ITS FUCKING HAPPENING Sup Forums PS4 IS LEGIT NOW

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING Sup Forums PS4 IS LEGIT NOW ign.com/articles/2017/04/03/jak-and-daxter-trilogy-jak-x-headed-to-ps4-as-ps2-classics

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com.au/2012/01/jak-and-daxter-bring-more-than-100-trophies-to-the-playstation-3-february-7/#YWwylXCjWw6wsBxi.99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But where's Ape Escape 4?

That shit is depressing. I mean they're rehashing an HDhash of a PS2 series.

Bend over and assume the position for Sony

>PS2 Classics

Why not port them over? They already had the HD collection on PS3.

Literally who cares
>pay for your old games again
Wow thanks Sony can't wait to play what I played a decade ago

Are you fucking serious? I already bought all the games twice

>crash on ps4
>parappa on ps4
>loco roco on ps4
>jack and daxter on ps4
>ratchet and clank on ps4
>still no spyro on ps4

But he is on PS4

Well don't fucking buy them again goddamn. You've already played the shit at least twice right?

Play the copies you have already.

I never get why people act as if the companies are forcing them to buy the games again. Shut the fuck up and play the copies you fucking have already, or buy it again like the little faggot you are.

Fuck.

/thread

>A remake of a remake including an extra remake
SONY DOES IT AGAIN BABY

Because it's jewish schemes. Instead of any sort of backwards compatibility which used to be a thing even for consoles back in the day you have to either buy and keep care of outdated hardware or buy HD collection of HD collection of old gen games.

>just bought the HD Collection off Amazon a few days ago
FUCK

>nintendo gets a whole new mainline mario
>REHASH, NINTENDO IS OVER
>sony gets a port from a port
>WE DID IT, SONY WINS

Welcome to now.

Fuck off and play your old versions, get the new remasters versions, or just simply fuck off.

Your bitching about the shit isn't gonna help anything whatsoever honestly.

You already have the fucking games, so play them and shut up.

>Sup Forums is angry at this
it's just vc games, stop being over acting manchildren

Neither is your bitching.

I already own the original games though

>it's a "PS4 HD remaster of a PS3 HD remaster of a PS2 game" episode

Can't make this shit up.

>PS2 Classics

evidently you can because it's just an upscaled iso

>Remake
>PSP Port
>PSP Port
>PS2 Port
>Movie tie-in
>Will never fucking happen

>i dont know what a port is: the post

Oh yes, my mistake. Let me fix that.
>Remake
>PSP HD Port
>PSP HD Port
>PS2 Port
>Movie tie-in
>Will never fucking happen

I'M

the move tie in was a remaster too

>ps2 classics
So what exactly is different from this and the HD collection? I understand the PS2 classics up the internal resolution but does that make the HUD and menus stretched like in an emulator?

Don't forget that the HD Trilogy was also a buggy mess, even moreso for the Vita version.

>ps2 ports

its cool for young ones that dont have ps2 but god damn wheres a new ip like jak or ratchet. We cant re-release forever.

BASED SONY DID IT AGAIN

>i still don't know what a port is
PS2 Classics aren't ports m8

I could have sworn I read about this months ago...

This series suck.

No, basically they are emulated but they're tweaked a little bit so that the HUD and menus fit the new resolution and if I'm not mistaken have slightly higher res textures

Then there's the trophy stuff but that's different

>jewery is the now user get the fuck over it and stop bitching seriously rrreeeeeee. How dare you disagree with my favorite company's business practices

Never change Sup Forums

It's comparable to Nintendo's Virtual Console where the games are put through an emulator which may or may not mess up the visuals. Primal as a PS2 Classic has very messed up colors compared to what it looks on an actual PS2 running Progressive Scan Mode but Dark Cloud as a PS2 Classic looks fine. Also the PS4 version of PS2 Classics have cheevos.

Sup Forums is still celebrating the sales of a re-release of MK8

Hahaha excellent trolling my online friend

Sup Forums is a Sony board at the moment now user. You can't have a Mario kart 8 thread without it getting shit posted to fuck. But it's OK I've been on Sup Forums for about 8 years, the board favorite changes pretty often

So don't buy it retard. Maybe someone missed these games when they came out and might want to give them a shot now.

>mechanics changed and rebalanced and multiplayer online
>same as a 1:1 port with some graphical enhancements via emulator with achievements

The Jak and Daxter Trilogy Collection is a remaster
The Sly Cooper HD Collection is a remaster
The new Ratchet and Clank game is not a remaster

I don't really care, already had the oppertunity oon PS3 and i sisn't see the point then.

AND they're on Vita.

Oh look another port even worse an HD port of an HD port.

>PS2 Classics aren't ports

What's wrong with this?
I want to be able to play jax and dex on my ps4,I don't have my ps2 and ps3 anymore

So it's cool

It's LITERALLY okay when Sony does it. R-right guys?????

Are you 14 user? Honest question. Between using retard in every post and shilling Sony out your ass I think you may be underage

They're not ports. They're emulated.

Learn what a fucking port is you mongs.

>They're not ports
They're fucking ports, get over it already

Wow, its nothing.

>Telling someone not to buy a sony game
>Shilling sony
???

>don't buy it then STUPID me and my friends will be enjoying Jak and Daxter Remaster 3 on our Playstation 4 home entertainment consoles!

its nice ps4 gets ps2 emulation too

What the actual fuck am I looking at?

If ND gave a single fuck they'd do what Insomniac did with R&C

Maybe include backwards compatibility instead of making people purchase remasters or hang on to all of their old hardware. If people didn't play it, fine. But give the people that already own the game a chance to play the game emulated via the disc. It's like you anons liked being dicked down

>emulation is a port
hurr durr look at this port of botw!

