what are you xbros playing?
gotta love RDR tbqh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gQOYAp1-oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cricket noises

I know right next time I'll do a bait thread that surely is a 500 post thread

Forza Horizon 3 (with HDR!) and Halo 5.

Isn't this a bait thread already? I mean, surely there isn't an actual grown up human being stupid enough to own an xbox?

a lot of people do you know
we don't like weebshit virgin stuff so we own a Xbox

I'm playing the waiting game

>Don't like Japanese weeb shit
>On a website based on a weeb Japanese forum
???

>doesnt like weeb shit

You need to go back

>we all have to be pathetic weeaboos to post here
really makes you think

I recently played Yooka Laylee. Got it on Xbone as an excuse to turn the fucking thing on

I'm playing the best Dead Rising game, aka the first one. I'll probably pick up Voodoo Vince Remaster some other time. Currently looking forward to Tekken 7 as my next major game purchase.

>what are you xbros playing
>xbox
>games

bait thread. check my 7

mostly Halo 5 multiplayer

I am really excited for cuphead.

I'm all for an XBone thread.. but is there actually something to look forward to in May?

Multiplats even. I'm genuinely asking. Right now I'm just working on my backlog of GwG. April's been a lazy month for vidya.

I'm just working through past GwG. Going to try Borderlands 2 after exams. I hated the first one so we'll see if the sequel is better.

PS4 got Purse Owner 5 and Switchbros got Mario Kart 8.

All we get is remaster of a game nobody but Phil Spencer cared about.

nothing right now but it's probably because i own everything and no big xbone exclusive has released since 2016.

Destiny. Been a slow night, just felt like some senseless grinding before sleeping.

Are we going to see something big besides Crackdown, Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2?

Otogi 3 by FROM! turned into boring souls shit

played some yugioh against one of my friends earlier,some mcc swat, and some bf1. Just got bioshock in the mail so gonna replay that soon.

Fuck you I liked Voodoo Vince. If not just for the atmosphere and the fact that it isn't a lazy platformer that has level design just rehashing Mario Ice/fire/forest level.

black ops 2, last COD i played so its fun playing a fps with friends again

is there a physical copy of it I looked on amazon and didn't see it

Dead rising 3 and modern warfare remastered

Wish it was mw2 that became bc instead of shit ops 2

We exist!

Nope. It's on steam and the marketplace. Unless you mean the OG version, although there's no reason to play it that way since remastered is out.

Fo4 with mods. Bo2 zombies now that it's alive again. Mcc co-op.

Recore 2. Not gonna happen because faggots expect AAA polish from a budget title. Recore was alot of fun. Sure it had a shitton of glitches and very poor pacing but the combat was fun and Joule was cute.

Shadow of Mordor and Arkahm Knight, plan to buy Recore and Red Dead before the seqeul comes out over the summer

Mainly waiting for rdr2, cod ww2, and sonic forces. Been bored of games in general lately, to much open world garbage

Same. I picked up Persona 5, played it for like 5 hours and haven't touched it since.

I heard there's going to be a definitive version akin to Ori and the Blind Forest. Might give it a try if I like what I see.

I just want to see more Japanese games without giving Sony any money because fuck them.

Is Shadow of Mordor a good game? I've been wondering if I should buy it or not for the past week.

Phil spencer is a cuck

Same, just waiting for RDR2 so I can drop 200 hours into it

It's enjoyable, repitition can get annoying but with the rival system it's a ton of fun

Could you imagine the shock if they made Xbox Live multiplayer free? I know Microsoft will never do it, but it would be huge.

Maybe they could have three paid tiers to make up for it? $30 silver membership for Games with Gold and exclusive deals. And maybe $60-$100 for a gold/platinum membership that offers Xbox Game Pass, the privilege of buying/playing Microsoft published titles and marketed games 4 days before everyone else and a Groove Music subscription?

PS4 owners have literally every multiplat game that's also on the Xbone. And PC bros have all the little worthwhile exclusives as well. Literally for what purpose would anyone own an Xbox outside of brand name and/or anti-weeb insecurity?

Don't bully Phil.

Ori and Rare Replay

Going to play Sunset Overdrive next.

I almost got a ps4 for persona 5, is it not that good?

Definitive edition is coming. I just hope they fix the pacing issues. Having to collect pretty much all of the orbs to finish the game is bullshit.

