The most stupid scene in a video game ever

Let's go through for what had to be done to make this scene happen

>someone wrote this
>a team in a meeting approved it
>the animation team started working on it
>they hired voice actors to say these lines
>the director let the scene stay in the game
>the publishers shipped the game with this scene intact

I am ofcourse talking about the stupid animated beach scene from Persona 5.

youtube.com/watch?v=mjIwgMrb4n8

Why does he do that "grope-booby"-gesture? Why does she laugh at him for it? Why does he get nervous when she gets close to him?

People don't talk nor behave like this, like, ever. Not even social handicapped people act like this and it gets stupider every time I watch it

>Why does he do that "grope-booby"-gesture?
Because he's an idiot.
>Why does she laugh at him for it?
Because he's an idiot.
>Why does he get nervous when she gets close to him?
Because he's an idiot.
>People don't talk nor behave like this, like, ever.
Ryuji does. Because he's an idiot.
>Not even social handicapped people act like this
user, something tells me that you don't get out much. There are a lot of idiots in the world.

>why doesn't this chinese cartoon scene in a chinese "date these cartoon girls" game represent real life accurately

>why is this japanese anime game just like my japanese animes?

It's like you've never watched an anime in your life

yusk proving to be best boy once again

>The most stupid scene in a video game ever

Bro do you even play video games

I don't like anime either, user, but you don't see me going on autistic diatribes.

If you had seen Ann rank 8 confidant link before this then it would make more sense.

>animated cutscenes look substantially worse than in-engine ones

Why even bother

The only thing more stupid than that scene is your reaction

She's obviously fucking with him and referencing something he said to her before that implied he didn't have a good opinion on her, but now he his tune changed because she's in a swimsuit. You must be really dense huh? I bet you also forgot how they've been friends since middleschool.

Oh boy you must be new

He keeps oogling her during the whole game

He should have atleast laughed with her instead of getting nervous

Don't defend this shit

>durr why isnt this chinese cartoon scene on this chinese virgin adventure not exactly like real life

Why are you sperging out over this minuscule detail that you don't like? You have to be aware of how big of a faggot you're being right now right?

>be dating Ann
>she ignores you and presses her breasts against Ryuji instead
She is totally asking to be cheated on, fucking slut

are you a liberal?

This

This is how Japanese people think extroverts act in public. They have never gone to the beach with friends so they have no reference. Thus resorting to the thing they know best, awkwardness and boobies

It happens because Ann and Ryuji are always trying to make each other uncomfortable throughout the entire game. They both constantly tease each other and Ryuji was trying to get her embarrassed but Ann flips that on Ryuji by getting close to him.

The same thing happened in P4 with the gay jokes Yosuke did around Kanji where Kanji flips them on Yosuke to make him uncomfortable.