Meanwhile on the phan-site Sup Forums

Meanwhile on the phan-site Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsbGh8HPkMY
phansite.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to marry Akechi-kun!

-DELETED BY ADMIN-

Are you guys serious LOL

Sauce?

of hearts?What tryhards!

YAAAAAAAAS SLAY THIEVES SLAY

This, AKECHI IS BAE and Ann saying "no chill" are my only complaints about localized slang. I felt my skin crawl.

Sauce plz

Do you believe the Phantom thieves are just?

>kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

ppl who buy this -_-

pls don't kill me ;_;

-DELETED BY ADMIN-

sauce plz

Admin has to be trolling.

But that's actually how teenagers talk nowadays.

Like my calling card Sup Forums?

Yo the admin is sus as fuck

They blew off Akechi lmao

What a time to be alive.

>its how teenagers talk nowadays
>WHAT THE EFF!
Ryuji sounds like a 11-year-old

Phan site? More like phail site lmao

QUE ES FANTOM THIEF?

I was talking about those examples. I'm still trying to understand why they went with effing instead of freaking, too. Ryuji sounds like SammyClassicSonicFan.

I cant read english ;_;

Hey man, I PM'd you the fix to this specific problem

>SammyClassicSonicFan

Holy fucking shit

Your new is showing.

youtube.com/watch?v=GsbGh8HPkMY

>SammyClassicSonicFan

you can't possibly be this new faggot

Go Go Phantom Thievers-!

>prolly

I refuse to believe every single person in that universe says it that way.

Triggered my autism when old bro Sojiro and Iwai say it that way in their voicelines.

Go to bed

>mind slice
>party starts throwing away 20.000 yen each

Not enough fricks in there for him to be Sammy.

try and steal it asshats

>mfw ryuji finally says fuck in the futaba dungeon
It was so satisfying, if only because he sounded like an absolute retard before that

What are you talking about? Everyone says it that way. That said I agree nobody should ever write it that way, it looks retarded.

gtfo with that shit, lol

QUE ES FANTOM THIEF?

phansite.net/

LMFAO SHIBUYA'S FUCKED

both are shit. fuck em

Akechi-kun is right!

neat

>Everyone says it that way
I have literally never heard anyone say it like that.

That's pretty cool actually

Leave europe

i can't access it

AKECHI IS BAE!!!

>last boss
>almost done
>mc gets jealous
>hits yosuke
>it reflects
>"thou hast fallen and lost thy life"
why

Akechi is a fucking cunt and needs to just delete his life

Nobody in America says it either, I have yet to hear anybody say or pronounce it prolly.

My only guess is that it saves characters when writing up the scripts to fit in text boxes

Where the fuck do you live? Do you just not pay attention when people speak?

Prolly is not brought up ever near me. Probably is what is always said. Where do you live?

The midwest. Long words are usually shortened because we talk fast, I'd expect it to be that way in most of America.

Hey guys I know Shido just got memed on but what the fuck happened to Akechi

He's a cunt

Let's just say he had to tango with himself

I saw him get BTFO by a barista at some local coffee shop haven't seem him hang out there since wwwww

Hi, I'm new in town. I was just wondering, could anyone direct me to the nearest Big Bang Burger? Hate to be a bother, but the food at this high quality chain is exquisite, fair-priced, and an experience all young people should treat them to now and again.

Why, it's just over in Shibuya, my good sir. Have a nice day.

Bonafide, Monafide!

>he's an admin
>on the internet
>on a criminal phan-site
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power and control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because whenever someone criticises the phantom thieves he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never be a real phantom thief
>he will never move out of his parents' house
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

Fucking Mishima

I bet in Persona 5 Crimson he's going to be a party member and get Bless/Curse shit.

His father's image of Akechi in his mind killed off the real thing, you can hear a news story about a mutilated body being found same night you return from that happening.

Nah, P5's expansion will introduce a new canon waifu if P4G is anything to go by.

Seeing how Marie is consistently the most unpopular character in P4 in both Japan and the rest of the world, I think they've taken a hint on what not to do.

>I think they've taken a hint on what not to do.
They're doing the same thing with the Strange Journey remake though

AKECHI IS BAE

As relatable as Mishima is to you, he's still the reason why they could kill Yalda-kun. Give the poor guy some credit.

user: playing too many video games

Is this even said ingame?

But we don't know much about her. That said, if they do fuck that up again, my hopes for P5's expansion will dwindle somewhat.

A RIVER IN A DRY LAND

THE LAST ACE IN A LOST HAND
Why couldn't this be the theme for the final boss?

A HEARTBEAT FOR A TIN MAN

No clue, but it got me excited as fuck.
>beat the beast
>beat the wings
>beat the tomb
>motherfucker goes full Armstrong and decides fuck Personas and fuck Demons,
he'll just beat the shit out of me with his bare hands

They're going to do the Marie shit again. P5 is the most Harem-like of the series, most of the SLinks are dateable women and they're going to see this as an opportunity to try again at the Marie shit.

EFF that man!!!

this fucking website never works for me

>Okumura dies

lol Big Bang indeed

>P5 is the most Harem-like
>When P3 had zero repercussions for dating every girl

Original P3 could have the Social Link reverse.

well thats because you died

Only if you were an idiot. There's no way to avoid the post-Valentine's fuck you up scene in 5 if you date multiple girls.

>P3 had no repercussions
>here are repercussions
>okay but that doesn't count because reasons

Forget zero repercussions, you were forced to date the girls to get them to 10.

I hope it's not a Marie-type. I'm okay with a new "canon" girl if she's actually cool.

But seeing as Atlus bigwigs have a strange boner for abrasive, bitchy women, I'll keep my expectations tempered.

feels good man

All this curry talk has gotten me interested in cooking some.

I can barely cook at all though. Maybe it's time to expand my horizons so I don't end up on hot pockets forever like Mishima.

Curry is shitty, it's fucking shitting street food. where do you think they get the spices? From the excrement on the streets.

You don't actually need to be able to cook to make Japanese curry. Just buy some roux blocks online (S&B's Golden Curry tends to be the cheapest) and follow the directions on the back of the box.

Its really easy. Just follow the instructions on the box. You cant fuck it up unless you are literally retarded

>The person giving the believe in "X" speech was voiced by non other than Rean "the meme machine" Swarzcher

Either this shit was intentional (Which it wasn't obviously) or that's some pretty funny coincidence

I fucking love Pancakes

I didn't even think of those blocks. I'll buy a couple and try them out. Thanks.

I really do need to get experience in the kitchen.

I felt bad for him by the end.

You're deluded if you don't think she'll be a Mary Sue and that her route won't be the ultimate true good happy end for everyone that renders the other 3 pointless.

How much better of a route can it be than Satan saves Christmas?