Marisa s'kay

Marisa s'kay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rM7B8hBtnjE
my.mixtape.moe/brvkaw.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can agree with this.

I feel like I should practice HSiFS, but I'm just not feeling motivated to play vidya right now.

ZUN is gonna nerf a lot of stuff so there's no point in "practicing" the demo, unless you're bad and need to learn routes for survival

Marisa daze

I'm sure he will, but I don't think he's going to nerf it as much as people think he is.
He nerfed Marisa B in DDC, but she's still busted.

Only in extra and Lunatic if you know where to bomb

So is this the part where I offer to make a replay proving you wrong, only for you to get pissy and start shitposting about normal modu?

No, this is the part where I start bullying you're waifu again

Unless you're in Gensokyo I don't think you can bully her.

Marisa is a mad bomber. daze

I already did
Look, she's crying now

This just feels like a repeat of yesterday's thread.
I mean, I'm glad that Marisa is getting a lot of love in this thread, but let's at least talk about why we love her or something, yeah?

Are we bullying Marisa in this thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=rM7B8hBtnjE

But I don't love her

Well I do, she's a human, relatable girl who I just want to make happy. Her happiness would be my paramount concern if I were ever in Gensokyo.

I want to be Marisa's knight in shining armor, so to speak! Maybe this is why I always choose to play as her, because I think she deserves a happy ending.

>Are we bullying Marisa in this thread?
Of course we are.

>No sarashi
That's promiscuous.

She's into magic, she can't have a happy ending

no sarashi is lewd, but Reemoo a qt

what about the miko?

Why not? Marisa is easily smart enough to walk the path of a hermit, which would be a happy ending for someone like her. Living a long life, amassing all the knowledge (and goodies) that she can, it would be like a dream come true for her.

You wouldn't bully this qt

That path has nothing to do with being smart, Marisa is definitely not gonna make it with her current attitude

Reimu cannot be blamed for not being able to afford that much gauze due to her measurements.

I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be that dumb fanon representation of Reimu's mom, user.

The point is that Marisa could figure it out, I believe in her.

But can she figure it out before she's dead?

Yes?

I don't think so

Note to self, never get on the bad side of 2hu

my.mixtape.moe/brvkaw.webm

I'd rather get on the inside IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN DOOD

This is stupid.

>Yukari Powerlevelfag makes a 2hu fangame

Post your favorite 2hu and your favorite 2hu game.

>tfw almost 1cc'd PCB

I can't post her right now
DDC would be my favourite

Why not?

I don't want certain people to know who she is

I don't think anyone will care about your favorite 2hu, it's not as if anyone knows who you are.

Trust me, they do

just like Winter flashbombs, lower diffs barely have any bullets to fill them up

Marisa sgay

Marisa is okay and all, but Reimu is the CUTEST Reimu.

what about blue Reimu?

Also cute.

Wew, every drawing is the same but the face.

What a lazy fuck.

White Reimu>Red Reimu>Yellow Reimu> Green Reimu>Half-Phantom Reimu>Purple Reimu

Western cartoonists are too obsessed with that silly rule that you have to redraw everything every panel. It's a waste of time and doesn't even end up looking that great unless you are freakishly consistent at drawing a thing.