Did I do good, Sup Forums?

Did I do good, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarist.com/usage/costed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only if you meant to buy three of the worst games of all time.

>fotm shit
>fotm shit
>legit good game

Well, i guess you should enjoy playing bloodborne. Not sure if it was worth 400 dollary doos to be honest, fampai.

Yep. You will have a great time. Even Uncharted is alright if you are prepared to be bored for a while.

Uncharted is shit. I haven't played Bloodbourne. P5 is great. I'd say you did alright.

>he doesn't like persona

>weeb shit

heh

BB and P5 are good. Uncharted is "meh," but it's not like you could get a system with NieR Automata included, and Uncharted is better than CoD, so you did ok.

Shouldve bought a Pro. Slim will be outdated even worse in less than a month at e3

No, i'm not mentally ill enough to spend time on spin off titles for normalfags if i can enjoy a merit full game series like SMT.

How much did it cost you? I'm thinking about buying a ps4 soon.

I liked all of them

Do they give you a physical copy of Uncharted 4, or is it just pre installed?

physical copy

>sony stuff

No you didn't do good.

Ya, get Yakuza 0 and Nioh next

>am I fitting in yet guys

No, because you bought bloodborne for 30 dollars. Great game tho.

yeah, get Nier and Nioh after you finish those

>sonegro with shit taste
No you'll fit right in.

Looking good. Be sure to pick up The Old Hunters. It's excellent.

It costed 480 Canadian dollars total with tax.

350 + tax for the PS4 and it came with BB for free. 80 + tax for P5
What would you have preferred me to have gotten, Sup Forumsros?

You can find BB for 20 bucks new at any Walmart.

>Costed
Quebecois or Chinese?

A switch with the game of the decade Zelda

How good is P5? Gonna buy a ps4 next week.

Get Nier too dude

Learn English before looking like a retard, Bob.

grammarist.com/usage/costed/

You should have bough the complete edition wityh the dlc. i got mine for 29.99 bucks.
Uncharted is meh, I bought the console vanilla and saved 50 bucks from it.
get Nier, maybe some multiplayer game and you're set for a good time.

So you really think that p5 is a good game? Don't project your retarded way of thinking onto me if you can not even refute what i'm saying.

Where's Bloodborne?

Nigger or Spic?
Already have Zelda on my Wii U

Good enough to have like 50 threads every day for the past month.

The only claim you make is that it's a normalfag game for normalfags
Next you'll say visual novels are designed for normalfags

>That vitriol
Quebecois confirmed. Kill yourself Frenchie.

>Implying that P5 and BB are bad, but Zelda is good.

That game barely kept me entertained for a week. I would be shocked if I spent more than 40 hours on it. I've already sunk 15 hours on P5, and I haven't even gotten to the 2nd dungeon. I've put over 140 hours onto BB, and JUST started my second playthrough about 2 weeks ago.

If you don't like a lot of story or turn based fighting, you'll hate Persona. If you like both, you'll enjoy it just fine.

>2 only worthwhile ps4 games
>in the meanwhile the switch already has 2 worthwhile games and this is only the first few months

Nah, you're retarded.

have you played Uncharted before? if yes, you'll love it. if not, they mention alot of the past game events but you should still be able to enjoy it. the game is gorgeous and the gameplay is fine for what it is. overall, good game to come with a bundle

Bloodborne is legit a top 3 game of this generation, behind only Witcher 3. great job on that

Persona is very meh to me but that's subjective. if you bought it it's because you like the genre. enjoy

9/10

Which 2 games does it have that are worth it that are exclusive to the Switch? MK8 and Zelda don't count, as they are available on the Wii U.

>turn based combat
Yeah, dropped.

Do you like anime? Do you like turn based gameplay?
If you answered no to either of these, than you probably won't enjoy it.

>Bloodborne is legit a top 3 game of this generation, behind only Witcher 3. great job on that
The only enjoyable part of the Witcher is Gwent. Everything else is boring as fuck.

>bloodborne
>bad
just have your (you)

If you don't like Turn-based fighting, get NieR Automata or Bloodborne.

