderers
>not all are involved, but many are and the rest are trying to cover it up
>the game wont shy away from more graphic topics or scenes
>open world, but still point and click (idk if thats even possible). you get to explore an open city and the surrounding county and suburbs thats a mix of New York, seattle, boston and chicago (game wont name a specific city, we just make one up so they player can believe its whatever place they want)
>lots of side missions that allow you to free roam and explore each characters traits

Id appreciate feedback on this, ive been writing and designing it for a while and would one day like to see it come to life. The only thing I cant figure out is a good name and a setting. Im thinking either modern times or the mid 70s-early 80s

I would hire an actual artist to do the pixel work, like a really good pixel artist.
I would have you play a Japanese man who smokes, but he lives in Alaska.
The game takes place during the 30 days of night period. In this small Alaskan town murders have been happening during the night, and people think it may be you. Basically you collect evidence to prove it's not you, instead of just trying to find the murderer.

diablo-like, but the setting is about russia
first act is ukrainian riots
second act is russian invasion
third act has you taking the fight to the kremlin
fourth act is based on russian orthodoxy
final boss is an angel with the heads of putin and dugin

kill yourself frogfucker

>6 teams
>3 people on each team
>medic, sniper, support
>All the teams get dropped onto a large island, with tons of hidden villages, caves, rivers ect.
>It will feature drivable vehicles a player can find
>They all have to complete a set of objectives while trying to stop the other teams
>Objectives like, assassinate a target, plant a bomb, or retrieve an item, stuff like that
>It will have a wanted meter similar to the one in GTA, so they will not only have to look out for the other teams, but also the police, or whatever force will be present on the island
>Once you die you don't respawn

I have tons of ideas to add to this.

A game where you hunt random monsters in a very dark fantasy world that's been cast into eternal night and it shows. You would use special tools and equipment to hunt. Some ideas are:
>a metal ball you can throw into rooms that shoots out tiny metal balls to shred through creatures to clear out a room
>a metal threaded rope with a claw at the end that you can throw at an enemy, latches into their limb, and you can mash Triangle to rip off their limb, but you can stop and press Square or something to use your knife to fend off closer monsters and something like that.
Basically, it's like the Witcher (hunting monsters) mixed with Bloodborne, but even more cool tools. Also, I would want to get entirely original monster designs instead of taking them from other stuff, but I'd still have stuff like Werewolves and staples in there too.

I just want a game that's

>fun
>genuinely requires intelligence to progress
>does not fuck around in this regard
>is somehow immune to being cheesed by guides

Last one.
Game where you play as a holy knight of Jesus who was bad during his life and given a second chance, but has to fight demons. You'd fight evil Biblical figures, like King Herod who sits on a throne of the skeletons of children, and summons legions of skeleton warriors. You'd have angel companions as well. I don't know if I'd want it to be cuhrazy gameplay, or more souls like. But I want it to basically take all reference material straight from the Bible and have a story about fighting back demons with your angel companions. Revelations would be fun as fuck to use too.

Thief mixed with singleplayer SS13 in space

>Each mission requires you to break into a space station and complete an object
>Objectives can be stealing shit, assassinating somebody, sabotaging shit, etc.
>Complicated atmospheric and engineering mechanics: break in, seal the breach behind you, pressurize room, take off space suit, that kinda stuff
>Can use tools to hack doors, cut lights, sabotage artificial gravity, electrify shit
>Each mission is open within it's borders, and in order to unlock the HUD handholding like objective markers/minimap you need to actually steal a physical map from the place
>Enemies are more resistant then modern stealth games, have to steal a weapon to EZ knock people out
>Ideally destructible enough so bombs/breach charge type stuff would work

this looks really heavily inspired by The Wolf Among Us, but has a potential for something much better
would play the shit out of it

a futuristic city builder where you play as a cryptoj-jew shadow government and you have to manipulate and control your population

VR Rollercoaster simulator

Free sickbags included

Nice idea, If I was you I would go with the mid 70s or early 80s, since it would make it stand out a bit more.

>You're a vampire in Montreal
That's about it rly, living with a giant cross hovering over half the city is kinda funny

Basically a classic resident evil style game but with a bigger mansion and exploration outside it, focus on melee combat except for (bows or crossbows), picking up weapons (or things that can be used as weapons) scattered through the village, gorier enemy design and in a medieval setting (main charcter in a knight armor).

