ELEX

I'll be honest. I'm a huge fanboy of Piranha Bytes (Gothic 1-3, Risen 1-3) and i want ELEX, their new game, to succeed. So please, take a look, looks interesting and promising.

Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=znOieSu_PRI (Part 1)

youtube.com/watch?v=XLLwrbCkbeY (Part 2)

youtube.com/watch?v=iYLEaYyoWtc (Part 3)

youtube.com/watch?v=w02EO5XvfVs (Part 4)

I know,the game can't compete with games like Witcher or Skyrim, not at all, but we should give it a try.

At least try to hide the fact that you're a shill

It's just Gothic/Risen with better graphics

I dont want to hide anything, i want them to produce more games in the future, because i hate every AAA-rpg released nowadays (except of Witcher 3). At least they try with fun characters, tons of dialogs and a much more interesting world than Skyrim or Witcher 3.

>just
That's a really good thing.

The game is too german.

Looks alright i'll pick it up for 15$ someday.

What do you mean, how could you possibly fail to compete with skyrim? It has two voice actors and a combat system ripped straight from morrowind, meaning practically none.

So this is Gothic with laser guns, right?

The games always look better and they have more budget. But to be honest, in my opinion, Piranha Bytes are creating much better games with less budget than those giants like Bethesda for example.

Yes

I've been looking forward to this ever since they announced it. If there's anything that PB does right it's environments and setting everything up so that way there's always a reason to explore to anywhere you can reach. The verticality they add into overworld design is always really good.

even if it's nothing special it'll probably still better than most main stream rpg cause i like how PB does open world
i haven't played Risen 2-3 so i can't verify if they fucked up even that

Fuck you, shills pretending to care are the worst, at least this fag is honest

They we're not bad, but mediocre at best

Very hype for this. I love piranha bytes.

I hated the Witcher 3

skyrim, witcher 3 etc all the same shit

atleast play a good RPG like Underrail

This.
Haven't played underrail but the user is right. Witcher and skyrim are casual garbage.

Could you fucking niggers stop comparing Witcher 3 with Skyrim? I don't even like Witcher that much but it's nowhere close a steaming pile of shit like Bethesda games.

Same. But I love W3. Love Risen 3 as well though.

Oh, i thought this was gonna be another souls like. It's not?