It's not fair...atlus was suppose to be loyal to nintendo. never buying an atlus game again if this is true

it's not fair...atlus was suppose to be loyal to nintendo. never buying an atlus game again if this is true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZWlh_KN_JA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MFW Persona 5 sold over a million in the west the first week

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS....

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LOYAL TO BASED NINTENDO

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!

>It's another console warring thread filled with false flags and spergs

>I'm in no rush to get the steelbook, I mean, who's gonna buy persona in AUSTRALIA?
>mfw literally one week after release

>According to a recent Atlus job application description, a sequel to a popular series of the company’s which has reached the number “4” could be planned for a PlayStation 4 release.

>In the wake of a recruitment drive for Atlus, Japanese employment agency WorkPort posted a job listing which does not mention Atlus by name, but implicitly points to the company, specifically through a list of notable projects the company has worked on:

>Company Characteristics
>[Business Overview]
>Planning, development, manufacturing, and sale of consumer games.

>[Business Case]

>“Persona” series
>“Shin Megami Tensei” series
>“Catherine”
>“Devil Survivor” series

Sony won

Good, that means more people will be able to play SMT V this is great news :)

no.... no... no... please tell me this is a dream... no no no no no

no no no

what the fuck

they were supposed to be loyal to based ninty, how can this happen...

at least I can play breath of the wild, the greatest game of all time, in 30fps 480p... I've already spent 200 hours gathering swords to replace the broken ones, it's not that bad to spend another 100 hours.... this game is gonna suck anyway, who cares about s-sony... heh

Sup Forums would collectively shit itself if it turned out to be true.

How can we stop Sony?

Based Atlus.

>10 posts
>8 posters
hmmm

>Rumor

SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY

YOU CAN'T BEAT SONY

Aww yeah baby. Persona 4 the sequel is coming.

They're desperate, let them have their little moment.

We fly high you know it

BALLIN'

>desperate
For what sony IS the market leader it dosen't need to be desperate about anything.

MFW NMH also comes to PS4

I get the feeling that now that P5 is done and they have updated demon models, it will probably open the floodgate to several console SMT games. We know there is that one SMT game running on the Switch, and I am sure there will be several titles that reuse the P5 engine.

>the sonyboys itt getting this worked up over a literal rumor
I guess they really do have nothing

Back then Nocturne also start PS2 era MegaTen (P3-4, DDS1-2, Raidou1-2)

He didn't mean that Sony is desperate.
You however...

A market leader wouldn't need to brag to reinforce their image. People on the top of the world have no need for inflating their egos.

That would be nice if it's the case. I would hate to have to buy the Switch for one game.

>a literal rumor

SeeAn atlus game is in the works for the PS4

It's not like the PS4 has much more than that, but it is dumb to buy a Switch right now with the library it currently has.
Still, by the time the game is released both should have much more to play.

>Monster Hunter is also leaving Nintendo for the PS4

A B A P
B
A
P

Probably, but I doubt there's much that would interest me on the Switch. I'm not too interested in much of Nintendo's first party series, and what ones I am interested in are unlikely to get any new games, or at least any worthwhile new games. Still, the new SMT probably won't be out until 2019 or 2020, so it's plenty of time for the Switch's library to improve.

Please tell me it's Raidou 3.

atlus has literally no reason to make a shin megami tensei game for PS4 when it can be made for a handheld
unless they rework and optimize the game to be for a home consoles, which I would be all for tbqhwy

>It's Raidou x DMC designed by Atlus and developed by Capcom

No Kaneko, no Raidou. I do think it might be a Devil Summoner game though, even though what they have showed had apocalyptic vibes.

Man this E3 is going to be great for me either way.
I love DMC, I love Bloodborne, I love Monster Hunter, I love Shin Megami Tensei and I love PS4, but I despise s0nyggers.
If all these rumored releases end up being true then I will be extremely excited for them.
If they all turn out to be false then the tears of buttblasted s0nyggers will be fucking DELICIOUS.

We might get another golden age of multiple smt games again.

On top of that, the next SMT game was literally revealed in a Nintendo Direct.

There is no Raidou without Kaneko. The series is hated by the execs in atlus and only existed becouse Kaneko had the power to push such a project. Which even then was a game made on a shoestring budget and Kaneko isn't a decision making person in atlus anymore.

look at new SJ
that's not Kaneko art

>atlus has literally no reason to make a shin megami tensei game for PS4

Build off P5's success, they already have the updated 3d models and new engine so no point of making IV tier SMT anymore.

B-BUT THIS ONE GUY I'VE NEVER HEARD OF SAID HE HEARD THIS ONE RUMOR...!
it HAS to happen...

>when it can be made for a handheld
I think it'll be Switch/PS4 multiplat, there's no hassle of porting it between the two since there's no weird gimmicks on the Switch like a second screen. It'll be as simple as making a Vita/PS4 multiplat.

A lot of games get revealed in Sony/Microsoft/PC only events but that never stop them from going multiplat

>the next SMT game was literally revealed in a Nintendo Direct.

Yeah just like MGSV was revealed at Xbone E3

>The company's biggest hits with strong brand power are currently on sale up to 4, and sequels will also be released on PS 4.

Why do they say it in such a roundabout way?

There's nothing wrong with the game being multi platform. The more people get to play it, the better. Besides the SMT series is long overdue to be a big success.

>literally no reason to make a shin megami tensei game for PS4
They had literally no reason to release a SMT game on a nintendo system when the last 7 of their SMT games were on a sony system yet they did.

I don't think you understand.
when it comes to nips making games, if the option to make the game portable is there, they'll take that option, hence why it was revealed in a nintendo direct for the nintendo switch, a handheld.
this thread is just straight up bargaining now.

