If Miyamoto said a Mario character was gay, who's your first guess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uu2DnTd3dEo?t=40s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP

Luigi.

Bowser

Daisy

Birdo

Kirby.

Peach

OP isn't a Mario character, you silly goose!

The player

Iggy

Rosalina

Depends. If it were a character whose gay for the sake of being gay, Waluigi. If they actually wanted to make a big deal out of it in the story, Bowser Jr would be the most interesting character to make gay.

Luigi is obviously a faggot

underrated

If he's gay, who becomes the next Koopa King after him?

Toad

Larry

Just because of the ass spanking thing?Which one?

That's partly why he'd be the most interesting character to end up being gay.

I'm surprised Yoshi wasn't everyone's first answer

Bowser's species reproduces assexually using black magic

If the Koopalings count as candidates, shouldn't it be Ludwig?

Toad. All those Toads and one Toadette.

Apparently Larry is the leader. There's a Smash trophy that says so.

Peach. Nintendo is intelligent enough to know that homosexuals are only acceptable if they are qt3.14 girls.

>assexually

Rosalina is the safest choice

Which Yoshi, though? There are a lot of Yoshis. Or do you mean ALL the Yoshi's?

ALL of them. ESPECIALLY Gonzales Jr. or whatever that little shit's name was

Haha

Luigi.

>Assexually
I don't think it's through magical means, user...

Doesn't Kamek have that whole self-loathing crossdressing thing going on? I'd imagine he's the most likely person to be gay. It's ALWAYS the old wizard who is the gay one.

Chunky Kong.

Birdo is the only acceptable answer

Transexual isn't the same as gay. Besides, there already is that canonically transsexual character from Thousand Year Door.

it is obviously fucking mario

I think realistically if this situation ever happened, this would be the answer.

Prince Peasly

>Transexual isn't the same as gay.

it's bisexual m8

Luigi. Mario's too much of a prominent and important figure to risk making gay, but Luigi is not important enough to cause major backlash but just important enough that being gay will win Nintendo brownie points with SJWs. Also because Luigi's a total fucking faggot.

yoshi haha
dont ask me why just thought itd be funny haha

if you cut your dick off but still only have sex with women, is that gay?

This

Maybe because he's normally partnered with Birdo who is a tranny?

Thwomp.
Yoshi got nothing on that power bottom.

Yoshi of course. His GF is literally a crossdresser.

The one that really wants to "sleep on" Prince Dreambert.

Miyamoto already confirmed Bowser as gay

As well as himself. They reproduced assexually.

This.

youtu.be/uu2DnTd3dEo?t=40s

waluigi

But aren't toads a unisex species?

No toadette and the other female toad characters from paper mario

Bowser.

How would that work? Assuming Bowser Jr. is Bowser's only biological relative, who WOULD be next in line? Would it just be whoever Jr. wants it to be? If he adopted a kid, would that kid be considered 'royal' blood if he couldn't have any of his own?

No, that's just a sexual fantasy because no woman would ever lower her standards enough to fuck a tranny.

Donkey Kong. He used to steal women for a time to compensate for it, then got a short lived girlfriend. Now he's finally accepted it without actually coming out to his friends and family
(could you imagine the shit show if Cranky found out he was gay?)

MAKES CHOKING ON COCK
SEEM SUCH A BREEZE

Cranky's his grandpa, I'd be more interested to see how DK Jr, aka DK II would react.

too real, user

kek! top kek m8
dare I say, forty keks. kek

Bowser strikes me as the sort of parent who tries to be supportive of their kid's sexuality, but is very clearly angry/upset.
He'd probably pressure Junior to at least produce a heir.

All the more delectable for sjws. What better than a faggot king? Well...a transgendered Muslim disabled king, though they have the terrorism down I suppose...

Plus you get the moment where junior confronts his dad and, like the good dad Bowser is, accepts his son the way he is. OR he doesn't, and Junior joins Mario and crew in the more progressive mushroom kingdom.

I think they are actually setting him up to be a future good guy-- he's had like three different hero fantasy episodes by now and it makes more sense that a character we recognize from the old cast is a hero in the next-gen line up, since he's the one we have the most history with.

Hold on, are we currently on DK III? Did I miss something?

Waluigi

Well, I mean, Bowser IS one of the Star Children.

Nintendo went back and fourth for awhile, but I think the current story is that Cranky is the current Donkey Kong's grandpa, and since Cranky was the original Donkey Kong from the arcade game, Donkey Kong Jr would be the current Donkey Kong's father, so that's three DKs

I was gonna post an Image of Jerry's dialog from TTYD, but I couldn't find anything other than a 240p Youtube video. Here's some text instead.

>Hi, I guess. I'm Jerry. I'm a Bob-omb from Plumpbelly Village. Nice to meet you. Sorry I sound so down, but you would be too if you saw Luigi dressed as a bride. I'm serious. It scared me. It was honestly scarier than that giant snake-thing. I feel I now have a moral duty to stop Luigi from ever dressing as a bride again. I have to protect the world from my fate. That's why I'm sticking close to this guy.

Yeah, but his son isn't. It just makes sense narratively-- if your gonna do a game set in the future are you really gonna STILL make the bad guy be Bowser, even if it's an older Bowser jr? It's like why even bother with a time skip at all if it's essentially the exact same situation as the current one?

Forgot pic

It says something that you could name a Mario NPC at one point in history. Now you can't tell the toad clones appart.

Only in the earlier Paper Marios. Miyamoto "fixed" that "issue" in the newer ones. Also, I only remember that guy because Jerry Bomb is a pretty neat pun.

>nobody ITT has played Yoshi's Island
Storks.

That just gets around people having sex.