Persona 5 is mainstream now

Persona 5 is mainstream now.

Ok and?

>now
Persona has always been the mainstream SMT, and it's been "normie-friendly" since at least P3.

>mainstream
>no TV ads or any other public advertisement in the west so normalfags could see

Wew

>Monthly sells
>"IT'S POPULAR NOW!!!"
no

Ive heard literally one normie talk about persona and it was the anime on netflix.

>zelda outselling horizon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>normalfags
>watching TV

>baseball game #3 instead of Fifa or Maddan

>Horizon Zero Dawn sales already dying the fuck down

what went wrong?

>people are still buying Andromeda

>yokai watch
>pokemon
who the hell are even buying them

>total PS4 top sales 780,019
>total NS top sales 146,087

I said other public advertising as well, loads of people watch champions league matches, you know soccer is the biggest sport in the world and vidya adverts are always on breaks.

There could be billboards,train station poster adverts and underground ones too. This is what every mainstream game does.

Space RPGs are rare. It sadly causes this effect. Also this is sale numbers not profits, ME:A just had a big 20% off sale at a few stores in the US.

A game with shitty gameplay doesn't have legs. Surprise!

It's the Killzone guys making their usual slock.

This is from April. P5 has already reached 1.5 million sales worldwide.

>vgchartz
Spotted the abortion survivor.

That's it, Persona 5 confirmed worst game of the Persona series... as if that wasn't already well known by it being the newest entry in the series *heartily tips fedora and chuckles at the screen*

>cucks buying KH for the 3RD time

Is there a more cucked fanbase? Literally sold the same games 3 times

Actually it's new people each time. Much like the Star Wars series new generations get introduced to the old IPs and see what all the fuse their parents had
I mean KH series is 15 years old, meaning a 5 year old in 2002 is well old enough to post here and a 15 year old that played KHs at launch is 30.

>Pokemom Sun/Moon still on the list
How many more weeks will it still be up there?

How many more weeks until the new Pokémon comes out? The answer is the same.

Nope

??

> Just bought a ps4
> Never played on a 360, ps3 or good PC
> Oh hey I've heard of mass effect might as well try it

The fact that it's just trying to look pretty, but past that it has nothing to really offer.

Almost like television is an outdated format, and that cable companies constantly try and fuck you over by increasing their prices every year. A week or two ago we disconnected from cable and now just have internet, and my bill with Spectrum went from $170 to $60, and I got a big fucking behemoth of a router out of it.