I feel like I might've made a mistake

I feel like I might've made a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12823000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would anyone date Ohya? Her name is a big sign of failure called the Ouya.

Why is the PC so completely emotionless?

Because he's Japanese

That's hilarious, user.

You really did, you're fucked now.

Because self insert blank slate for desperate kissless virgin nerds.

He fucked up so bad he doesn't know how to express it.

She is not that bad. At least better than Futaba.

She's the best option, though.

>Invites you to her apartment for food and sex.
>Fucks your brains out on Valentine's Day so you won't forget her.

Don't listen to the fools who wasted their game maxing out charm to impress some literal who for Makoto.

What happens in this game if you have multiple gfs? Can you even have multiple gfs like in P4? Are there gay options?

Futaba's somebody I'd legit hang out with in real life. Her cafe visits are always hella fun, and her conversation topics are the best kind of autistic. She's a total bro. Don't know if I'd actually develop feelings for her though.

I like Ohya. Not my favorite or anything, but I think she gets too much shit.

Nothing happens until the Valentine's day event and they find out and dump your ass

You can date literally every dateable character at once if you want

There are no gay options

No gay options, but you get chocolate from Sojiro.

This.

Absolute madman

>even the artificial women end up getting BLACKED

He's a stone cold motherfucker with a crazy streak. When he does show emotion, it's more noticeable and passionate.

Wow, someone actually dated Coconut Head, and picked her for Valentine's Day...

i dont know why Ohya gets so much shit, she's not terrible

but I guess she doesn't really stand out from the rest of the characters, either

I wish we saw more of ABSOLUTE MADMAN Joker.

Someone needs to rip these images without the blobs exploiding in the background.

Main reasons for my decision
>starting to get close to the endgame, afraid I won't be able to max out any of my party's social links in time
>found takemi attractive but didn't gel personality-wise
>found my homeroom teacher hot but felt awkward dating my teacher
>ohya hangs out in a cozy bar with chilled piano music
>seems to be the most human person out of everybody so far, kinda relate with her struggle
>she reminds me of maya amano
>eh, why not?

Maybe I was just drunk.

ohya is the most underrated girl

She looks horrible and has a horrible personality

>Being a Ouya fag

Just why? Do you love to eat shit?

Where did I imply that I was an Ouya fag? I thought the joke was just kind of unoriginal, that's all.

OH YA

She has the best smile in the game.

Now you now what it's like to be a chad

It feels so good.

That guy looks like Spigot

Do S Links reverse?

he is not a haru fag

please don't bully Haru

what the fugg

strawpoll.me/12823000
strawpoll.me/12823000
strawpoll.me/12823000

Unbiased poll

nah

the valentine's day event happens in the epilogue of the game and you can't do any more social links at that point anyway so it doesn't matter

She'd probably latch onto and develop feelings for whoever did hang out with her the most but be lacking the confidence to voice them. The tension would massive.

Trickster is an absolute madman.

Ohya is good, she's just lost in a sea of better options.

Warmed my heart when she went back to the protagonist's home town to find the woman who gave the false testimony near the end of the game.

Shame he didn't have the smug grin during Satanael

As if the Ouya ever gained enough attention to even warrant jokes about it being beaten into the ground.

I'll take the serious pissed off Joker though.

>dating Minnesota

Where the fuck were you in 2013? You couldn't look at the first page of Sup Forumswithout spotting 2 Ouya threads

Compare laughing at the Ouya to something like Pepe the Frog and learn the truth.

>She's the best option, though.

What kind of comparison am I supposed to be drawing here? Is this a popularity contest?

>Failed video game product isn't as widespread as a forced Internet meme
Well not shit. Probably because nobody likes talking about failed products here, sans Dreamcast fags.

Ohya you have

I'm just going to romance all the older women in the game like teacher, doctor, journalist, and fortune teller because there is just something funny to me about a guy ignoring all the girls his age and only pedos.

>she reminds me of maya amano

I felt the same way. She was a drunk, but other than that they were very similar. Too bad about the flat chest though

Nigger we have a dream cast board.