Say something nice about Yakuza 5 right FUCKING now

Say something nice about Yakuza 5 right FUCKING now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_1ujZ7q83I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fans of the series produce cool stuff and it seems like a lot of people enjoy it

I just noticed we're getting a yakuza 1 remake, I've previously only played the first one but what are the chances that we're getting the second game remade as well.

Wait for an announcement at TGS 2017 lad

Shinada had a fun chapter and I enjoyed the Haruka's "battles". Everything else was the worst in the series.

It's the best game for Premium Adventuring

Kiryu's chapter was great, all in all.
Saejima's bear hunting stuff was fun
also Saejima is actually fun to play now, slightly less braindead than he was in 4
Shinada & his supporting cast were fun too
and the music was pretty good

That's all I can think of.

>slightly less braindead than he was in 4
I'm still mad nearly every Heat Action he has in 4 is tied to having less than 20% of his health left. Who in the world stays with that much at any point willingly?

People who like to live on the edge.

I like the Taxi sections in the game and the racing sub stories

youtube.com/watch?v=w_1ujZ7q83I

But he's at his best when he's near full health so you can spam Square x 3 --> Triangle x 3 without any worry.

Shinada & his tsundere loan shark

>Being this casual
I bet you're not even a Tensai Gamer.

A Tensai Gamer would play it smart, not foolishly just for a couple of moves that don't do that much damage compared to the slamming attacks.

I wish you could interact with him more. I feel like the debt collector guy should've popped up to take a cut of your earnings every time you got money from a battle or whenever you sold something.

Milky was probably the hottest chick in the game too, though she only shows up around 3-4 times in the entire game I think.

It was free. That's honestly the only good thing about it. The game is a complete turd. Y0 is fantastic, tho.

WHY DIDN'T SHE BUY MY GAME KAZUMA

Maybe if Kiryu beat her more often she wouldn't have grown up to be such a colossal fuck-up. Not even talking about 6, I'm talking about how she had everyone running around for her in 5 and then went "lol nevermind, I'm retiring mid-concert to go hang out with my YAKUZA UNCLE KIRYU KAZUMA DID ALL THE CAMERAS GET THAT LET ME REPEAT WE HAVE CONNECTIONS TO THE YAKUZA ok bye" and ruined everyone's lives

That shit was the most awful. She went from "pretty alright" to shit so fucking fast

I almost had a fit when I got to that part.

but muh yume

This is a Korean 9 year old boy.

IT'S NOT EVEN HER FUCKING DREAM.

Already pre-ordered kiwami even though i played 1 already.

looking forward to the PC port desu

The idolshit isn't as bad as I thought it would be

Sony helped with localization of 5 and onwards.

No way will they be on PC

It was all awesome except for Saejima's slow ass Prison Escape Season 2 story.

>ruin the game with idolshit
>the girl abandons idolshit at the end so your entire time was wasted for nothing and best boy wasted millions

>mfw watching Nagoshi's entire story when he made this game and the challenges he faced

Changed my opinion of him significantly