What are the best mobile games?

This 5

Emulators

Pac Man.

Duel Link

Leap Day

begins and ends with summoners war

Granblue and Fire Emblem Heroes

Seconding emulators. It's the only way to play full games without microtransactions or mandatory internet connection.

Battle cats

Shadowverse, prime waifu material

injustice 2

Emulators
Battle Cats
Shadowverse
Yugioh Duel Link
Emulators
Fate Grand Order
Granblue
FE Heroes
Emulators

ff brave exvius

Doom Touch is literally all you need. You can play any doom wad and mod with it.

Quell is a good puzzle game series.

Ports of actual games.

Xcom Enemy Within has absolutely marvelous port, it's just like the real game, except on your tablet and eats fucking shit ton of memory, but it werks. The touch screen controls are just natural too.

Crapcom has gotten its shit together. Crappy original ports of Ace Attorney were replaced with HD port on 3DS + Apollo Justice most recently ported + Dual Destinies has a decent port as well. If you don't have a 3DS, but want to get into Ace Attorney, it's not the worst way to start. When it comes to Ghost Trick is downside is that animation looks much less smooth, it works but in this case it's literally the worst way to play Ghost Trick.

There are GTA ports, but touch screen controls don't do it to me.

Personally, I don't like these F2P mobile games, I already decided I ain't playing Injustice 2, but for a long time I was playing Marvel Future Fight, I don't know current state of affairs with that one, but it has active general in /vg/ for some time I actually enjoyed it.

Also, Fire Emblem Heroes. Mario Run's price is way WAY too high and I don't think it's worth it, but Nintendo just puts out decent content for mobiles

I hate to admit I'm starting to fall for the mobile game meme. I now spend at least an hour each day playing something on my phone, usually while watching TV or shitting. The only things I'm playing now are Battle Cats and Duel Links because I have a low tolerance for jew schemes.

> still no good hentai game

How can I use emulators on my phone?

I looked it up and it seems I have to buy it?

Pirate them retard

On Android you can just download the .apk installer if anything, no need to jailbreak, just google from your phone browser, download, install. Then put the ISOs/ROMs into whatever folder in it and you're good to go.

On iPhone you're either gonna need to buy or jailbreak something that is probably unsupported considering no one bothers with iOS.

Hdoom

What emulator should I be using for gba games? Retroarch or something else?

My boy