>No Ape Escape 4
Nope, they lost

My point is, how is this a "win for Sony" if it's also on every other platform? Even if it's just the Switch it shares the game with, it's not exclusive to PS4.

>last 7 of their SMT games were on a sony system yet they did.
Only one SMT game has been on a Sony console unless you count the ports of I/II/if...

Strange Journey isn't Raidou.

if anything happens it's a win for sony, that's just how it works

>they'll take that option
And many times they'll also take the option of putting it on a home console as well if the handheld isn't too underpowered to require entirely different models, like in the case of multiple Vita/PS3/PS4 multiplat games.

The Switch isn't a 3DS, having games ported between it and other home consoles isn't as hard as turning a 3DS game into a Wii U or PS4 game.

>b-but in japan they didn't add SMT in the title so the western titles don't count!
kill yourself

Nocturne was a pretty big hit for Atlus at that time
It is, also, on a Sony hardware

Persona, DDS, Raidou are not SMT. Learn what SMT is.

>if the option to make the game portable is there, they'll take that option

But this atlus you dumb fuck, do you not understand there was a specific reason IV and apocalypse were 3ds titles only? Because those were specifically made for those systems and 2nd screen was required. They have HD models now and with a engine that works on next gen consoles. Switch doesn't even have a second screen so there is no reason for Atlus to make a HD SMT that only works on the switch.

The only reason P5 wasn't on the switch because they spent too much time on getting that released on PS3/4 and now have moved on quickly

I honestly think that there's a pretty solid chance of P5 Crimson being either a Switch exclusive or a Switch/PS4 multiplat just like there's a decent chance of future full 3D SMT games being also on the PS4.

>Raidou are not SMT
Raidou 1 is literally a prequel to SMT and it's whole big twist revolves around it.

No way! Nintendo wouldn't allow it and casual Shin Megami Tensei fans on PlayStation don't deserve such a sexy game. Ignore the fact that the series was best on Sony systems and it's been a joke since going to handhelds for children.

>people seriously think SMT HD will be shown at E3

Not one niche weebshit has ever been shown on their besides Square games maybe in-house sony games

PC?

WE FUCKING TOLD YOU IT WAS CALLED HD PROJECT AND IT WOULD COME TO PS4

PLEASE TELL ME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAVING UP SCREENCAPS

There is nothing more casual than SMTIV

Still not a SMT game.

Atlus hasn't made a game for pc in years but it's not impossible since they're using UE4.

>prequel to SMT
>not a SMT game
really make me think....

You mean IV "free 16 turns and buffs/ailments purge" Apocalypse

IV's gameplay is fucking gambling with no Vit and broken ass Smirk

>Switch is outpacing the PS4s sales
>Nintendo have always had the portable market in their hands
>seriously thinking Sony is the "market leader"
kek

Makes sense seeing how they "Personafied" SMTIV

Smells like desperate sonybros and butthurt nintenbros in here.
You're both equally pathetic.

60 million > 2 million

Doi's artstyle really doesn't translate to 3D as well as Kaneko's. I miss him.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZWlh_KN_JA

9 mintutes in

You can start your pointless collection right here that you will inevitably delete and not get any use out of.

Shin Megami Tensei Switch ain't coming to PS4, man.
Screencap this post.

>dumb Sonycunt doesn't know the difference between "outpacing" and "outselling"

As someone who owns all of the consoles because they're not that expensive really, I hope they put their 3DS stuff on PS4. The 3DS is a really, really weak system.

Would never work. The 3DS being a "really, really weak system" meant rock bottom game budgets. The cost of porting a 3DS game to an HD console is roughly equivalent to developing a brand new game. Everything has to be redone.

I'm sure that's what devs are looking at.

>I hope they put their 3DS stuff on PS4
Unlikely, 3DS is just too weak and would require too much extra work to port to other systems and not be ugly as shit. Just look at how none of the senran kagura 3DS games have ever been ported to PC.

Kaneko's style is essentially 2D though since he design the sprite first (maybe aside from the new Fiends in Nocturne)

SE did it for FF Typo. Majority of SMT 4 was static images anyways because the system was so weak.

>SE did it for FF Typo
Woo woo, one port of a PSP game one time. What I said obviously still applies, converting the game into HD was not cheap unless they did a shite job.
>Majority of SMT 4 was static images anyways because the system was so weak.
Exactly. So if they want to remake it, everything they drew in 2D has to be fully modeled. Time. Money.

PSP is stronger than 3ds

>Woo woo, one port of a PSP game one time
Vita port, actually.

Why does it matter?

The new SMT will be casual shit

What are you talking about? Type 0 is a PSP game. It didn't even get ported to Vita.

>"While Shin Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey is explicitly labeled as a “3DS Project” on the official website, the upcoming console SMT game is labeled as an “HD Project,” which has brought speculation that the game could come to platforms other than the Switch."
Reminder that Atlus never promised an exclusive Switch SMT

RUMOR
U
M
O
R

Yeah because the switch ads and all the desperation in getting old ports is not a need to reinforce their image? Retard

Ok so who do you think it'll be about?

>Nintendon'ts still in denial after a job listing confirms a sequel to SMT IV for PS4

A teenager in a post apocalyptic Tokyo along with his friends.

>implying that the PS5 won't be out years before the Switch catches up to PS4 sales

Nintendo literally deserve this after what happen with bayoneta II

NINTENDO BTFO

where you hear that from?

>43 posters
>97 posts

No one will miss you all when you die. You will all be forgotten and anonymous posts about console wars is all you'll be "remembered" for. Reconsider your life while you still can. It's not too late.

>rumor
>no citation

don't you have a MONSTER HUNTER 5 IS TOTALLY COMING TO PS4 GUISE! thread to make?

That's ok, I'll screencap your post so you can eat your words later, senpai.