Quake Champions

Quake Champions thread
Last thread 404'd

tfw you get a medal for killing yourself in this game
It's like it's truly meant for low IQ gamers

Can you play duel yet?

yes but it's some retarded mode where you choose 3 toons and first one to lose all 3 loses the round

>thinking that Sup Forums will like this game

They're too busy playing Overrated and DayZ for that.

>toons

Thanks, I might reinstall then.

fuck I am garbage with the rail gun but I can't stop using it

Literally the easiest weapon to use, it's just point and click.

Back to Guild Wars 2.

>easiest weapon
>not LG
You don't even have to commit to a click, it's just point.

It at least makes you time your own items like a real game.

Why is iy so fucking shit?

>shoot at enemy, see projeciles hitting them, nothing happens
>everybody takes three shots from rail gun like it's fucking nothing
>rocket landed right under the feet deals 15 damage
>want to play with friends outside of idiotic team mode? hit that button and hope you'll get on the same session :^)
>ridiculous loading times
>cancerous launcher
>cancerous F2P crap
>bunny hopping is now a passive skill
>skills in the first place

We spent 4 hours trying to like this game. Then uninstalled, went back to Q3 and had tons of fun.

slash is cute

all avatars can strafe jump, they just have different speed caps and one (sorlag) doesn't have to do real strafe jumping to pick up speed

Hows the new gamemode?

You don't get a medal for killing yourself. You get a medal for killing yourself + the enemy.

Anyone feel like matches take way too fuckin' long? Tried out Sacrifice, and after getting 3 points I was like, "yeah, that was okay." Then it turns out it's best out of 3 fuckin' rounds. Shit ended up being like 40 minutes.

How do I join in ? Is it open ?

It's like CTF, but there's one 'flag' that appears in the center that you bring to your team shrine which you have to guard until it reaches 100 percent to get a 'goal'.

Teams can remove this 'ball' and bring it to their own shrine to try to charge it up to 100 percent.

Seems good to me. Creates a staging area where battles happen, and also skirmishes throughout the map as well.

Yeah, it's pretty fun.

My god why does this game take an hour to load the main menu?