*tips fedora*

Name a better card

I haven't played YGO in months
What is the meta right now?

Also are Mermails still good?

Not if I unzip this magic card

Takes your cards

I play this card face-up Attack position

Well pot of greed is banned so that was stupid.

fuck the rules, I have cards

I now draw 3 cards from my deck

I also activate my teapot of greed that allows us both to draw 2 cards during each standby phase

pay attention kiddo

hi jinzo, bye jinzo

The best decks can now easily stop you from doing the proper swarming/otk and mermails do not have the best first turn board(slightly better if you opt for Bahamut/Treatoad).

I see some people doing some weird Umi/Legendary Fisherman shenanigans though

I counter your move with my trap card!

Post a more useless """"trap"""" than this

>better looking, made at least partially of gold and filled with gems
>is worse than Pot of Greed
explain this

I love themed decks but I only know of zombie/skull servant decks.

Any other cool stuff you can do?

not as smug

My Jinzo is out. It's automatically sent to the graveyard pal. With no effect.

What you're asking me if you can flip it back down and pretend you never used it this turn?

Think again buddy, because your turn is up and this game is over. Victory Dragon attack his life points directly.

What is this? You're expecting a best 2 out of 3? My Victory Dragon laughs at your request. I win it all.

I'll be taking that first edition Mirror Force now. What starting to cry? I won you lost you fuckin' loser now hand it over. We had a deal.

That's nothing

>Play Mil deck
>Draw Bad Reaction to Simochi or Nurse Reficule first turn
>Proceed to burn and win game

>Play Mil Deck
>Don't draw Bad Reaction to Simochi or Nurse Reficule first turn
>Give opponent the free LP (gift cards) first turn
>End turn
>Play pic related
>Draw
>Keep doing this until you start off with Simochi or Reficule

Play burn deck*

Typo

Ok, what is this wording?

I know Yugioh can be retarded sometimes but come on.

If you want stupidly high attack monsters, check the Maju series, especially Gren Maju with a banish focus

Yugioh comp format is usually played best of several games. If you win with victory dragon you just immediately win the entire set.

It was banned because people would fold the game when it was at risk of being summoned so they would only lose that game instead of the entire match.

*rubs hand on dick*

So that card was made just for the comp format (Because who plays multiple games in a casual setting like that) and it was banned?

What the fuck is this shit?

>they miss jinzo timing and call you a cheater

Traps can't be activated with Jinzo on the field, retard. Can't you read?

LINKS. BUY LINKS

Ha!

What the fuck is this

What the fuck is a link

What the fuck is a linked zone

Where is its defense

How do links work?

Can you? It's my Jinzo, I never activated a trap i'm telling the guy his trap is null and void and it has to be sent to the graveyard because he accidentally flipped it over.

Why would it be sent to the graveyard? He's not able to activate it

>What the fuck is this
A Link Monster

>What the fuck is a link
The red arrows. At least that's what I think it's called

>What the fuck is a linked zone
A Monster Zone connected through the arrows

>Where is its defense
No defense. Just like how Xyz Monsters doesn't have levels

That's a nice turn one but I think you lost.

I play blackcleave cliffs, tap for red, faithless looting drawing two and discarding griselbrand and borborygmos enraged, discard two SSGs for two red mana, manamorphose for black and red and draw a card, goryos vengeance targeting griselbrand, pay 7 draw 7, pay 7 draw 7, oh look at that luck, nourishing shoal exiling world spine wurm gain 11 and I'll do this 3 more times since I have 3 more of each in my hand, okay at 50 life, pay 7 draw 7, pay 7 draw 7, pay 7 draw 7, pay 7 draw 7, pay 7 draw 7, pay 7 draw 7, move to combat, swing 7 gain 7 life you're on 13, pay 7 draw 7, okay seems I have everything now, exile 2 SSG for red, desperate ritual, 3 red in pool, pay 2 red desperate ritual, 5 red in pool, through the breach this borborygmos enraged, discard 5 land to borborygmos enraged for 15 damage, ggs

take your numale sjw cardgame back to /tg/ nerd. Sup Forums is yugioh territory.

Stops you

TCG is Pure Zoodiacs, and other Zoo variants like True Draco Zoo and Kaiju Zoo.
OCG is Stunshit Zoo, and True Dracos and maybe True King Dino.

Traps are gay anyway.

The majority of that Griselbrand combo happens at instant speed so he could just do it in response to your Time Stop.

Griselbrand is dumb. It's banned in EDH for a reason

How are you supposed to discard something "randomly" from your own hand?

>turn one
>swamp
>dark ritual
>mana crypt
>bitterblossom
>contamination
Have fun trying to play the game, faggot

Roll a die to decide or let your opponent pick.

Is there even a Battle Phase anymore, or does each player just Special Summon every card in the goddamn deck until someone decks out?

Levels aren't fucking relevant in XYZ but they still have ranks as a replacement
The DEFENSIVE STAT is a little more important

Link monsters can't be placed into defense so it's not necessary.

What if I used Enemy Controller?
Would it just not work or would it be destroyed

Link monsters are unaffected by anything that would change them into defence or do something with a defence stat.

It just won't work

New rules actually slow down the extra deck game. Extra deck monsters can only be summoned on their own ONE monster zone, and if you want to summon more you'd have to BUY LINKS.

>this card gains 500 atk for every videogame thread linked to it
>guess it's gonna stay at 2300 atk

haha time to fill my ED with Links only!

I hope links kills YGO

If XYZ and the anime after 5D's didn't, nothing will

It already has

depends on how much life the griselbrand player has and what stage of the 'combo' he is at.

The Xyz level to rank change fucked over A LOT of cards that had effects based on levels and made them completely irrelevant since Xyz's dropped, but even then, that was still manageable. Removing the defense stat does the same but now even more cards are made semi-invalid. Konami is trying to fix problems while creating even more...

*blows up your slot machine*