Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Previous Thread:
>Post character name/franchises and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/bqkqhy.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=6IWss75AcdU
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Celtic_Royal_Battle_Axe
imgur.com/a/goTr9
imgur.com/a/TyOUJ
menfash.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/We-have-discussed-about-dresses-shoes-accessories.jpg
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/heroesofthestorm/images/9/91/Chromie_Fel_Queen.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160512202111
imgur.com/a/RMrTa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>literally dead

ANCHOR

Requesting Arle giving Carbuncle a bath

>not posting the SMT Satan anchor

requesting any art of Madotsuki or anything from the yume nikki world

Requesting "Delet this" picture with Fate/Grand Order's Billy the Kid.

Getting request

You got a better art example? That looks sketchy as fuck

Requesting a cute short haired Trucy

Requesting this girl as a fatty

>thread died with 300 posts

Requesting Mai Natsume and Makoto Nanaya on all fours next to one another getting fucked doggy style:
my.mixtape.moe/bqkqhy.jpg

I know, so lay some requests on me. The character doesn't need to already have a long tongue.

Can't think of a good character for it.

I don't understand why anyone would make a new one immediately afterwards

Less and less deliveries
>Threads start dying
Gee what a surprise

Give her a twirly spiraling tongue.

requesting zero suit samus please licking an ice cream cone

Its just slow hours. Its why its stated right there in the OP - bump if the thread goes to page 10.

Hell, the previous few threads had a good number of deliveries and wips.

requesting more art of her

Video games?

Requesting anything to do with Kat from Gravity Rush, and i do mean ANYTHING as long as it's cute.

For the cat guy last thread

Yo, nice.

It's Gladion from Pokemon sun and moon

super dope

Peniscil, who from where drew this?

Requesting a gijinka/humanization of the Launch Arcology.

Lewd is optional

>There will never be a cool game about cat people because furries ruin everything

Anchor'd

Requesting Junko clothed paizuri.

Requesting Mermadonna being fucked by disembodied dicks, one in her vag, another in her hair, and one forcing a titjob (with hands squeezing her boobs)

Your waifu loves you! She will not die, she'll always be your version one!

Requesting Mai as a slave

Requesting this promo image for Better Call Saul recreated with Sae Niijima from Persona 5, with the logo reading "Better Call Sae".

It could work with Priscilla since she's a half dragon, suggesting her wrapping her tongue around a dick.

Requesting an 18th century version of the MC from Persona 3. Basically, have him wearing typical 18th century fashion - like a highwayman or a musketeer - and using a flintlock version of the evoker

Idea based off this - youtube.com/watch?v=6IWss75AcdU

Requesting fusion between Arceus and Metatron.

Does anyone know what became of the Bastion requester and artist? Cant remember if the delivery was done

You want to draw cute girls being hypnotized to do cute or lewd things....It would be really fun, and would get you lots of (you)s...

Requesting Net Navi version of Zizou

Hey

HEY

YOU GOT THIS LAST THREAD

requesting Kisaragi Chitose's top bursting open

Anchoring for The request was Thanks again!

I could not tell through the sketchiness.

Requesting the Amazon from Diablo 2 in a bunny girl suit (or wearing bunny ears to go with her normal armour)

Bonus points if she's fighting Diablo who is also in a bunny suit

>Girls

Please, it's cute boys or nothing

Then at least repost the delivery and ask for a redraw.

Just re-requesting like that is kinda dick-ish

Requesting these Power Rangers: Cynthia (Red Ranger), Lucina (Blue Ranger), Zinnia (Black Ranger), Lightning (Pink Ranger), and Marie (Yellow Ranger).

Poochie can be Zordon.

maybe we could both agree on the same person getting hypnotized? not like cute boys have enough will power to resist the allure of cute girly clothes

All the requests in this thread will be good. Even the first 100

Lets all get along and have a great weekend

Requesting some Indian leg wrestling between Amazon from Dragon's Crown and Chun-li from Street Fighter.

If you want to go lewder, just having them scissor or comparing their thighs would be pretty neato too.

Requesting Zhao Yun doing something fatherly with Liu Shan

This is because, historically, Zhao Yun may have been more of a father to Liu Shan than Liu Bei

Requesting a catgirl Shantae, wearing something with a tiger- or leopard-print on it.

>requesting Pic related with Olivia from Pokemon Sun and moon
and if you do this with Aigis don't give her feet and do it with her actual hooves things

with nose plugs?

requesting zelda at the beach wearing this outfit. Make her a bit bitchy though

That true, but which vidya boy deserves it the most?

Requesting Lady Aribeth de Tylmarande from Nevewinter Nights 1 as a Knight from the Disgaea series. References for both Aribeth and the Disgaea Knight are included. Also provided is a detail reference for Aribeth's sword, which has the Neverwinter Nights logo at its hilt.