A game in which you play as a young man who joins the war after hearing of his brother's death overseas.
It is set in a alternate timeline, in which the boxer rebellion escalates into a larger international conflict.

This occurs after the Eight Nation Alliance fails to lift the siege of the legations, and the boxers proceed to kill the foreign citizens and Chinese Christians inside. Because of this the Alliance declares war against the Qing Dynasty.

Now you may be wondering, how the hell were the Boxers successful in defeating the Alliance?, well the reason why is that General Ronglu in this timeline dies shortly before the conflict begins (I haven;t decided whether or not it was foul play, or natural), meaning that Prince Duan would've been granted the artillery that would have been denied if Ronglu was alive, it also means that Nie Shicheng would've received the decree that ordered him to stop fighting the Boxers because of the foreign invasion. However due to Ronglu hiding the decree from him, General Nie continued to fight the Boxers and killed many of them even as the foreign troops were making their way into China. Ronglu also ordered Nie to protect foreigners and save the railway from the Boxers.

All of this would've created a set of circumstances, that would've allowed the Imperial Army to defeat/ cause heavy casualties to the Alliance's 20,000 soldiers, meaning that they would have to retreat or pull back to the coast. This would give the Boxers enough time to win the siege and slaughter everyone in Legation Quarter.

(I still have to flesh some things out, and come up with game play mechanics, it'll most likely be a tactical third person shooter, in which you lead a battalion, and participate in battles. )
I would appreciate any feedback on this.

A game that plays basically like Sly Cooper, but with more NPCs and some actual sidequests and shit.

An interdimensional gang of 14 "world thieves" who destroy and steal aspects of realities show up, and you have to one-by-one take out every member. Now, the thing about these guys is that every one of them has some kind of power relating to reality, i.e. gameplay.

So one guy, in his boss fight could fuck with your physics, another guy could fuck up your resolution, make you lag, fuck with your sound, pause and unpause the game, etc. They all have these bullshit 4th wall game powers, and similar to mega man or something you'd get a variety of the power when you beat the guy.

You could change the "graphics settings" to make things more polygonal to solve puzzles, glitch through certain walls, make everything else lag to teleport around, freeze enemies with a pause menu, and all that shit.

Kind of just a really meta Sly Cooper yeah.

yeah its bastard child games like heavy rain, life is strange or the walking dead but with way more free roam
I have been leaning more towards this as of late, but im still not sure

The Romance of the Three Kingdoms titles are SRPG games where you command a kingdom on an overmap then invade a territory and go into a Final Fantasy Tactics style battle with units you set up. However, in later entries you could play as a single character instead of a king and take command of a single unit. your liege would reward you if you did well in the battle and berate you if you did poorly. You would eventually get promotions and rise through the ranks in this way

I'd love to see this kinda idea in a more modernized way

>Probably a musou style game with perhaps more Souls oriented gameplay
>Start as individual no name warrior on a battle field
>Eventually work your way up and become a captain with a fully customizable 30 man unit
>Eventually you get made a knight, get your own noble house crest and territory and command of forces
>This would then open a menu where you could direct units and battalions on where to go and what to attack
>Possibly becoming a ruler at some point with a territory system that makes the game a map painting simulator
>All the while the guy directly above you grades you based on your performance, gives you boons for doing well etc. Possibly emerges to help you out if your health gets low on the battlefield

>would play the shit out of it
Thanks! I really think it would shake up the MMO scene if it was done correctly. Just some of the fun things I can imagine doing in it are:
>Sending trade caravans to allied cities.
>Raiding caravans from your bandit camp with your NPC lackeys.
>Sending a team of thugs to rough up that one guy who talked smack to you.
>Being chased by NPC thugs because you pissed off the wrong person.
>Building a huge city only for it to be wrecked by a rogue dragon.
>Paying tribute to the local dragon so it attacks someone else's city.
>Leading armies to attack a rival.
>Intense negotiations over resources in a diplomatic meeting.
>Randomly generated evil warlords that will try to take over PC towns.

Stuff like that.

so Mount & Blade

Space warfare where you move around in super thick heavily armored exoskeleton suits and have to watch your oxygen and temperatures and shit.
Suit armor falls apart and key portions of it to keep working can be damaged, the name of the game is to kill enemies without doing too much damage to their armor so you can exit your suit and take it.
This will require maneuverability and timing.