Alright sweet, I'll probably pick it up then. I'm a big fan of the books/movies so it sounds like a good time

Anyone got their custom gamerpic yet? I want one of a 3D rendered classic Knuckles.

It's good from what I've played so far. I just have a problem with JRPGs or turn based games in general where I drop them like 5-10 hours in if it isn't a portable SMT game. It has it's problems though, mainly that it kept the retarded mechanic where if the party leader dies it's game over. Also they seemed to intentionally want to starve you for money in the beginning for some reason. I'm past the first major boss and I still don't have enough money for any of the minigames on a regular basis.

yeah this is mine since all the other sonic ones I have aren't 1080 by 1080

I thought it was 2000x2000?

This is mines, btw. Please rate.

It's great. It can get a little repetitive but once the second map opens up that feeling goes away. It starts off pretty hard but the nemesis system makes the game so satisfying. All the strategizing and plotting you get to experiment with to kill those stubborn fuckers with stacked abilities is incredibly worth it once it pays off.

I see, i mean i didnt like any of the smt games but loved 3 and 4. Even bougbt a vita for 4 golden in 2012 and to have persona 3 on one system. I will see if i can borrow a friends ps4 by summer and play it then

If you liked P3 and 4 you should love it then. I would say it's worth buying a PS4 for it since you can also play Bloodborne and a couple other games that might interest you. I personally was not impressed by BB mainly just because I hate how souls games after DaS let you warp at the beginning and required leveling at the hub but I'm in the minority in regards to that. Depends on your financial situation though.
Have fun with SSO. Great game, terrible writing. I'd encourage you to buy an new copy if you can just to possibly encourage the possibility of a sequel.

If you can stomach the writing you should be okay for a few weeks.

Then im hype, i have a heard a lot of the soundtrack but unfortunately i dont think much of it. Maybe with context it gets better. But as long as i get another fun adventure with a strong cast of characters, then thats all persona needs to be to me. Moneys not a probelm, i could buy a ps4 right now, but theres just nothing i want on it except persona 5. I dont care for dark souls and think anime games are shovelware garbage except persona, if that makes any sense. Im just to invested in the xbox ecosystem at this point and prefer microsofts games over sonys. BC is also very nice, as i loved the 360

I'm actually playing a lot of xbox 360 games I've missed, after that I will play the GwG titles.

Played lots of H5 multiplayer but the fov is really shitty.

Dead Rising 4. Season pass was on sale for $10 and I got the game itself cheap. It's my favorite entry in the series.

Forza Motorsport aka bumper cars and Halo, MCC and 5, when I'm not playing multiplats. I'm mostly waiting for Dragons Dogma to go backwards compatible so I can play that again if it ever does, 360 disc drive died and I don't want to play it on PS3.

Plying MSGV, Overwatch, and Tekken Tag 2 a lot.

I'm playing Little Nightmares and the Outlast Trinity while I wait for MK8 to arrive.

Little Nightmares is fucking amazing, just gotta point that out.

I've been convinced to buy games before because they go on sale for cheap not long after launch, even when they get panned by everyone, would you recommend 4 for someone who's favorite game in the series is the first one?

why would anyone buy an xbox?im seriously asking everything thats on xbox is also on windows.theres just no point.

youtube.com/watch?v=6gQOYAp1-oU

annnnnd there's the pc master-bater to make the thread complete

>all criticism is bait
I hate being a poorfag.

ryse:son of rome on pc
dead rising 3 on pc
dead rising 4 already confirmed for pc
state of decay on pc
state of decay 2 already confirmed for pc
horza on pc
gears of war on pc
quantum break on pc
recore on pc
sea of thieves for pc confirmed already
ori and the blind forest on pc
killer instinct on pc
rise of the tomb raider on pc

scalebound cancelled
project spark was on windows but its cancelled now
fable legends cancelled

there are only 2 xbox eclusives right now:
halo guardians and sunset overdrive.

who the fuck is gonna buy a fucking xbox for 2 games??????

Forza 6 Apex is a really shit port, it doesn't belong on there. Everything else is true though. You forgot MCC too, but it's so dead I won't even argue about it.

Whomever is blind enough to get a scorpio when it comes out.

Because it will -ALSO- have no games. Of course e3 can prove all of us wrong..or not

Halo wars 2 and halo 5 are pretty much my go to games. Always liked the series.

I will never see the appeal in Xbox consoles. They're all dudebro stuff and nothing more

>what are you xbros playing?
hours and hours of Siege and Overwatch when Ubi's servers take a shit