ITT: your E3 2017 wishlist

ITT: your E3 2017 wishlist

Bloodborne 2.

Literally nothing else.

New IPs

Half Life 3

The stuff I'm interested is gonna be shown anyway, but I'd really like to see Miyazaki's new game. Anything FROM or Japan Studious.

A RDR2 and Cyberpunk 2077 trailer would be nice too.

MGS6

A Bannerlord that feels fresh.

kill yourself

A new Monster Hunter :c

RGB dragon dildos

a gf

Bannerlord

A Fromsoft game that isn't Bloodborne 2 or another Armored Core game. Please, for the love of fuck, make something new again. I would even settle for nothing at all if it meant Bloodborne doesn't get a sequel.

Eternal Darkness

There will be one announced at sonys conference

A new Rayman game.
Hitman still being alive.

This game can give us sequels to games we always wanted

KH3 story trailer + playable
2D Metroid

a purpose in life

What is this?

True!

Death Stranding trailer with Idris Elba and Kevin Durand

New Splinter Cell
Devil May Cry 5
Bloodborne 2
New Metroid
New Wolfenstein (basically confirmed)
Evil Within 2 (basically confirmed)

All in all, I'm feeling good about this one.

New Splinter Cell
Prequel trilogy and Sequel trilogy content from Battlefront 2
Sea of Thieves stuff

Something new, something cool that combines VR and controller, like was promised with the Kinect but never delivered.

Whatever Itsuno's making and Metroid.

Maybe more footage of FF7 Remake for the inevitable nuTifa pissmist.

The fuck is your problem ?

The new Playstation 4 Exclusive named Dreams, developed by Media Molecule.

Death Stranding is Silent Hills
The real MGS5

Sony's conference will be legendary.

Etrian Odyssey V

Dreams

Pic related

Bloodborne is fine as it is. There is no compelling reason to give it a sequel and turn it into another Dark Souls trilogy. Even if they decide to take some of the mechanics from Bloodborne and develop them further, I would immensely prefer to see another entirely new setting that has literally nothing to do with any of their previous franchises. I would love to see something fresh from them.

So it's just LittleBigPlanet in VR?

RELEASE GOD DAMN WHEN

A release date for Cyberpunk 2077
A release date for butterlord
Ace combat 7 info
New TES not being dumbed down normieshit (i know it won't happen)
New IPs, i'm sick of fucking reboots

Is this just an environment creator or are we actually creating games / levels?

Not baiting, but curious. Even if I don't play it, I understand playing AC. It's comfy and fine but what drives a man to expect ONLY a new AC game from the biggest vidya conference there is? Aren't you more excited for Mario, Metroid or someshit considering you are a nintendo fan?

It's time to let go.

god please make it happen
anytime now
anytime

>From Soft
>Making anything new now
Don't get your hopes too high user ;_;

Cyberpunk 2077

There is PSVR functionality, but it is more of a 3D Little Big Planet
Beta 2016
They have showed off some gameplay, such as a racing game, a twin stick shooter and just a Pikmin-style game

RE2 REMAKE DAMNIT!!!

I want to believe.

They won't since they have star wars

>"Ubisoft is proud to announce the return of the iconic Sam Fisher. This time, Sam goes open world, to combat a threat against the very foundations of the free world. Sam will have to gather a team of spies and [...]"

Ubisoft doesn't make linear games anymore, user. Splinter Cell won't happen unless it's open world.

Cyberpunk 2077, more info on Death Stranding.

A game thats basically Rust but on a better engine and actually good.

This shouldn't be a game. They should make this available for indie devs as an engine to create entire games, lowering the entry level for gaming devs to people who can't even code and just want to create.

one that will leave early access some time this century

Stop samefagging FIB

Bloodrayne

Crackdown 3, the first one was really good.

A new Tenchu that does manage to move forward in mechanics instead of being another Tenchu Z.

Shits and giggles.

Is this bait?
>yeah, lets have more incompetent people working on games!

That's what it is. They want people to create characters, levels and assets which can be shared and used among other players. There are programmable animations and even a sound creator.

FIB is a mentally ill tranny who thinks Death Stranding is MGS5 and Norman Reedus a transgendered The Boss.

>There are people that STILL think Rockstar will do something for E3

Cyberpunk 2077 Re-Reveal.
New Wolfenstein
Proper DMC game
Ace Combat

That's all I can think of right now.

I only want it to happen because it would be fucking hilarious, Sup Forums would lose it's collective shit

I want the convention center to burst into flames and burn everyone inside it alive.

Dead Space 4.

