I play to win

>I play to win

>i pay to win

>he doesnt
why? what's the purpose of playing vidya then?

for fun and as a distraction

well I have fun winning, what do I do then?

>not playing to win

when will you reddit cucks learn?

have fun losing then you faggot

you keep doing you

since you like winning, and other people like losing, it's a win win situation i guess

>implying i always lose
i win most of the time and when i do lose i don't care.

>I win

>I can't comprehend that people play games differently than me!

I ALWAYS RACE
ALWAYS RACE
ALWAYS RACE TO WIIIIIIINNN

Not every game is a Dwarf Fortress-like with 9878932684769 ways to lose spectacularly.

I DON'T PLAY TO LOSE
I PLAY TO WIN

BUT IF I DO

> I play for fun

it
it's only game
why you heff to be mad?

I cheat

Cheating is fine as long as you don't get caught.

>play multiplayer for fun
>ignore ladders and ranked matches

Attempting to win is fun, the end result is irrelevant.

what the fuck it's supposed to be piggly wiggly

mandela effect!!!

i want to fuck stocking

different user but I don't like winning so much as I like the thrill of competition

if other people play "just for fun xD" ie not trying to improve and be a challenge whatsoever, they're diminishing my enjoyment

>play CSGO
>suck at it
>still play it cause I still manage to get some kills, don't mind dying/losing, don't care for ranks
>ahaha dude you fucking suck!
>yeah i know
>what you mean you know? you suck shit dude, just leave
>nah i like playing
>you like pl...DUDE YOU DIE EVERY MATCH
>yeah and?
>gets mad at me not getting mad for losing

I seriously don't get it

>believing you can win anything

Go play a single player title, in a team game you kind of have an obligation to your teammates to be interested in doing good. If I lost a game because of someone and he went "lol who cares" then it's like, man you're an asshole, I do, you should, it's the objective of the game...?

t. Lamar Tyrone

>dude ur such a tryhard lmao
>why are you trying so hard?
>lmao ur only winning cause im not trying as hard as you

>he S2 never
>he not even a cameo in a Trigger show

Most people who play to win are losers IRL and have to compensate for their lack of winning by playing video games. Just do your thing and don't mind them.

no one in my team complained(i still kill, sucking at it doesnt mean i cant play the game at all), he was form the other team
And it's not like I play to lose or lose everytime i play, of course the intention is to win, i just don't get mad or mind too much if i lose, the main reason i play is to pass time doing something i like, winning or losing barely matter, im still playing the game killing other players not getting stressed about it

Where do you get this? A lot of people just try hard at everything they do. I try hard at work, at the gym, at games etc. If I don't feel challenged I get bored.

delet

circlejerk alert

>I spin to win

I can kind of see the sentiment with "trying, but not trying too hard" but you're still treading a line. I feel like you *can* be expected to be at least a bit emotionally invested, if you say winning or losing doesn't matter it's like, I don't know, there are a lot of games out there that have that mindset in mind but competitive titles have not.

Honestly, for the opposing team it might be even more infuriating. Dragging your teammate who doesn't try along is one thing, winning for free because the opposing team doesn't give a fuck just feels like a colossal waste of your time.

>i like getting my ass handed to me on a silver platter

Ok OP

>Honestly, for the opposing team it might be even more infuriating. Dragging your teammate who doesn't try along is one thing, winning for free because the opposing team doesn't give a fuck just feels like a colossal waste of your time.
Nowhere I said my team doesn't give a fuck, neither that the other team(s) win for free.

I get kills, most of the time I don't survive until the end of the match, regardless of which teams win, i'd say i die 6 or 7 times out of 10.

My point was not "i lose, my team loses/other teams win cause of me and i dont care cuz i dont give a fuck about winning" rather "i lose and i win, most of the times i lose, i dont get mad, people get mad at me not for losing rather for not being mad about losing and i dont get it"

Is it really that weird to you that I'm just laid back and I don't need to win or survive in every match to still enjoy playing?

You're not playing to win then, you play to feel challenged. It's perfectly possible to feel challenged during a match and still lose. The challenge you feel is where the fun comes from, not the "You win" screen at the end.

That's fair, the act of playing to win is what I find fun, not the I win screen, but that's still "playing to win" is it not?

I play to win!

>for fun and as a distraction
>fun xD

Common excuse for normalfag shitters.

I'm gonna have fun playing video games and there's not a goddamn thing you can do to stop me