Do you still play your Wii U Sup Forums?

Do you still play your Wii U Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoCkfgzOV44
youtu.be/-i0pdBYUaWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just played Mario Maker today, and have an almost identical collection to that pic save Devil's Third. Thinking about running back through Hyrule Warriors with my husband or finish up BotW. Been taking my sweet time with it.

Not really, no.
I had a good time with it but I haven't even bothered to finish, and in one case even start, the last three games I got for it.

I pirated the Hyrule Warriors DLC but I don't think I'm going to play any of the maps, they're too grindy.
What were they?

I've been thinking about going back to color splash just to finish it. It's nowhere near the level of fun over ttyd or the original but from what I've seen it's still worth a play. I just got hooked into some other games.

I pirated color splash and couldn't stomach more than an hour of it.
I've been playing original Paper Mario, Banjo Kazooie, Star Fox 64, and some other N64 games on my Wii U since I got my N64 USB adapter to work with it

Good taste. From what I've played of color splash, it has its moments, but it's still just a really meh game overall. The best parts of it are the level design and general creativity of the world they put together. Levels vary from a submarine base, to a huge red tower, to a colosseum, to a forest where your huge, and vice Versa in another. You never really know what they're going to pull in the next level.

Dong Freeze, Captain Toad and Amiibo Festival which I bought for the amiibos and might as well just get rid of.

To be honest I only did the first couple of levels in CS, I hated how you have to paint and flick the cards every turn in battle and I really hated all the fucking white spots everywhere, just seemed like really shitty padding.

DKTF is one of the top 3 Wii U games for sure, you should play it at least

>like 7 Mario titles
>4 Zelda titles
Oh joy.

>play your Wii U
It's a dead console though.

does that mean you can't play it anymore?

That's why I find it to be so meh though. The only thing that kept me going WAS the creativity of the levels. The trash combat system really isn't any better than sticker star, but sticker star's world was also really boring. The dialogue, which ranges from terrible to better than ttyd, is pretty good overall.

I got through the first few worlds but I really just cannot be bothered to go sit in the living room to play it and do nothing else for a while, and playing it on the gamepad seems unfair to how pretty it is.

I play it on the gamepad all the time, nothing wrong with playing that way.

yes, but all the games I have are pirated for dlc and convenience. I have brought all the games except for color splash and botw

I won't buy a dead console. I bought a Switch.

Okay mr. marketer

The Switch is getting the Wii U's games. Why should I get a Wii U?

I still need to hack mine.

No one asked you to buy Wii U, Mr. Switch marketer. We're just discussing games we like from the system.
Fuck off already faggot.

There's not much to like. I'm not buying your Wii U collection off Craigslist either.

>There's not much to like
>b-b-but I want every Wii U game to come to Switch
You sure change your narrative often

It's pretty dead now that I finished up BoTW. Excellent console, though, gave me thousands of hours of games compared to the PS4's hundreds of hours of netflixing.

I'll either hack it so I don't have to support Atlus/NoA's shitty mauling of #FE, or just skip it and give the system to my little nephew who adores NSMBU and Tropical Freeze.

>drones have already turned on the Wii U like a bunch of rabid dogs just to shill the Switch
Like pottery

It's comfy playing games on the Switch. The Wii U not so much.

It's literally the same thing

You're never ever getting Woolly World you piece of shit.

>Turn Wii U on
>start Hyrule Warriors
>attempt to do Rupee Glitch for about 15 minutes
>doesn't work
>Turn Wii U off
That's my only use of the Wii U in the past month.

Not really, no, I liked the games I have on it but I don't see me playing it for a while unless I set-up Homebrew for it and even then I'd only get DS games since it'd be easy to play stylish-based games like Kirby: Canvas Curse and I have every Wii U game I want besides maybe Splatoon.

>The best parts of it are the level design
I'm not going to say it's bad but I didn't care much for the level design, it was generally linear and the game had you backtracking for Mini Paint Stars that were near each other multiple times. The level locations were definitely it's strong point though, along with it's dialogue (although it's hit or miss).

I'd argue the combat is worse than Sticker Star at times, it's hell of a lot slower (from inputting commands to slow animations (like compare the Fire Flower attacks from both games)), card management is less organized and a nuisance since everything is in a row, the Battle Spinner is abuseable if you're loaded with coins (which I was personally at 9999 before the second boss) making Hammer Scraps/Paint Meter mostly useless, Kamek's random nature is just annoying and boss battles require you to have the Thing card no matter what or you insta-Game Over half-way through the fight.

I am still playing yoshi's woolly world. This game is comfy af.

youtube.com/watch?v=DoCkfgzOV44

>I won't buy a dead console. I bought another dead console

Not really.
>buying that many amiibos
The Switch is actually supported by Nintendo.

I occasionally still play Dong King: Baja Blast, but other than that no.

>not buying Woolly World amiibos
ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
ikr
youtu.be/-i0pdBYUaWg

I sold it for booze money

Poochy is ______ (five letter word)

gayyy

We can get to the Switch shill later.

Yes really

Are we seriously having a console war where they're both from the same company?

I pirated MK8 + all the DLC, working through getting 3 stars on all the cups on every speed/mirror mode. That's it though, aside from that and BOTW I hadn't actually turned on my Wii U since last summer and I don't see myself turning it on again any time soon after this.

Sucks because I've never felt "finished" with a console before but the Wii U has very little to offer.

My toy is better than your toy.

Anyone have a good hacking guide for the wii u?

There's one on /hbg/, just be sure to check the archived version when you get to step 6. The disc2app thing is for ripping your own games from discs