Bros. Attack > Bros. Items

Bros. Attack > Bros. Items

Other urls found in this thread:

allgamesdelta.net/2017/04/nintendo-to-skip-e3-press-conference.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This is probably one of the "big" titles Nintendo expects everyone to thank them for at E3

God damn it.

Good thing they aren't at E3

>This tired old meme
Are you new?

>the most beloved M&L gets a remake out of nowhere even though fans are still pretty happy with the series
>Tabata got the idea of a PM1/2 remake thrown in her face in an interview and she pretty much dismissed it
Well, I can see why Paper Mario fags are salty.

allgamesdelta.net/2017/04/nintendo-to-skip-e3-press-conference.html

>not even for Switch

What a waste of a console.

First 3DS M&L was two years after the system came out, give it time. Alpha Dream once said they're not good at 3D development.

The last two M&L were pretty meh.

So what makes you think Nintendo won't be at E3? Because they're not doing a conference again?

Dream Team was one of the best, I don't care what tutorial memers like spouting while ignoring the rest of the series until then was also like that. Paper Jam finally fixed tutorials and had the best gameplay. I'm really interested in seeing what they can do by applying the series' current gameplay conventions (such as more complex attack patterns, challenge mode and more in-depth equipment) to a more imaginative game than Paper Jam like Superstar Saga.

Nintendo hasn't had a press conference at E3 for a while now. They'll just do a direct and a treehouse live like always.

Also, I need to preface everything I write regarding this game by clarifying that I'm assuming it's going to be a full remake and not just a port with slightly upped resolution/music quality. That would be disappointing since the original game is not in need of a straight port at all. Nor of a remake, but at least it would be worth getting.

Superstar Saga needs a remake.

The entirety of Paper Mario just need HD remasters, MAYBE PM64 for full-fledged remake.

Well yeah, PM64 wouldn't really hold up with just upped resolution. I'm thinking about that fan remake project and it would look pretty great if they remade that. That's one thing Color Splash has going for it.

You can have infinite games on your system if you just keep re-releasing games that have already been made

They stopped doing conferences like 4 years ago.
They're still gonna do a direct and treehouse.

Good thing there are already two original Mario & Luigi games on the system, the latter of which was released barely over a year ago.

I can't wait for a remastered version of Popple's theme.

Why does the end of the game drag on so much?

I love it up till the last quarter every time.

I don't really understand people complaining about how much they'll ruin the original by changing [anything at all] when you can just emulate it or download the virtual console version for that sort of experience.

Level scaling is a bit shit when you hit jokes end.

Do you mean it gets too easy?

Beacuse Joke's End is too big and has shitty music so it feels like it takes forever.

I don't get it. What would this title be? NDS + GBA games remade? The two 3DS games bundled as one?

>Added difficulty
>Ex variants of bosses
>Prince Peasly's theme with an orchestra (synthetic or otherwise)
Please let this be a full on remake. As much as I enjoy the original, it's piss easy now-a-days. plus the idea of the entire sound track being redone with better quality gets me hyped.

If I had to guess, I would say a remake of the first GBA game with the sprites from the 3DS games.

>NDS + GBA games remade?
What makes you think that?

Its just the first game.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

So it's like those pokemon remakes?
Could be good.

>with the sprites from the 3DS games.
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Are they ever going to fix the "spam your newest bros item" combat and how atrociously paced and repetitive combat is due to having to repeat those stupid minigames over and over?

Do you honestly expect them to make whole new sprites?

finally a game to get a 3DS for. I was almost selling mine.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with the 3DS spritework

Paper Jam was great. Some of the best boss fights in the series.

thats my main complete with all of the games. the final chunk of them just drags out.

But they did make new sprites for characters from Dream Team who reappeared in Paper Jam.

>nintendo releading an old game over and over and over again

why is this the only thing nintendo does now? besides produce amiibos and lawsuits, that is.

At the very least they'll reuse the Mario & Luigi Sprites.

it might just be an eshop port with new features. thats sort of the vibe im getting with the who DX at the end.

3DS sprites have no outlines and it fucking triggers me, it looks cheap

The 3ds sprites are fucking amazing though.
Shame about the lack of outlines, but they're so well animated.

That's just you being fucking autistic, though.

>3ds
>not switch

This would have been the perfect opportunity to show consumers that the switch is just as reliable as a handheld as it is a console. The switch needs more "handheld" games just as much as console games. Stuff like pokemon or Pheonix Wright. This would have been the perfect step in that direction

Have you guys forgotten that this is Nintendo? It's just gonna be a port with new graphics and forced usage of the touch screen.
>inb4 but "DX"
It's just a useless buzzterm, they could've put HD, 3D, Directors Cut, or even NEW, and it wouldn't change a thing

Deluxe has been used since SMB on GBC
Remember Links Awakening DX?

Gotta give the 3DS M&L engine one last hurrah.

>Have you guys forgotten that this is Nintendo? It's just gonna be a port with new graphics
Nintendo has a reputation of making fully fleshed out remakes though

>It's just gonna be a port with new graphics

which is a remake

>It'll still use the shittily remade battle theme from Paper Jam, sour noted and all
Just kill me now

>It'll still use the shittily remade battle theme from Paper Jam, sour noted and all
i thought it was decent but the original is superior. paper jams soundtrack felt phoned in with some exceptions here and there which was a shame.

I remember having to beat the Ice Palace boss for my friend because he was stuck on her for hours. So underleveled he died in like 1 or 2 hits.

Felt good just countering every attack at her and not being hit at all.