Why is this dub so fucking bad?

Why is this dub so fucking bad?

dubs are always bad you retarded normalfag

Some of the voices I find to be actually pretty good, but then there are some that are god awful like Chie. It's a mixed bag.

I hear P5 actually has a really good english dub, how true is that.

Its okay, but you might as well play Jap version since its free.

I was going to play with subs until the download took too long and I settled with the dub. Its really not that bad. I've grown to like the cast, except Tae. I'm not a fan of her voice.

>Why is this dub so fucking bad?
It's not, Chie is bad sometimes but that's it.

Yukiko is bad too

It's OK. I'm watching someone else play it. I'd still go Japanese if you can remotely make sense of that language and its intonations since the subs are still the English script with for the most part reworked lines. I'm biased because I actually do speak it and some of the direction in the dub doesn't do it for me.

>play Persona 4
>don't really have a problem with any voices except Teddie's stupid ass
>watch some Youtube vid of Golden
>Chie sounds fucking horrible

glad I didn't get that version

>Not playing Golden with Jap audio

Why do people do this

Outside of Chie and Teddie I don't particularly mind P4G's dub. I mean it doesn't make me want to drink a load of bleach I guess.

b-but there is not dual audio

>not using Taihen

Chie, Teddie, Yukiko, pretty much every single non-main character, Nanako, and Yosuke is Yuri Lowenthal.

you don't even own a vita, bitch

It has some of the best and worst english dubs of the series. Makoto, Yusuke, Sae and Sojiro are good, but then Morgana, Haru, Kobayakawa, Shido, and Tae are pretty bad even by past standards

DIFFERENT KINDS OF FLOAH

The main cast is good

Extras sound comically bad depending on the scene

MC JP > EN
cat JP >> EN
Ann JP < EN
Ryuji JP = EN
Yusuke JP >>> EN
Makoto JP >>>>> EN
Haru JP > EN
sensei JP = EN
doctor JP >>>>>>>>>>>>> EN