Hate son

HOL UP
*smacks lips*
WHY YOU SO OLD LIL NIGGA DA FUCK

SHAUN

Say that to my blade.

SUPPORT SON

youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og

Did anyone even give two shits about Shaun? I mean, they tried to make players care about him in a really ham-fisted way.

>Try to actually care about him
>Dies regardless.

Wew writing

Glass him.

You're like 70 years old, where the fuck is my grandson. Don't tell me you didn't pass on the genes you fucking failure of a son.

this is where I quit the game

I knew the turn was coming up ahead, I just couldn't care anymore

Bethesda truly hit a new low with Fallout 4 writing

Why does he know, he was named Shaun?

HELLO I AM A ROBOTIC COPY OF YOUR SON WHEN HE WAS 10 YEARS OLD BEEP BOOP DONT LEAVE ME MOMMY BOOP BEEP WRRRRRR

this desu
but since you din't raise it it's not really your son

even tho hes not your son, as kelogg refers to the old man in his memories, so saun asked kellog to kidnap himself

>SINCERE
"So, how come you don't use the FEV to cure your cancer. For your position, I'd like to say that I didn't give birth to a retard, but now I'm not so sure."

>it's not your son if you don't raise him
>it's your son if you raise him, implying it doesn't even have to be your biological son
cuck

SHAAAAAAAAUN

Supposedly new Institute synths were indistinguishable from real humans. Is it ever even explained why the Institute was engaged in such Mothership Zeta -level Scifi nonsense?

Nah. Don't believe it. Not that gullible. Plastic surgery exists everywhere in the commonwealth.
Good luck telling that to the next vault survivor that somehow wanders in here.

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUN

because the institute is the alien front on earth installing their puppet government again to enslave humanity

because if the institute simply created new "people" and inserted them into settlements with the aim of influencing people to better themselves then there would have been no real conflict

so the writers had to make them go down some dumbass bodysnatcher route

he heard you asking about your kid named shawn when he was surveying you.

> your son
> grew up calling a ruthless merc "daddy"
> became a total sociopath
> still knew something was wrong
> finds out his true past
> searches databanks for parents
> finds one of them is still alive in Vault 111
> everyone else is dead from life support running out
> remaining parent will probably die soon too
> not sure what will happen if they're released remotely
> first impetuous thing you do in your life is release them anyway
> they destroy your whole life's work trying to find the baby version of you

>Kellog literally tells you that you son is and old man now
>retarded protagonist still spergs out when he/she sees a random kid at the institute

all you can hear is key and mouse button mashing to get through this conversation as fast as possible
main quest made me want to puke ever since kellog

He already has others at the Institute calling him Shaun and there's no way they suddenly decided to adopt it after 60 years just for that

main quest made me want to puke ever since the cryogenic freezing and going 210 years into the future.

honestly, so much wasted potential, especially since the world looks like it's been 20 years since the bombs fell, not over 200.

Wasnt there some bloke who got un frozen in the first fallout who melted the moment he walked a few steps?

>I am Shaun. I am your wife's son...
Respond Sup Forums

>Fallout 4 fanbase understanding anything unless its spelled out to them

Yeah that's actually right, I just managed to block it out once I was roaming Boston again
Up until some completely random conversation has to bring up the fact that I'm a parent again because those hacks think they're writing a compelling narrative

I wish FROST would be finished and become the basis for other mods to add to but that's never going to happen

I know. This is my second play through.

By Fo4 they fixed the freezing tech.

I stopped playing when the game started explaining that Kellogg conveniently looks exactly the same as he did decades ago because cybernetic enhancements or some bullshit. All this ridiculous writing just to maintain le epic mystery and "surprising" plot twist.

I think that was Fallout 2, but yes. I guess they just kind of conveniently forgot about that little tidbit.

>First time Father shows up I shoot him in the face assuming he's essential.
>His head blows right off.
>Institute is out for my blood.
>Holy shit I'm out of here.

Gotta at lesst give props to Todd for not having a major NPC like that as nonessential.

There was also a cut companion in FO2 who was a cryo survivor chinese spy, or something

No way, fag