When will Sega stop beating around the bush and give us Sonic Adventure 3?

When will Sega stop beating around the bush and give us Sonic Adventure 3?

Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic 06 were both essentially Sonic Adventure sequels.

How old is she now, like 30 something?

I forgot who she is but she makes me rock hard

Yeah and Sonic Heroes is literally a direct sequel to Sonic Adventure 2.
That doesn't make it Sonic Adventure 3 though.

who

fucking newfags. summer is already here, huh

who is that?

Who's the 10/10 cutie Asian you posted OP

Why do i find her so attractive? Sure she is a bit thicc, but Kim is a fairly average looking asian girl, but when i see her posted i just GOT TO open that thread and have a peek.

I am told im not alone on this bizzare mu dick feeling for her in particular. What is it about this plane jane that wakes us up with sticky wet covers anons?

>10/10
What fucking universe?

>Why do i find her so attractive?

Because I know she'll dress up as Amy Rose or Rouge The Bat for me if I do a shitty Sonic impression, and that makes me diamonds.

She is so fucking fine to me its crazy. Her body is crazy. But i also know its all girl next door stuff too.

What part of asia do her genes hail from you think? It's deffo not Japan is it? I strongly suspect she is a hapa.

Guess I'll never find out who this is.
Might as well report for being off topic then I guess.

kayona kim and go fuck yourself

Looks like Korea to me but I can't be sure.

When will you stop posting this ugly bitch

>being this fucking new

>ugly

Im not OP user, but come on. She is not "ugly"

lmao look at this salty redditor

She's average as fuck but she gives me boner and I don't even know why.

Its so fucking bizzare right? Like she is kind of girl you could want to fuck after meeting her in her most casual cloths, when most girls you only like them when they are out looking their best. Girls like this shouldn't have such a tug on the old dick brain but they fucking do. Its the kind of girl that makes a chad settle down after years of smashing club 10/10's every weekend.

You cannot be fucking serious at all can you
Alright haha you got me, you baited one with this fugly bitch

She's not a 10/10 but she is definitely attractive guys, some pics are not flattering but she has something, I'd bang her in a hearbeat

what ever happened to her anyways?

Disappeared forever

Someone found a Facebook page that hasn't been updated since 2011

Does she have social media accounts?

I dunno user, go search for Kayona Kim nudes and tell me that body don't get you going.

I did. I looked at them. She has no figure, no tits and no ass. She's not a flat man but it's not like what little tits she has are even shaped well either.

Sonic 06 is Adventure 3 in everything but name

But you got it, almost 10 years ago.

Fair enough. Guess i'll just put this one down to "sometimes you really want to fuck an ugly girl for no reaon that anyone else can see"

We have all been there right? You act like they are a god damn 8/10 and all your mates are like "wot"

She looks like a dude in a wig

Never. Sonic adventure was a mistake and they realize it

I think she's got some Filipino in there, I have a Filipina friend who's face is built similarly.

wow rood

Im no longer trying to rationalize my want to shoot ropes of jizz on her user.

>it's another thirsty beta thread

I'm not saying I wouldn't tap it (except she seems crazy as fuck), but thems the reality

Is this a joke?