He bought a switch

>he bought a switch

>he hasn't bought a switch

You bet I did.

name 5 legitimately good exclusives. so far if i want a console, i'd get a PS4

BOTW and MK8 are on WiiU, and already emulatable.

>buying a console with no games

I've honestly already forgotten the name of the game that bitch was in.

That's what happened for the PS4 for 3 years.

We're not talking about the PS4 here. We got on Sony for the same shit. The Switch is no different.

name 5 good PS4 or PC exclusives I could have played on that 9 hour plane trip i just took

Man it's barely been 2 months. PS4 didn't get a legitimately good exclusive for the first year and a half it was out. Does the Bone even have 5 good exclusives? Does the PC have any good, modern exclusives? In this day and age, that's a pretty high bar to set.

Her skin is pale and ass is so fat

Except it is, you fool. Zelda, Mario Kart, Splatoon and ARMS coming out soon. It already has a better catalogue than the fucking PS4.

Log Horizon or something.

No it doesn't. The PS4 has more games out than the Switch. And do you really consider a port like MK and Splatoon as their library from the Wii U? And saying "Arms will be out soon" instead of launching with it is more of the lackluster library.

Unless you want to say the Switch is just a repackaged Wii U.

>i'd get a PS4
Name 5 good exclusives that came out in the first year then

switch is 2 months but ill give you a year

The switch is the Vita but better in every way, plus seamless tv switching. It is also the easiest and cleanest consol to play 4 player split screen games. It also has a guarantee to get amazing nintendo first parties that can be play anyway you want.

I dont see a reason you wouldn't get it. Unless of coarse, you don't have any friends.

>mario rehash deluxe
>arms that will be forgotten in a week because it looks like a gimmicky w--tier garbage
>splatoon: the sequel with almost no new content

Lmao.

Do you think she has a deep slut vagoo or a small 5inch deep one that makes her orgasm multiple times when she has sex? Haha.

Good job shitting on two games that aren't even out. You know they Re 2 games that are going to destroy your no game argument in a few months.

The switchs first year looks better than most console launch years.

Factorio, deus ex, Warcraft 3, out of the park baseball, the Sims 3

>BOTW and mk8 on cemu
>playable
TopKek