Start playing guilty gear

Start playing guilty gear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feq4ny-zvYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I started with missing link, though it was definitely still quite rough there. Improvement between that, by your side, and midnight carnival was dramatic and awesome. Still even back then it had a cool spark to it. I have mixed feelings about where they've taken the world since accent core but it's still damn fun and stylewise I have no complaints.

PIRATES, REPORT IN

>Whens playable Novel?

I want to see mecha Justice on Xrd engine.

I tried but fighting games are just not for me

Man even on the PS1 with scrounging-behind-the-sofa-for-change budget it was still pretty fucking cool.

I also made a webm of the ending, but I don't have a version without sound. Honestly making these and removing the music is a crime, the tracks are some of the best in the franchise and even the industry
youtube.com/watch?v=feq4ny-zvYI

I like when GG was darker. Xrd is kinda weird with that happy ending.

Maybe when I get a cheap arcade stick. I'm having some trouble using the d-pad and analogue stick on a controller and their problems are making it frustrating to play.

>Sol gets happy ending where he gets his waifu and everything is fine and jolly
>Ragna has to remove himself from existance and the only person who can sense him is in constant torment over the feelings for a man she loves
Don't even know how to feel desu

Yeah, I think their time in the woods with BB messed with things a bit. To be clear I have no inherent problem with BB being its over the top self at all, but I agree that the older aesthetic and feel of ML/BYS/MC was something I wish they could have maintained and kept more distinct. Can't be helped though.

My options seem to be to either buy a PS4 to have a sliver of a chance to match up against other newbies, or to get it on Steam and get bodied by the same ten stubborn veterans all day long.

I'll pass.

xrd was a mistake

How's Overture anyway? I might pick it up on PC

it's fun

I am just bad at it, really how do you get good?

Nah, it's alright. It has some questionable design decisions like danger time or rc slowdown but it's still solid fighting game.

Is it supposed to be a RTS/Action hybrid like Brutal Legend? How's the port? The HUD's a bit rough but if the single player is good I'll get it on a sale

Start by watching videos. GG crash course for example.

It's more like a moba, the port it's really good and also have story mode

looks like a shit

Alright, thanks for the info

How do I get into fighting games? I'm generally pretty bad at them - the only ones I've ever been sort of competent at playing were Weaponlord, Soul Calibur III and some PS2 Naruto titles. I have no interest in being competitive or anything, but I like the aesthetics of many fighting games as well as going up against bosses.

Start by actually playing the game more.

When's Robo-Ky