THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/210683309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NANI!? WHERES MUH PLAYSTATION!?

Cool list.
But, I will say the switchdog setup isn't THAT bad.
Pic related has to be god tier.
Sonyfags are the the worst and their controllers are shit.

Except the Xbone controler feels like shit.

Sonyfag

If the switch controllers had proper joysticks and analog triggers, and were just sliiightly bigger, they would be the best thing I have ever used. My god. Lying in bed with my arms by my side playing Zelda was REVOLUTIONARY.

Absolute shit opinion

Switch Pro controller is fine aside from the extremely high defect rate of the dpad

Joycons are way more comfortable than DC controller. They have the same flaw with wrist positioning but rounded with triggers in better positions.

putting it in shit tier is completely retarded if DC controller is that high

what a weird image, you include all the segas controllers but the saturn? wheres the n64 controller?

It truly does.

>NES

Literally nostalgia goggles, that thing is uncomfortable as shit to hold compared to today's controllers.

>Xbox Hueg
>Good tier

360 controller is far better than that overpriced piece of shit Xbone cuntroller.

this, even the 360 is better, the LB and RB buttons in the xbone controller are complete garbage.

OG Mega Drive controller is terribad, the plastic was is hard.

6-button Mega Drive controller is great, though.

>Xbox controllers but not the superior Dualshock counterparts
Xbox controllers are shit for any game where you need precision with the analog sticks and/or D-pad. The shoulder buttons are weird and inconvenient too, and the general body of those controllers is too big and awkward, making them feel like controllers made for obese Americans- which makes sense, because it's Microsoft.

>xbox fat
>good

FUCK OFF TRIGGERS WITH LONG THROW DISTANCE
YOU ARE NOT A GUN
I HAVE SHIT TO DO
I DO NOT HAVE ALL DAY TO PULL A TRIGGER 10 MILLIMETERS
YOU DO NOT NEED A LINEAR POTENTIOMETER YOUR FUCKING TRIGGERS
PUT A MICROSWITCH IN YOUR FUCKING TRIGGERS YOU DUMB STUPID FUCKS

>X360 controller that high
The dpad is absolute shit, and the controller is the king of sticking buttons. It's durability is ass as well, have fun when that controller drops from your desktop and the shitty bumpers or triggers break. People only rate it so high because it's the only controller you don't have to find drivers to install to use on your PC.

Alright boys, here's how a patrician ranks gamepads.

By Manufacturer:

Microsoft:
XB1 Elite > 360 wired > The Duke > 360 wireless > XB1 Standard > Xbox

Sega:
Saturn > Megadrive > Saturn 3D > Dreamcast > Master System

Nintendo:
SNES > NES Advantage > GameCube > Wii Classic > Joycon > Wii Motion+ > Switch Pro > NES > Wii U Pro > Wii > Wii U Gamepad > N64 (Hori N64 would rank ahead of GameCube)

Sony:
DS4 > DS > DS3 > DS2

I'm gonna have to disagree with the DS3 being above the DS2, considering the triggers are complete ass.

Where's the DualShock variants?

The xbone controller is by far the best on the market right now. The only negatives you could attribute to it are crappy shoulder buttons and a so-so D-pad

How can one person be so wrong?

N64?

>Nintendo
I'd say Switch Pro and Wii U pro are pretty even, and I would put them above Wii Classic. Otherwise I agree.

at least it has triggers, and I have no idea what your problem is with its triggers, performs its function, how could a controller without triggers be above?

>NES controllers
>good

Because their only use is for racing games, and the DS2 having pressure sensitive button solves that issue.

DS2 is the best PS pad and the WiiU Pro is best Nintendo pad but otherwise perfect

Overall
Xbox>PS>Nintendo>Sega

>nes controller above gensis
are you an actual faggot?

I never understood why people like those long triggers, they're only like that to better emulate trigger pulling for console FPS games.

wow user everyone else is ignoring your autism but i decided to give you a bone and here's a (you)

y'all forgot about the best controller. It was actually really fucking good

Agreed, it really felt worse than the 360 controller, other than the d-pad.

Dualshock 4 best controller though

Source? First time ive heard of this

>good tier
>fat xbox controller
m8

Honestly, the Wii U controller is not nearly as bad as it looks. It's pretty comfortable.

Every single one of these threads proves that you meatheads have zero manual dexterity. Here's your real list:

GOD TIER:
>Basically All First Party Controllers, KB+M

SHIT TIER:
>Madcatz shit and stuff that's obviously unwieldy like the ResE chainsaw

Missing N64 controller in shit tier

>putting N64 controller last
Confirmed for never having held an N64 controller in your life, or being too retarded to know how to actually hold it.

vimeo.com/210683309

Just look up "switch pro controller dpad" and you'll find tons of threads. The same thing happened with the Wii U dpad, it registers inputs incorrectly. It's not super noticeable when you're just using the dpad casually. But it renders puzzle games like puyo tetris pretty much unplayable with the dpad

PC > Playstation > Nintendo for their history > Literally garbage.

XCunt is the worst console ever built

>implying

>not including elder god tier

>confirmed for being an actual retard then
It's a great controller if you actually hold it correctly :^)

>/comfy/ tier

I know how to hold it.

So now the Xbox is performing badly does that mean Sup Forums thinks it's cool

It was better than N64 and Dreamcast.

Godtier controller: Dualshock 4 with Xbone analog sticks

Buy the elite controller that can shorten it

I like the DS4 as it is. I like it more than the base model of the XB1. I don't own a PS4 but it surprised me how comfortable it is. The light is fucking stupid though and the triggers and rubber on the sticks are fragile as fuck.

This is some quality bait.