The game would have very diesel-punk environments with a lot of tan and brown hues mixed in with small blips of vibrant color in wiring and paint.
It would also be extremely gory, to a level that the game would be rated AO on its own; things like people getting sucked out of a hole in their suit from decompression or having their innards flung onto the environment through zero g.

There would be limited stations where you can do quick repairs on your suit, refill oxygen, and apply to your medical needs but they would run out quickly. The main objective would be to seal down depressurized areas of the ship you're moving around in while clearing out the enemies, teams would be separated into space pirates and mercenary guards.
You could customize your armored suit, your skin suit, your character, your weapon, your decal, and some small abilities like being able to hold your breath twice as long or being able to survive your suit overheating to dangerous temperatures.

The core simple concept of the game though is to kill other players in ways that damage their armored suit the least so you can take it and continue daisy-chaining from suit to suit so you don't die from oxygen or fuel running out.

If you leave your suit in a pressurized environment you can't use your main weapon due to it being too heavy and you're pretty much a one-shot kill for anyone in a suit, also if the environment becomes depressurized you die.

I want a game where you play as the bad guy. Not undercover, not a guy who suddenly turns good or is trying to get out, just the bad guy. Maybe like an open world where you are a serial killer and the objective is to kill as many people without getting caught. Or youre a werewolf or vampire and youre trying to fight the urge but you have to kill anyway and then cover it up.
throw together some basic story where youre have to lay low and the police or journalists are trying to catch you and you do side missions as jobs to help buy stuff but leave at least half of it as free roam
customize your character, their kills, stage bodies, ect. Maybe an online option where you play as cops vs killers

A Victorian era type game where there's a threeway war going on between hunters, vampires, and werewolves. You start as an average human and have a decision to make early on as to which group you join. Vampires and Werewolves can only reveal themselves at night and must empower themselves by devouring humans. Hunters must kill Vampires/Werewolves to move up the ranks of their organization.

It's barely an idea, but I wish there were more games where you could play the monster.

id honestly just like a sequel to this to be honest

Not quite, in mount and blade you dont really get rewarded for anything. You do a bunch of work then the king gives your castle to lord cornwalter or whatever the fuck and the combat is just god awful

screencapped

if this doesn't get done by the time i'm finished with my own projects, i swear i'm gonna do that

Module

A game where you build you own comfy little house.
Fill it with all kind of neat things like videogames, comics, movies yada yada.
You customize it and do other activities like in form of minigames.
Big amount of collectibles.
You can get to another domain and visit your friend's house and play together.

It is like Animal Crossing but with more accent on customisation

It would be very interesting. A social experiment of sorts.

Get the original director, writers, and give them the time and budget they request and it would be fucking gold

An RPG set in a small mining town that's essentially cursed with a ton of weird shit because of the skeleton of an eldritch horror that was found in the mines long ago.

It would be rather earthbound-y in terms of cast and characters, as you go around trying to solve town mysteries, fight supernatural shit, and try to stop it all, but the "magic" system would be more akin to something like Bloodborne.

Instead of people just learning spells as they level, you'd get these various "arcane" artifacts that do certain shit, and you could equip them to act as spells, but there would be an absolute fuckload of them that do, as you would expect, janky fucking things.

No shit like "low chance of instant death", or "paralyzes the enemy". I'm talking moves that do shit like turn all the enemy's spells into physical damage and raises party defense, but at the same time makes it so only the guy casting the spell can attack for three turns. A spell that shoots a big ass laser but has the downside of having really fucking annoying sound effects you can't turn off. A move that lets you turn into an enemy with all their strengths, but that same enemy always crits against you.

Just stupid double edged sword janky bullshit that you have to plan around if you want to set up some cool ass boss takedown.

>tide comes in
>coke machine gets short circuited
>paper shit you left out for reading destroyed by sea air and salt water
>giant crab pinches you

Wizardry/Etrian Odyssey Online.

Form your party with other real people and explore randomly generated dungeons, comboing abilities with your teammates plays an important role, stamina system has you switching leadership (and thus the ability to traverse the dungeons) around with your party members, you can make camp darkest dungeon style, something like this.

Story based FPS where you work for the secret police of a dystopian government and go around killing protestors and kicking babies and shit.

Every level gives you a chance to join the rebel side, but its never actually revealed when that chance is, or even that its there in the first place. Like, you could trigger it by shooting you commanding officer in the head instead of executing a rebel leader, for example. There'd always be a chance to break the main story if the player was willing to think outside the box.