I like anime but not turned based combat >bloodborne
Literally the reason I'm buying it. I'll check nier, but I guess get it on pc when they fix it.

where is yakuza 0 you double nigger

god it irritates me how you nintenbros/sonybros/xboners shit on other consoles and get super pissed when one calls you out. why is it impossible for you fakboys (and im not just addressing nintendo here) to give no fucks about what fucking console they own? this is wjy people hate Sup Forums. this is the Sup Forums equivalant of the andy sixx meme.

Persona 5 is a 100 hour JRPG with a story created for children and basic SMT mechanics.

Don't forget to get Yakuza 0 and Nioh as well.

Possibly Gravity Rush 2 too

You in for some good times, OP

2 of the best games for PS4.
Also try to pick the Old Hunters dlc i you want to fight te best boss in the game
You did great.
Don't listen the AAA fags

The only games worth playing on the PS4 is Yakuza 0 and BB. You should get it at some point.

I see one good game, one weebshit watered down smt game and a movie

Mah nigga!

Thanks bro.

Yes, now sell Bloodborne and Uncharted 4. Those games are shit.

Beware though. This story created for Japanese teenagers has proven to be too complex for a surprising amount of anons.

Persona 5 is deeper than SMT these days.

Ignore the shitters, you did fine OP.

>Not punished for missing attacks
>Not punished for using a spell that an enemy is Null or Resistant to
>Can press already pressed turns
>All Out Attacks

>Deeper

3/10 bait, see me after class.

>Literally the reason I'm buying it. I'll check nier, but I guess get it on pc when they fix it.
To my knowledge, there haven't been any plans to fix Nier on the PC announced.

The newest SMT game lets you revive on the spot, anywhere, for free. No need to even save, which it also lets you do anywhere.

Guess I'll get for ps4, then. How well does it run in a pro?

What are the must have PS4 titles?
I recently got a PS4 and I wanted to expand my collection

Dunno. Didn't have any problems with it running in the base model, so I imagine the pro will handle the game just fine.

Grats man. I mean it, you must be pretty happy right now.

I couldn't give less fucks about Uncharted and I can throw shit on it all day, but the other 2 games are good and you got the console itself which is what matters the most.

Now you only need a 3ds, a vita, a switch and a good PC and you'll be golden.

What do you need the Switch for?

Which games do you already have?

>now sell Bloodborne and Persona 5
Fixed, no need to thank me

Yakuza 0
Bloodborne
Unironically Horizon: Zero Dawn
that's it really

>Price tag applied to case
>30 dollary doo's for just the base game
>Dude Raider 4 is not M rated

Otherwise, good haul, user. Only poor people limit themselves to gaming on one platform.

Well not right now you don't, but you will need it eventually. Maybe this time next year.

I mean nobody is buying all of those at once.

Should I buy Horizon Zero Dawn?

>People still getting the Uncharted 4 bundle and not the Nathan Drake Collection bundle
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My question remains: What do you need it for? What will be available by May 13, 2018 that you will need the Switch for?

Nioh, ACUnity (It was really cheap) and Bloodborne, actually. I'm just starting out after all
I was considering getting Yakuza 0

It's decent, but very soulless. Definitely one of the best looking games out there if that matters to you.

Pretty good.

UC4 will last you about 10 hours but between P5 and BB you've got hundreds of hours of goodness. Snag the new R&C when you can.

Yakuza 0 is pretty popular. Persona 5 is a must if you like JRPGs or ever liked them.

None of which changes that the Once More battle system is designed for actual toddlers and hardly any customization.

>Getting back up doesn't require an extra turn
>Baton Pass is broken in terms of damage output and still counts as part of the person who pressed the turn
>Fixed party with rigid progression
>Star, Strength and Death remove resource management and make the difficulty fall out from under itself after the second dungeon

>Deeper

What makes it soulless? Do you mean it gets very boring?

>Horizon: Zero Dawn
That's one I hadn't considered. What can you tell me about it?

Fun game with an SJW story.