Its a shame that the drawing is of Shit Li. Could've been so good but instead its crap.

She's not going swimming user.

i dunno. all i can think of is Link and 9S. those are too entry level

Thread was kind of made in a rush. Wanted to do the Lyn pic, but it wasn't coloured. The Chun li pic is also pretty good, and coloured.

Sumika from Orange_Juice and Mystia from Touhou remind me of one another, so, requesting they do something together or a fusion of the two.

She's a cat girl, she doesn't do swimming to begin with. I mean so she has to breathe through her mouth

Miriam moon walking up stairs or eating wall turkey like classic castlevania please

That just means there's a shortage of cute vidya boys

Do you want her to get sick? Because mouthbreathing is how you get sick.

Man, I want to dick Chun-Li so hard.

Requesting Altina sitting cozy in Rean's lap.

Requesting Yukiko successfully being cast as Alex, a new character in the remake of the game "Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey"

Format is like an awkward Atlus executive meeting on how to Shin Megami Tensei hip.

What about Prince Salde Canarl Shellbrick III

Requesting Laharl, but wielding a staff (instead of a sword), and wearing a speedo instead of his boxers. Optionally: he can be barefooted.

Requesting Medb being gangbanged by a bunch of well-hung men, unable to be satisfied and instead they're dropping like flies unable to keep up with her.

Automaton Alisa please

Rizelea, the Valkyrie, enjoying a tasty donut or other snack food; or her fallen from grace and turned into a Dark Valkyrie or corrupted by darkness, etc.

Requesting my MMO character from the game "Mabinogi" wearing her Party Ensemble, covered in blood while holding her celtic royal battleaxe looking at the viewer with an innocent expression like in the image on the far right.

Doesnt have to be the same expression or the same pose, but basically the same essence.

Weapon Reference
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Celtic_Royal_Battle_Axe

The cuter, the better, cool and/or grim are fine as well.

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored, instantly rejected and sealed away.

Please and thanks!

With Otomo for good measure?

Requesting THIS scene/gif with Aigis.
But make it robotic-like with machine oil, screws and cables.

By the way, it's fascinating how the tongue moves.

Requesting Catherine in her normal outfit with her hair down instead of in the curls.

Requesting Alicia Viewstream (swimsuit) resting her head between Carla Cromwell (lingerie) legs like the reference

Carla's outfit---> imgur.com/a/goTr9

Requesting Mega Man and Roll, both of them in their underwear and with their backs turned to the viewer, doing a little dance.

Can I get Mai and Es having their clothing blown up and ripped up like the shots on the bottom?

you know you can just straight up say you want him dancing on a stripper pole

Requesting Ky suckling on big lactating Dizzy titties like a baby.

Aranea actually poledancing - altered outfit or not - or dressed as Cid from FFVII

Endgame spoilers for Xenoblade:

Requesting Shulk standing in silence, his facial expression unreadable as he pays his respects to a makeshift grave/headstone that has Dickson's bandana tied around it.

If you would like, have Dunban there as well, somber.

I like to think that despite everything that happened in the game, including the backstabbing and Shulk's "death," he and Dunban still miss Dickson to some extent, as Shulk was pretty much raised by the man, and Dickson was one of Dunban's good friends.

Dunban Ref:
imgur.com/a/TyOUJ

If that's not up your alley, requesting Shulk with long sideburns, similar to the link related:
menfash.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/We-have-discussed-about-dresses-shoes-accessories.jpg

If all else fails, requesting a cute, slightly chubby Shulk embarrassed at himself.

Thank you in advance, and here's to a wonderful week!

Requesting the pic on the right with Chroma from Warframe

Requesting Blackbeard swinging from a rope and talking like a pirate!

Requesting Camilla dominating Hinoka from behind with a strap-on.

Requesting Cicini fighting people with her gun and jetback or just doing SCIENCE!

No, its just how I imagined Laharl when I played him.

He has a S rating in swords, but, and because Disgaea allows you to equip any weapon with any character, you can play Laharl as a mage character and equip him a staff.

...I guess I do kind of want to see him as a stripper mage.

Any colouring requests?

Requesting Lusamine pegging the male Sun and Moon Trainer or Gladion while they moan "momma" for her.

Could you color this, please?

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/heroesofthestorm/images/9/91/Chromie_Fel_Queen.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160512202111

can you do this one of Honoka?

Need to awaken the eggs, user!

imgur.com/a/RMrTa

Nigger what?

Requesting Kirumi Tojo, the Ultimate Maid, lifting up her dress and flashing some lacy and sexy panties with either garterbelts or pantyhose.