OR

Game where you're constantly obviously tempted to join the rebels every level. The twist is that joining them is the bad end and they just destabilize the country further. Good end is sticking with the dictator and keeping a boot on top of all the violent revolutionaries long enough for a peaceful transfer of power to occur and life to slowly get better over a period of decades. Last scene is your character as an old man looking out over a happy and prosperous nation.

>x-com but soldiers are clone troopers and the aliens are confederacy units
that's all i want really

sounds like an rts/strategy game mash up, not an mmo. What happens when you log off for the day and come back to you city destroyed by some no life? How would you dynamically add geography for each player to build a city on? How would you even logistically store all that data on your server?

sounds cool, but doesnt translate well into reality

take pic related and combine it with LA noire

you play as a detective solving horrific cases and when you have enough evidence, you are given the all clear to hunt the suspect down. whether its raid a house, chase him in the street, follow him discreetly and either go it alone or bring a team with you to organize an attack. It should cover both desires for a good detective game and an FPS

>super trippy pink and bright colors
>but with a dark atmosphere
>maze type corridor shooter
>you're being hunted by super fast succubi
>it's an FPS where you make your way through the maze and can't get caught

>browseum
>You enter from any web browser
>Able to creatts 3d avatar you walk around with
>Auto creates museum like rooms with the web articles as "paintings"
>Everyone in that site acced via browseum is viewable and walking around
>Able to chat real time with a sense of location added
>Add other fun features to make interacting with people on site fun.

Don't call it arena. Bethesda will sue. They sued over "Scrolls" FFS.

so give them to me
ill take good care of them

If you all could see one kind of monster as playable in a GOTY-level game, what would it be?

go with the 70s. not enough period based games out there that arent ww2 or some alternate universe of that time period

Make it Digimon themed and I'd play the shit out of it.

they must die with me if im not going to put the effort into them myself

Less of a game idea and more of a mechanic idea:

>RPG that drops absolutely no weapons.
>Instead the entire gear acquisition is done through weapon upgrading
>Each weapon has 3 slots on it
>One slot for the 'frame' which determines what kind of weapon it is
>One slot for the 'metal' which determines the quality and overall stats
>One slot for the 'gem' which will basically be your magical enchantments and what not
>The only loot that drops in the game is these 3 item types and you are left to make whatever weapon you want
>Instead of getting a good weapon at the end of the dungeon you'd get a good frame/gem/metal
>Go back to town and reforge your weapon which essentially just lets you swap out the slots

y/n?

skinwalker

seriously, the possibilities are great

selfish

Some giant cosmic horror. I want to destroy cities and stuff.

>sounds like an rts/strategy game mash up, not an mmo. What happens when you log off for the day and come back to you city destroyed by some no life?
Well the idea is that as the ruler, you're main purpose is to just give the orders. If you build a fuckhuge city with a bunch of guards and walls and shit, it has more or less the same chance of being destroyed regardless of if you are on or not, since the AI handles all of that unless you personally decided to join the battle for shits and giggles, but even then you're just one in a hundred. Your main role is to give the orders that get your nation/city/shitty bandit camp to that point, like how actual kings did it. You could send an army to march on someone's keep and it'd do that all on its own while you sat in your throne room, or you could accompany it yourself. The idea is to allow for all kinds of rulers, from the hands off beancounters to the bloodthirsty warlords.
>How would you dynamically add geography for each player to build a city on?
I hate to say it but I think procedural generation would be the only option.
>How would you even logistically store all that data on your server?
Low graphics probably. Maybe even ditch the FPS idea and just go 2d.

Read up on it a little bit. Very interesting. Can definitely see what you mean.

I'll make a free dating sim. Just a regular ass dating sim with a mobile port. It'll be pretty long too, and satisfying.

BUT there's a sub fee if you want. Why a monthly subscription? Because every month I will write entire new occurances and routes for the characters. They won't be as long as the base game and they'll sometimes be mundane, but through the subscription you'll actually be able to experience a relationship with the character beyond the route and do things with them over a long span of time.

It won't be a porn game although I am sure they would be a few sex scenes at some point. It's essentially a relationship sim like Love Plus but with literal endless content.