JAK, NICE TO MEET YOU!

>Mario Kart Deluxe gets announced on Switch with all DLC and a few new gameplay additions
HAHAHA BUYING THE SAME GAME TWICE NINTENDOOOOM
>Jak and Daxter trilogy gets announced AGAIN but now for the PS4
HYPE HYPEEEEEE

It's literally NOT ok when Nintendo does it.

Why are you bringing up Nintendo when this thread is about Playstation games? Go shitpost somewhere else.

I do agree that not including backwards compatibility was bullshit. So was paid online. But since they didn't do that, there's literally no harm in them making the game available on PS4s. If someone thinks it's worth their money they can buy it. If you don't agree, you can choose not to buy it and nothing will change.

except nintendo LITERALLY does the exact same thing and nobody cares

>snes vc gets announced for 3DS
FUCK YES GET TO PLAY SNES CLASSICS ON THE GO
>nintendo switch might get gcn vc
FUCK YES GCN CLASSICS IN HD
>ps4 gets ps2 vc
wtf this is not okay you should include twenty year old hardware in the console so i can use my discs that i saves fucking sony kikes

>more remakes
fuck off

>Sonyglets getting hype for more ports

It's just sad at this point. Where are your new games??

But so long as people support the practice there will never be backwards compatibility again. Do you think they left it out because of limitations? Yeah I can go about my day but I will point out that it's Jewish practice

Are you mentally deficient? You said emulated games were ports. I highlighted how stupid that is by following your logic and saying BotW had been ported to PC by CEMU.

Drink bleach you spastic.

>HAHAHA BUYING THE SAME GAME TWICE NINTENDOOOOM
You know shitposting aside I actually have done this before. I bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the 3DS first because I wasn't sold on the Wii U at the time. Suffered through half of G Rank all by myself, Sticky Situation was just soul destroying it felt like I was playing Freedom Unite again.
Later on my sister bought me a Wii U next Christmas, and I ended up buying Monster Hunter again so I could play online. Gave her my 3DS copy and Circle Pad which ended up getting her and her friends into it.

>You said emulated games were ports
I haven't said shit, all I'm seeing is some complete and utter faggot samefagging with himself in this thread and decided I should intervene before he ends up killing the thread with his dumbass conceited plan.

Seriously though, go shitpost somewhere else already. You aren't contributing anything to the topic at hand.

Why is it okay for Nintendo to have VC but now Sony?

Is it literally because of Sup Forums hateboner for Sony and their fanboying of Nintendo?

>Nintendo releases 10 year old games for 10 bucks
>Sony releases broken "HD" remaster with known bugs that have never been fixed on ps3 for 40 bucks, releases same broken HD remaster on ps4 for 40 bucks

Really rusing my jimmies user

Every single time I see a Skylander's character can't believe how fucking ugly it is.

It breaks my heart that Spyro is trapped in this godawful IP. We'll never get a real Spyro game again.

>pc cucks and nintenbros fuming in this thread
KEK

>I haven't said shit
Sure you haven't m8. Funny how you showed up the minute the retards who thought VC emulation were ports disappeared.

>Being so autistic that you equate a PS2 port in a PS3 HD Collection as being the same exact thing as a PC emulating a console game

No I don't think they did it because of limitations. I think they did it because some clearly people are willing to pay for it, especially when you throw in some trophies and shit.
Sony's a corporation and a corporation's job is to make money. If they do something you don't like you can vote against it by not spending money on it.

I already have all 3 jak games on the ps2. Though I guess for casuals and new-age gamers these overpriced ports are good...

>PS2 Classics cost 40 bucks
woooah wtf

oh wait they don't, fuck off

You know the worse part is that his Skylanders design was probably made so that it'd be easier to turn him into the statue thing, yet it looks physically more complex than his Insomniac era design.

Except it's not the PS3 collection you fucking retard, it's PS2 VC of the games i.e. emulation

Fucking read shit before inserting yourself in the conversation you dribbling ape.

Still waiting on answer for this

This is literally (You)

Now fuck off already and let the other people in this thread discuss Jak and Daxter in peace.

>Come February 7 fans will be able to pick up all three Jak joints for the low price of $US39.99.
kotaku.com.au/2012/01/jak-and-daxter-bring-more-than-100-trophies-to-the-playstation-3-february-7/#YWwylXCjWw6wsBxi.99

>Hey guys want a new jak & daxter game?
>Hell yeah we do!
>ok well we'll see how good the hd collection sells

They did same shit for crash

>Fucking read shit before inserting yourself in the conversation you dribbling ape.
I'm surprised you were able to post that unironically

>PS3
woooah it's 2012 again wtf

That says PS3 not PS4, and there's supposed to be four games now

>inb4 phoneposting
i'm at work dgaf

anyway, fuck off

In the post you replied to I was talking about the ps3 hd remaster user. Reading comprehension isn't your strong point is it?

Yes for a total of 39.99 us dollars. Screencap this

>replies talking about a PS3 collection
>when the article in question explicitly states it's PS2 VC
>gets called out on his stupidity
just kys you mong

>Being so autistic that not only did you take a screencap of the mobile site, but you also edited in extra (You)s to two different posts
You are the best poster in this thread.

I thought PS4 couldn't emulate? Otherwise it'd be backwards-compatible like PS3 was.

>releases the same HD remaster on ps4 for 40 bucks
were your exact words here despite the article explicitly stating it's PS2 Classics NOT the PS3 version

FUCK OFF

>Claims not to be shitposting
>Is phoneposting

When's the smt games coming to PS4 atlus just bring them all over I'll buy them

>This isn't just shitposting: this is ADVANCED shitposting.png