youtube.com/watch?v=xdV_bzJgRxE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still 20 hours left

Yotsuyu is best girl.

>2 DAYS of maintenance time

blue mage confirmed

where's the guy who can change my character's appearance?

Pretty great theme again. Lyse's new outfit looking great. Evokes quite a "Tifa" vibe.

>maintenance during my only night off

You mean the aesthetician?
Go to inn room.

Or throw Yoshi.P real money for a Fantasia. I think you get one when you buy Stormblood though.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMQ6G0KVsy4

Nope. They only offered it in Heavesward since we got a new race

Whoa, (((they))) really know how to stick it us gamers.

>scions follow you to Doma
well there goes any chance of those new characters remaining relevant past 4.0

This game totally wasn't my only way to spend time off work and I'm totally fine with being denied my right to play for two days

Seriously, give me something to play anons

XI

Why are these screencaps so washed-out?
They going the Snyder DC movie route?

I watced Merri play it last night and honestly it's a bit too dated for me

God, after this preview I don't want to fight against empire even more
Why all out SB allies are so unlikeable

LOTRO

All those people who didn't believe me when I said Alisaie was a red mage can choke

Objectively the best thing from the trailer

>why are all these characters that haven't even been introduced and characterized so unlikeable?

>lizards look halfway decent for once when they're old
Huh.

wat

>All the Scions are joining us
So, which new characters are going to get sidelined or killed off quickly so we can spend more time having Y'shtola and Thancred stand around doing fuck all?

Ad for the thingie where the nipponese hologram bahamut to the sky somewhere in tokyo

Tataru gets hunted down and eaten by a Xaela tribe who mistakes her for food.

having Yda actually be Lyse is the stupidest fucking shit. The Simpsons episode where Skinner was revealed to be impersonating someone else is widely accepted to be the episode that signaled the death of the series. Why the fuck use this tired, cliche trope.
I don't know why I'm even mad, the story has always been garbage except for a small part of HW, just wish they tried a bit more. Was XI this cliche?

1 more day of waiting /xivg/
Hold me

So as RDM uses a sword, wouldn't auto-attacks then do more than 20 damage and if so why would I ever want to be casting from range?

Foreshadowing for Yda being the Imperial dude and that Gladiator chick being the child that Yda saved. It can make a good story perhaps.

>Revolutions
>The game's exactly the same as the last time

So next monday is the big gameplay reveal. How excited are you, Sup Forums?

So tell me. What is the first class you'll level up? What other classes will you level up afterwards?

>Yda spent over a decade working the resistance and trying to free Ala Mhigo
>but then she just up and decided to work with them
>and became a horribly evil, oppressive piece of shit
>and then copied Nael and pretended to be a guy
>and then somehow became a part of the Imperial bloodline
Okay Ethys

Depends. If PotD gives 100% armory bonus straight away I'm honestly gonna take SAM or RDM to 70 at first. If not, then I'll stick with WAR.

How do we fix the MT/OT dilemma?

WAR
>Berserk is extended when you get hit
>Maim gets extra damage when you get hit
>Vengeance damage bounce actually matters outside of big pulls
>Parrying has a chance of giving you Infuriate/Abandon stacks

PLD
>Cover is made good so you can soak tankbusters for MT
>Sheltron lets you use Shield Swipe without blocking
>100 potency Sword Oath

DRK
>You can use HP to activate Dark Arts

I really hope they touch on RDM auto-attacks in the live letter

>Auto-attacks recover MP
>the farther you are from enemy, the more your spells hit for

is Sup Forums ready for the cringy autistic Samurai macros coming?

Im convinced Yugiri is gonna get killed off. And either Gosetsu or that other black hair samurai we saw a couple times in the trailer.

And one of the other Scions will "die" at either the end of the Doma or Ala Mango part of the story.

Either way SB cant come soon enough. I want to play 14 so bad but i just have nothing left to do in HW outside of side shit i dont feel like doing.

And im already buying that new outfit for Lyse.

Every class seems so boring to me right now. WAR is fun in dungeons, but awful in raiding, MNK is JUST tier with the new content, AST is neat sometimes but I don't think I like healing, honestly. Is SCH more fun with DPSing?
Is there a more fun DPS class to play as?

>that other black hair samurai we saw a couple times in the trailer.
He's the Doman prince, so he'll be fine so he can rule at the end.
>And one of the other Scions will "die" at either the end of the Doma or Ala Mango part of the story.
Y'shtola was facing off against Zenos, and then she was nowhere to be seen in the Doma segments. We might be free of her soon.

SCH is basically SMN but with a healing fairy and a cure.

And half the damage.

>Killing off Y'shtola that easily
Nah, we're gonna see her burn her own aether out or accept being truly blind first

Which Sword Art girl is this?