Sonybros at it again

I was afraid the Wii U gamepad would be uncomfortable to use, but now that i have one i can safely say it's pretty damn good, what's wrong with it?

>t. someone that has never used one

i've only dropped my xbone controllers once each and now one of them has sticky A and B buttons, the other has a left joystick that constantly registers upward movement

i love the controller but it might as well be glass tier which makes it trash for weekend multiplayer with my vidya crew after a night of partying

Dunno about the original in OP, but the slim version is great

What the fuck is that pic

Furry man commissioned various artists to depict his fursona as a chaos god that shaped most of our history

>xbox controller in god tier
How to spot someone who only started gaming when Xbox released.

I appreciate your honesty.

No, the whole concept of an asymmetrical layout is flawed.

>implying the xbone controller isn't god tier
how to spot a casual

Mario nooooo

I agree with this list for the most part.
Where does my steam controller fall?

The hueg one was waaay better.

Theory time: the only/main reason Sony won't drop their classic layout is brand recognition, which is the biggest reason they're consistently successful to whatever level

Everyone else has moved on to asymmetrical. Even PlayStation's official 3rd party controllers mimic the Xbox layout

Never used it. The slim version was more popular and eventually replaced it despite being initially intended only for Japan. Isn't that how it went?

Yeah except some controllers are simply more comfortable and dexterity has zero impact on that.

I've hated the PS controllers until the ps4, its actually pretty comfortable for the most part, but the options and share buttons are fucking terrible. Had they done those buttons better it could be my current preferred controller, but that role currently belongs to the Xbone controller.

I dunno I was too young to really care, all I know is that when I dealt with one I felt it was inherently inferior and I hold that opinion to this day.

>failstation controller doesn't even make the list

I just wish the touch pad was smoother for PC input, it'd make for an excellent HTPC remote had they managed to put a more accurate pad in place. As it stands though it's exceptionally janky even with sensitivity lowered to 1 in DS4WIN. With that said though it may simply be a software failure, I never had a PS4 game that actually used it so I couldn't say for sure.

To be fair i guess they made the right decision stretching out the DS4 as they did. The issue with the older ones was that the sticks gravitated too much towards the center, forcing you to stretch your thumbs to fit

That's probably why they never use it for anything more than basic tapping on the left or right side, single swipes, or detecting which side of the button is being pressed. I honestly don't give a shit about it outside of liking it for the simple fact that it made the controller wide enough that my thumbs don't touch when both sticks are pushed towards the center (DS3 was fucking terrible for this).

>Xbox 360 controller
>Anything other than shit tier
>Shit tier is all Nintendo controllers
Nice bait.

>keyboard
>anywhere higher than bad tier
Mouse is top tier but keyboard drugs it down atleast to good tier

why are all of you so wrong?

I almost agree with this. Lower Gamecube and Xbawks Hueg, put ps2 dualshock in Good Tier, dualshock 3 and 4 in bad tier.

Also wondering about this since it's a good non-sonnygger list I agree with.

Help us out bros.

racing games m8

>not owning a $240 customized controller with triggerstops that allow you to customize the distance of your trigger pulls, among other things which include custom colors and extra paddles

Steam controller is below shit tier.

>Not putting the GC controller as high as possible
The wavebird would have been the best controller ever made if wireless tech was better at the time.

Still can't believe N hasn't permanently brought back the GC controller.

WiiU tablet is really comfortable. It has a nice heft to it, having the sticks on the same axis is really nice, and your hands don't feel cramped together like they do on the dualshock due to the screen in the middle.

>just Google 'switch sucks' you'll find tons of threads of people saying the switch sucks

That's disappointing. Any big reason in particular? Is it the lack of a second analog stick?

Shame since it has such good compatibility and customization.

Guess I might as well get another xBone controller.

>WiiU tablet is really comfortable
You lost all credibility right there.

t. cuck who has never owned a WiiU

Yep. Wider controllers are more comfortable, especially over long periods. It's a more natural position for your arms to be in. Of course, the Wii-mote/Nuchuck or Joy-Con combination is the most comfortable of all since your arms don't have to be locked in position at all.

Thats a good list, I would bring Joycon and Wii up to okay tier, and add DS4 to good tier. While were at it add DS3 to bad tier

What makes the top Xbox controller better than the regular one? I'd prefer a PS3 controller on my PC if it was supported natively though. I can't be fucked to install third party software for it though.

im the same way, i get why people hate it so much but i think its pretty comfy desu

Not op, but it just feels more refined, and it fits better in my hands, they improved the bumper, the triggers, the D pad, the sticks feel better. They caught lightning in a bottle with teh 360 remote, and they did it again with the xbone remote.

I can understand why you wouldnt like it tho, for people with smaller hands it may be harder to hold and reach everything

Sup Forums has always been on board the Xbox it's the best console for multiplats.

But then leddit's PCfats came along and their autism drove away most oldfags.

And then neogaf's sonnyggers came along seeing how easy it was to trigger PCfats (since no games) with their exclusives.

And most recently ninttoddlers came along since they got the best selling Fisher Price toy (for a limited time).

So most newfags are now ninttoddlers and sonnyggers. Some PCfats have stuck around due to their autistic nature but the Xbox oldfags are long gone.

I use the 360 controller on my PC for games where a controller is better. I don't mind it, I'd just prefer my PS3 controller. The 360 controller is still just fine though. Appreciate the explanation for why the XBOne is better than the regular though. If I need to replace the 360 one moving forward I'll give the One a shot instead.

If youre using it on PC then itd probably be best to just keep using the 360 remote, you can find a wired 360 remote for butt ass cheap. Idk if they even sell wired xbone remotes