You jelly Sup Forums?

you jelly Sup Forums?

How do I unlock fishing

Ryuji invites you kinda early on, otherwise buy the book from the shibuya book store and read it

Oh god fishing. I didn't think the game could get anymore dull.

my first guardian was 140cm.

Thanks

I didn't see any reason to bother fishing.

I never went fishing or batting.

the guardian is a trophy

when you're in NG+ you have more time. there will be days where there's no S link to do. it's a nice break from just running from co op to co op

>taking a shot of your screen

Why?

That doesn't look like 130 cm.

Fatlus had the entire game block the screenshot feature

Persona 5, like Tales of Berseria disables the share feature.

the game bans you from screencapping after a certain point in the storyline

>Oh boy fishing is unlocked.
>I love fishing minigames.
>Cast line.
>Nothing.
>For 30 minutes.
>Not a damn thing.
>Welp that wasted my whole evening.
>Never again.
Make me enjoy it please.

This

I aimed to finish Palaces/Mementos in one day or 2 if necessary, then second priority was Social Links, and when I wasn't doing those things, Morgana insisted that I go to sleep

I don't know how people manage to study, hit the gym, watch movies etc

fucking christ, Persona 4 was so much better about letting you use your days how you want

>small bait for small fish
>middle bait for middle fish
>big bait for big fish
>extra bait for all fish

You have to get Kawakami to rank 9 or so. She can give you massages after a Palace/Mementos. It allows you to go out in the evening.

Save the 400p bait for rainy day to get the trophy fish then never play that shit again.

if you don't see the fish react within 1-2 seconds, just throw it again retard. small bait is only good for the super tiny fishes

fishing minigame was pretty disappointing tbqh

>fishing

Wow, pretty blatant ripoff of FFXV but Sup Forums will defend it. This board is shit.

I agree FFXV introduced fishing in video games and Square Enix should sue Atlus for using it without permission.

Is it worth grinding fishing points for that mega expensive armor?
Also, what does that accessory Tanaka sells for 500k do?

Kawakami to free up evenings after palace/momentos and Chihaya so you never waste any time doing a social link by not being able to rank up. You have a lot of time early on in the game where you don't have much to do and you can stat raise rather easily

Its a game for weebs to fulfill their ideal hs life.

Why should I be jelly over your shitty brain who doesn't know how to take a proper screenshot?

>when you're in NG+ you have more time. there will be days where there's no S link to do. it's a nice break from just running from co op to co op
I'd rather hit the gym. The prizes from fishing are dog shit too anyway.

*cannot take screenshot*

If you actually had a brain of your own, you'd know the share function is disabled in Persona 5.

>He doesn't know how to bypass it
Step it up, senpai-tachi.

That's not the point lol

:^)

congrats on your cheevo

either you're using a capture card or please inform me (not the guy you responded to) how to achieve this

Teach me user

>all this drama for a badly written story about akechi being the traitor and another wildcard

nip writer thinks too highly of himself.

Never mind only problem is that it requires a vita

PS4 remote play

I'm pretty sure fishing is the only reliable method of getting multiple black robes for transmutation. You can buy some on the dark web but they never restocked for me, even after a month. Also like the other guy said, there's a trophy

A shitty toaster can stream remote play as well.

I've got a Vita and have it set up for remote play, mine is even hacked, but how do I screenie on a Vita?

Does book progress carry over to new game+?

Can I remote play when I haven't updated my vita in years?

_no

>FFXV invented fishing games.

Might want to ask /vg/ for that. I'm streaming it through my PC.
No.

it doesn't no, best thing to do in NG+ is read books during train ridings of slack off time or if you dont have anything going on and b-line the book store that togo unlocks

cause after you read the 3 read books you get a 1 read, speed reading book, which doubles how much progress you make

unless there is a faster way of unlocking the book store

Doesn't it stream directly to a PC? Why the fuck would you need a vita?

>tfw you bought a capture card thinking of making youtube reviews but just ended up using it to take screenshots

too many people make game review videos, yours would be lost in the sea of garbage already filling the site. screenshots are better.

Cat a cute. Is she annoying or helpful and fun?

he makes sure youre rested and narrates for you.

You hit the efficiency cap on the gym very quickly with all the free time you have during NG+, once you start only getting 1HP/SP per session it really doesn't matter that much anymore. From october onward I had pretty much nothing to do anymore so I just invited girls out to random places to get more loot for my room

Unfortunately Morgana is male.

I know I was going to romance him too.

Then reload so you don't waste the day ;^)

>has a female VA
>has a female name
>has a female codename
>lol I'm male!
The little fucker doesn't even have a gender, because it was created by Igor.

How the fuck does fishing works?
They always get away no matter how I move the stick.

You just mash X when the icon is in the red area, and don't mash when it isn't. It's probably the easiest fishing mini-game I've played aside from Yakuza 0.

Please tell me they show all the selfies during the credits or else....

tried doing it with my vita says I have to update it. Guess it's time for my to hack this thing it's still on 3.57

>all the
There were others?

You only get some wallpapers during the credit. They don't do nothing with the photos

Just one job ATLUS
And they still manage to fuck it up

Why is he so small?

>130cm
>Looks almost half the length of Joker
>Joker is 175cm
Hmmmmmmmm

He's only 175 cm? What kind of fucking Smurf Village is he on probation at? The dude towers over almost everyone in the game despite being hunched over all the time.

It would be a lot better if they just used cat sprites when Morgana is in a real world.

A Japanese village. Anyway, in-game models are all over the place. Sae is supposed to be 183 or something, but Joker towers over her too.

They do after you beat the game

Joker doesn't have his height listed though.

It's listed on the wiki. Dunno their source, but probably some untranslated art book or something.
Also you can try and do the math with this yourself.

FUCKING
SLEEP
NOW

with my amazing paint skills he appears to be about 5'11" from this poster