It's a good time. Worth $20.

Yakuza 0
DoA Xtreme 3
Godzilla
Second Son (get the THICC expansion)
Until Dawn

Would have included Onechanbara and Senran but I think they're all on PC now as well.

You did great. I'm getting the same ztuff soon too.
Uncharted is shit but nobody here gets that this is the cheapest bundle for ps4.
Now get Nier Automata and you're ready.

The game design, while competent, is standard checklist stuff that doesn't do anything new. The characters don't feel like characters, more like robots used to deliver quests. It just feels very artificial. Like there was no artistic drive behind the game. I feel that way about most western games, but Horizon took it to surreal levels.

I've played the two previous Personas, actually. How does it stack up to 3 and 4?

I've also heard people say the new Ratchet & Clank is good. Should I look it up or I'll be better off playing the original trilogy on PS3, since I've never played the series?

In terms of gameplay it's better than 3 and 4 in every way. Story pacing is also better, but you may find that you prefer the themes or characters or soundtrack of previous games more. That's more subjective.

I haven't played Ratchet and Clank since the PS3 days so I can't say. The PS2 trilogy was great, so assuming the HD collection was good, go for it.

As long as it's fun that's what matters. Will I enjoy it if I'm not big on open world? (I got the impression the game was open world) I get tired of seeing those huge but empty maps with little to do in them

Xenoblade 2. Mario Kart and Zelda because fuck having a wii u and at the very least Mario Kart online can't be emulated for obvious reasons. The SMT. Whatever else is coming in 2018, 19 and beyond.

The fucking console just came out, it has an entire lifetime ahead of it. Sooner or later it will be worth it.

You are starting to sound like a blind console warrior desperate to shit on something to be quite honest. If that's the case be my guest and shit on the xbox.

Is the original ps4 cheaper than slim or not? What's the best bundle I can find then?

>Preferring garbage rap and J-pop to smooth jazz fusion and acid jazz
Maybe if you're twelve.

There are plenty of good songs from P3 and P4 that aren't rap or pop, stop being a retard.

I bought a Wii U with MK and 3D World for 200 bucks. Zelda for 50. Then I got Smash for 40, Xenoblade X for 30, and 3 Wii motes and 3 Classic Pros for 45 (total, not each).

So I got a Wii U, 5 games, and the ability for 3 people to play with me for a grand total of 365, which is what I would have paid just to get a Switch and Zelda. Meanwhile, I have no interest in Xenoblade 2, already have MK8, and already have Zelda. I also have no interest in the new Mario, no interest in Splatoon, and no interest in Arms.

>Because fuck having a Wii U
Nah. Fuck having a Switch. If you aren't someone who games on the go, the Wii U is the better buy, and will be for at least a year and a half.

You also spend most of the time hearing BABY BABY BABY BABY and NOW I FACE OUT, thank god Last Surprise is fucking GOAT because I don't think I'd be able to take another main battle theme as bad as Mass Destruction and Reach Out to the Truth.

fyi it's not like gone home tier with that shit, it's just typical reddit and Sup Forums gremlins getting booty tickled because the main character is somewhat competant. as far as enjoying it despite being open world it kind of depends, there's a whole bunch of collectables to get, machine spawning sites and camps to free/explore but it does get repetitive quickly if you're not into that type of stuff. best bet would just to look some gameplay up on youtube

I realize you must be pretty mad you bought a console that was discontinued like that, but there is no need to take it out on the switch.

I'll repeat, the fucking console just came out. It has an entire lifetime ahead of it. Sooner or later it will be worth. Going around shouting "hurr it only has X worthy games this console is shit" when the console is like a day and a half old is just retarded.

The Switch has an entire future worth of games, the Wii U has nothing because it's done for. The Wii U is also emulated, which is not perfect but gets a bit better every month.

>I realize you must be pretty mad you bought a console that was discontinued like that, but there is no need to take it out on the switch.
Why would I be mad that I bought a console AFTER it was discontinued? I saw it as the better option, both now, AND for the foreseeable future.