>We might be free of her
Don't bully the 'shtola

Scholar is boring as fuck. It works the best but it's still boring to play

Megaman.

haven't played this since Dun Scat/zurvan ex patch

how much have I missed? will it takes long to catch up?

>Not having fun with cringy macros.

Im already trying to think of the most weeb sounding sword name to macro to some more flashy skills.

It would make sense for Y'shtola to die anyway. If i remember correctly the story basically said she is living on borrowed time cause of the aetherfucking she got.

Watch them kill off Hoary Boulder and Coultenet

SMN has a cure

45 minutes

So for SAM and RDM should I be hitting up POTD for 50-60 or will dungeons be quicker?

Oh hey Varian

Some new Main Story quests.
Dun Scaith now gives out accessories.
Creator Savage can be farmed now and has 15% echo, if you haven't cleared it yet.

Cringe game, cringe scenes with no soul, all in the game is made with no soul and you know it, ff died

why it all look so low budget i thought they spent more money on this expansion?

thanks bye

>still 6 days away

Thanks, will avoid that one.

Dungeons will be fucking awful on account of everyone doing new content and no new tanks/heals to queue spam the HW leveling ones with.

POTD is your only real choice, but expect the worst from retards who couldn't even play their classes before swapping to the new ones.

POTD already doesn't teach you how to properly play your class, and I am looking forward to the discrimination against RDM and SAM's after SB's launch when POTD raises a new generation of shitters.

I'd be rather upset if Yugiri died.

I want her to GIVE ME HIME CUT FOR MY MIDLANDER NOW

Will they ever top this?
youtube.com/watch?v=xdV_bzJgRxE&t

/sh "RYUJIN NO KEN WO KURAE"

you acted like normal dungeons ever taught shitters anything

FF14 is one of the only hotbar masher MMOs ive played where kids went through 50 levels of dungeons and still didn't understand common sense things like when to use aoe rotations vs single target rotations

game has the dumbest populace of any online game ive ever touched

user, potd is being disabled for a month after expansion launch.

unless you have a tank/healer that, for some retarded reason, is willing to do old dungeons with you on the launch day of an expansion, I think POTD will be faster
I did the math and if I'm right you'll need 36 potd 50-60 runs assuming 100% armory bonus to get to level 60 on the new jobs
I don't know how long would that take though, the data I was using came from a shitter on Balmung that claimed you needed 30 minutes to do floor 50-60

>If i remember correctly the story basically said she is living on borrowed time cause of the aetherfucking she got.
She's killing herself by using aether to see when she'd otherwise be blind

/sh "I NEED HEALING"

Okay so going by that trailer liberating Doma will be the end of the expansion, liberating Ala Mhigo will be the end of the expansion patch series; my guess is the Japanese dominatrix lady will turn into Amaterasu as the final boss.

>Actual Fight scenes
>Not Emote queues but ACTUAL FIGHT SCENES

I forgive them for the crazy 2 day maintenance time

Is it really?

>expecting weebs to be good at games
>expecting weebs playing a world of warcraft clone to be smart

>tfw want to level SAM first because I feel like they are the "canon" expansion job like dragoon was in HW.

I assume Monk and SAM are the two "Canon" jobs though

Prolly SAM, NIN and MNK will get their own dialogue lines. NIN at the very least since Oboros' part of the MSQ

Monk is the Canon job. Why are you talking about Sam? It's a new job, like you know how drg was the Canon job in HW, and they showed off drk and mch? It didn't mean that any of the new jobs was Canon as well. Stop making up excuses to play sam

Courtesy of reddit:
Debuffs that can be cleansed by Esuna now have a small white line above them. Second image shows the poison from that boss that cannot be cleansed, so it doesn't have the line.

>Believing some retard on Sup Forums

Lakshmi's theme is better
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

>watch video
>Alisae does Red Mage attack animation
>all those fags who told me she wasn't a Red Mage when I suggested it
EAT SHIT FAGGOTS

Thank god they dropped the PS3.

>reddit

jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/

I still want them to split the buff/debuff bar in two.

MNK is canon for about 5 minutes, then the WoL gets to Doma and realises that SAM is so much better.

THANK FUCK

Nigga I don't understand moonrunes

Wonder if we'll get party buffs back on the party window.

Some useless shit like minion will stay summoned after the time you log in.

DRK rework when?

55k HP in dps stance in tier 1 gear.
Were gonna be fucking HUEG by the end of Stormblood.

>if you logout while having a minion summoned it'll still be there where you log back in
GOTY
really though auto dismounting flying mounts to interact with NPCs is a good one

Final one.

You can enter duty while sitting or lied down.

I didn't even it wasn't a thing.

Fuck off with that headcanon stuff. You know you just want to rub that curved blade and sport a fedora.

Or more like after you return from the duty you'll still be seated