Explain yourselves, pcbros

Explain yourselves, pcbros

other than fo4, mind explaining other choices without memes?

Why don't you post the sales numbers for GTAV, FO4 and DS2 on console?

Outside of contrarian memes, why is Witcher 3 and Dark Souls 3 bad again?

They're shit, especially Witcher 3 and Grand theft Auto V

Although you might hear a large amount of port begging for JRPG's and Japanese games in general, Sup Forums is just a vocal minority and not a lot of PC gamers care about console games.

All of them should be on the left. Also all the ones on the left sold more on consoles (except Battlegrounds) so why don't you explain yourself, consolefag?

outlast ii
>good
sage

i dont understand what I have to explain

>theyre shit
nice argument, you double nigger

without memes please

>fucking outlast
This picture is so funny and wrong I can't even get mad at it

>Nier
>not garbage

Souls 3 is bad because the only improvement they did was gameplay. Eventhough fp, forever rolling and straight swords beeing better than everything are shit. The game is stupidly linear, small and the lore is just stupid ass fuck with the explanation of 'convulted timelineees'. At least das2 gave us a complete new lore and a bigger world.

Contrarian meme OP

Prey is like a brand new system shock.
DQH2 isn't a tower defense like the previous game. feels more like a DQ if it was a action game.
Tokiden 2 is the best Monster hunter clone recently.
Neir Automata. although it isn't Platinum's best game it is still better than any of their licensed shit. Story ain't half bad either.
Honestly Outlast 2 isn't nearly as good as it's predecessor.

here i fixed it for you, op

Fun > good

>Toukiden
>Good
There is only so much shitposting you can do before it just becomes rude.

The only game on the right that isn't shit is Prey. KYS OP.

Ok, most of these arguments are already debunked, especially the bits of straight sword and the lore.

Linearity isn't a bad thing.

Anything else to say?

>your opinion
>not shit

How are any of these arguments debunked? Mana is shit, you can roll forever.

Linearity isn't bad. But it's bad when you only need to walk straight. And the game is still too small.