I would make fucking truckloads.

somewhat good idea, but 3 is a bit too few, more types of "parts" would make more possibilities, which is good if not overdone

You could also make it look like something from another culture.
Japan like, Middle-east like, Slav-like and so on.

I'd like it if there was a multiplayer type game where you start as a minor eldritch horror. The lowest of the low. And depending on what you do with your levels and how you interact with humans and your environment, you change. Eventually, your goal would be to form a cult for worship.

I don't know if it would need to be multiplayer, but that sounds rad as fuck. And if a town invaded your cult worshippers or somethint, you could decimate the town.

Hack-n-slash adventure game with bunch of different weapons you can find/unlock, each different has a wildly different moveset, something like a different weapon being like playing a different character in a fighting game, not just types like Nioh/Dark souls, but full on unique move sets, with atleast 40+ different weapons.
Imagine DMC or Ninja Gaiden but with a much larger arsenal and some RPG stuff like Skill builds and perks.

Level design would go through different "zones" with each zone having alot of interconnected path ways, shortcuts and it's own motif and style of design.

Final boss is basically your player character in how he fights, swapping between a bunch of different weapons and movesets each time you fight him, has the same kind of mobility options aswell so just rushing him down has him dodge attacks and counter.

Add-in Local co-op for some crazy tag-team 2 player combo's and even PvP.

Or, if you had developed into a more subtle monstrosity, you might seep into the minds of the townsfolk and drive them insane. Then you use their madness to convert them into more cultists, their town becoming a ghost town.

All encounters would play out differently depending on how you dealt with mortals and other cosmic horrors, which you could also consume for power.

Sounds like it would be really fucking intricate and hard to make and end up like No Man's Sky or something like that.

a one on one Arena battle game. like a mix between mortal kombat/street fighter and DBZ Budokai 3. With every Character having a superpower (like fire control) and some physical enhancements (strength, speed, etc.). You fight to become the champ, after that a second story mode starts where you have to fight terroists that copied your powers. Also there is a manager mode where you manage the league (like getting advertisement deals, setting up good fights, etc.)
I already have some characters in mind:
>Earth/Gravity controling bro
>lightning Johnny Cage
>a literal angel in heavy armor
>fire controling milf
>metal crontroling dad
>dimension walking masked person
>girl that can create illusions and mulitply herself

Also the arena changes depending on the fighters (fire milf and angel fight: you fight on a cloud with meteros coming through. metal dad and earth bro fight: it's in a mine shaft.)

It would be hard to make, and that was if someone actually gave a shit about doing it right, which no one does anymore.

I want to create a Zelda like or Metroidvania like game(Haven't decided what suits it better) in 2d with Characters from my country's Folklore and Disney art style.

A juvenile who is given a quest to save his lands from devastation, getting through all kind of enemies and traps and to defeat an ultimate enemy.

A multiplayer game set in a big ass house.

The house itself is randomly generated from premade rooms, and it's in a first person view. Every player spawns into the house at a random location and everyone is given a random role.

Some people's role is to do stupid shit like open every cupboard in the house, give a gift to everyone, or smash every vase to win, but there would also be people whose role is to do shit like murder everyone without the role whose job is to kill the mass murderer.

So some roles just do mundane stupid shit and some roles do much more malicious shit, but eventually once people have played enough it turns into a game of impersonating the other roles to isolate and murder targets

A game with Shadow of Mordors nemesis system, but not with that games combat. Literally anything, a shooting game, another fantasy game, anything, its a neat system and its restricted to a game with somewhat dull combat.

This...

This is a fucking amazing idea and would make anyone a millionaire in no time. Holy shit I'D pay for that.

So, Town of Salem, but in a house.

Town of Salem doesn't have roles that are purely to distract others tho (apart from jester, but that's just one). Sounds fun to me.

Town of Salem/Mafia but you actually move around yourself and have to plan shit to get away with murder and what not.

Kind of like the board game Betrayal at the House on the Hill, which would make an amazing game too actually.

Arsonist would be OP. Burn the house down.

This exists.

It's called Devil's Bluff and it's on Steam. Everyone has to do scavenger hunt stuff but one person is the Devil and has to kill everyone else instead.

Would be an amazing game but it's dead as fuck and it's next to impossible for the devil to win because catching the last target is bullshit.

Sounds like the mod for ArmA 2/3 called "Dynamic Zombie Sandbox".

Sounds like the beta of Ultima Online mixed with Dark Age of Camelot.