Damn it, EA. I want to know what happens to Isaac and Carver.

not him but mario no longer excites me besides mario party, and AC would be amazing on switch if they added some sort of local walk-around-and-join-other-towns kind of thing

But even if they did make a new Switch AC, it'd be crap that we didnt want, like AC designer

Kingdom Hearts 3 release date

FFVII Remake Tifa reveal

Death Stranding gameplay reveal

The Last of Us 2 gameplay reveal

>There are humans who liked DS3

Bannerlord
Borderlands 3
The new Assassin's Creed
Hope for new Hitman seasons
Bloodborne 2 turning out to be just a false rumor
Release dates for Eitr, Death's Gambit and Tooth And Tail
Cool new IPs

>Death Stranding gameplay reveal
You mean Silent Hills gameplay reveal?

RDR2s coming out this fall, why wouldn't they show something?

I can fucking hear it already.

Pikmin 4 is not Hey, Pikmin!

I want to hear it from the horses mouth

All I want is Call of Cthulhu and EDF 5.
There's probably nothing of either of them and instead there's announcement of battlefield 2, new CoD, Watchdogs 2 remastered, Bubsy 3D remastered, a new Monster Hunter for handheld system and Killzone trilogy remaster.

It's pretty good.

Mass effect trilogy,specifically ME3 for multiplayer on PS4.

Keep wishing

>nintendo has to make some big announcements for switch to keep up the momentum
>microsoft really has to show something good to sell scorpios
>sony has to show something good to compete with the high bar microsoft and nintendo HAVE TO set

Actually excited for this E3.

New Vegas 2
Or a Obsidian Fallout game with 4's engine but New Vegas's content with the writers of New Vegas and Todd can fuck off and sit outside during the entire development
Also 2 player Co-Op

>wishlist
>a FUCKING SEQUEL

OP, kill yourself.

Everyone else wishing for more sequels, also kill yourselves. You are the cancer killing videogames.

Dead Space 3 was a very good game, and people who shit on it either didn't play it, or must fit in with the Sup Forums hivemind.

The story, atmosphere and co-op gameplay were excellent, and those who say it was too actiony need to promptly go fuck themselves. It's the third game in an action-horror series. The horror is always going to lessen.

Not happening.
I do hope another studio makes a fallout game though.

I will.

I just want to know what's up with my nigger Papoutsis.

Resident Evil 2

>Am I fitting in yet, Sup Forums?

>Remove the Space Station atmosphere
>Add Co-Op
>Add human enemies
>Add cover based shooter elements
>Add microtransactions
>Butcher the story
>"The story, atmosphere and co-op gameplay were excellent"

I want something so bad that it turns me off vidya again. I stopped playing between 2007 and 2012, got back in to it after playing Bayonetta and Mario Galaxy.

Since then, I've been waiting for a crushing disappointment to just swear off games for a while again. I was fitter, happier, etc, when I was off them. More creative and sociable too.

I thought MGSV was going to be the one, but I'm still holding on. BotW was too tempting and now I've got MK8D as well. But there's nothing else on the horizon, so I'm hopeful that this nightmare is over soon.

I fucking hate video games.

They can still announce or tease it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't and it was just an Easter egg in BF2

AC6

He's right, though. Why don't you explain why you think Dead Space 3 is shit?

Bloodborne 2
Half Life 3 being developed by Naughty Dogs, exclusive to PS4 and PC
DMC 5 co developed by Platinum Games/Capcom
Demon's Souls: ReMastered edition
Infamous 3

He's right, you're a moron. Dead Space 3 was a logical continuation of the series. It was also a great action game and uncovering ancient alien civilization is always satisfying

You're replying to the wrong guy, amigo.

>Add microtransactions
Did Dead Space 3 have multiplayer?

Read the thread

Resident Evil 2 Remake please

>Space Station atmosphere is still there and then some
>Space atmosphere is better than ever
>You can actually fully explore multiple space station and areas of space
>game is optimized for both singleplayer and co-op, so the addition of co-op doesn't ruin DS3 like it did RE5
>human enemies are indeed a flaw
>cover is just you ducking and completely optional if you decide not to use it
>microtransactions are completely optional
>story is just as stupidly fun as the first two

see
You should try playing more than the demo or the first level.

I thought it was good on it's own terms. Liked the long space sequences and the Thing like setting, especially liked crafting weapons because that was rad as fuck.

Only had two gripes: it became more and more action oriented and further away from the horror and it seemed to drag on. Got a little repetitive near the end. I realize they were going for more action so it would be silly to call it bad for doing what it was trying to do. It just disappointed me a little, I was hoping for that great feeling of being utterly alone and surrounded by monsters like in part 1 and that time I dated that girl in a sorority.