What videogames made Sup Forums mad as fuck?

what videogames made Sup Forums mad as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1roijZ9NlKU
youtube.com/watch?v=A-HUbdEAxo8#t=1m
youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ#t=5m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=2_0cyrGd8dM
strawpoll.me/12976215
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2SCOOP

The Witcher 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=1roijZ9NlKU

IMPEACHMENT SIMULATOR

I know the fuckers that wanted this psycho's dick were hella pissed, I'm going to be mad if they pull a "haha he's not really dead"
in the enhanced port because of whiny fujoshits

Horizon Zero Dawn. You literally cannot even mention it without angry drones jumping in to shit on you.

>actual time Colbert mentioned Trumps 2 scoops he spends about 20 or 30 seconds on the joke
>all the angry images of him are from a completely unrelated 10 second skit of him mocking Alex Jones, where in context it's clear Colbert isn't angry at all
I feel like this meme is incredibly misleading.

>"So..."
>audience sits nervously
>short period of absolute dead silence
>AND REMEMBER LÛT, WHEN HE SAID TO HIS PEOPLE: "COMMIT YE THE WORST SIN SUCH AS NONE PRECEDING YOU HAS COMMITTED IN THE 'ÂLAMÎN?
>VERILY, YE PRACTISE YOUR LUSTS ON MEN INSTEAD OF WOMEN. NAY, BUT YE ARE A PEOPLE TRANSGRESSING BEYOND BOUNDS."
>AND THE ANSWER OF HIS PEOPLE WAS ONLY THAT THEY SAID, "DRIVE THEM OUT OF YOUR TOWN, THESE ARE INDEED MEN WHO WANT TO BE PURE OF SINS!"
>THEN ALLAH SAVED HIM AND HIS FAMILY, EXCEPT HIS WIFE; SHE WAS OF THOSE WHO REMAINED BEHIND.
>AND ALLAH RAINED DOWN UPON THEM A RAIN OF BRIMSTONE. THEN SEE WHAT WAS THE END OF THE MUJRIMÎN.
>...
>A minute passes. Cut to entire studio audience, all now fallen down dead from exsanguination of no apparent cause. All homosexuals in the North American continent likewise mysteriously bleed to death simultaneously. Remaining survivors convert to Islam.
>...
>He suddenly flicks his head back and smiles.
>"Stay right there ladies and gentlemen! Coming up is Brad Pitt and Miley Cyrus! Stick around!"

Bloodborne couldn't even be discussed properly until the DLC came out. Threads were literally nothing but shitposts.

you better shut the fuck up

you know why it's attached to colbert

>Colbert walks on stage
>Sooo...
>There's a gasp from the audience
>Zarble...
>All white women immediately give birth to multiracial children without becoming pregnant
>ZRUMPT!!!
>A small Caucasian child seated in the third row of the audience ceases to exist
>Most white men in the audience undergo a chemical skin darkening process
>Colbert pulls a .357 Magnum from his pocket and shoots the remaining white men in the audience in the head
>The multiracial crowd are on the floor at this point in hysterics
>The sound waves from the laughter in the room shatter Colberts glasses, he removes them from his face
>An MPAA member runs towards the camera in an attempt to cut the live feed to the televised audience due to the violence of the situation
>Colbert shoots him in the head before he reaches the camera because he is a straight white male
>As he sees his reflection in the camera, the smile on Colberts face slowly fades and he stares blankly into the camera, he peers down to see that he ejacualted his pants too
>The sound of laughter slowly fades out and Colbert opens his mouth
>Don't forget Nrumpt, I'm coming for EVERY white male
>Every. Single. One.
>He smirks one last time
>The only thing my mouth is good for is for being a holster for...
>He loads the .357 Magnum and sticks the barrell in his mouth
>In a muffled voice he says "thhhhss gnnnnn"
>"THHHHSS GNNNNN as he pulls the trigger
>The nuclear alerts immediately disappear worldwide
>A new age of prosperity where members of all races and faiths share their possessions comes into being
>Jimmy Kimmels son lives to be 150 years old and finds the cure to every disease known to man
>Obamacare is enshrined into the US constitution

For those that don't understand the meme and want context

Stephen Colbert sperging out about Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=A-HUbdEAxo8#t=1m
One minute in

Stephen Colbert sperging out about two scoops
youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ#t=5m48s
Five minutes and forty eight seconds in

I'll clap to that

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH BRUMPF GETS TWO SCOOPS!?!?!?!??!?! THIS IS LITERALLY THE NEXT WATERGATE IMPEACH NOW!!!!!!!!!

it was the obvious shilling in webm threads that got everyone's hackles up

Breath of the Wild

Fucking this. I don't think I have ever quite screamed at a game like I screamed at Drakengard 3.

>the trio of stale bait

>these people are claiming others are mad about something

They're just having some fun coming up with funny variations of this meme. It's the libtards that are seething.

I was just kind of let down when I actually found out what it was about. These posts make it seem like Colbert lost his shit over the scoops story on air and had some anti-Trump rant where he was genuinely angry, but neither skit has him genuinely angry.

You'd think the best thing to take the piss out of Colbert for would be when his audience cheered when told James Comey was fired, and he told them off for it.

>being upset about OC
typical redditor

>funny

jesus christ summer gets worse every year

>Implying they're not hilarious
You a Colbert fan or something?

>this entire thread
youtube.com/watch?v=2_0cyrGd8dM

No I don't.

>driving an unfunny joke into the ground
>calls others redditors

sure thing kiddo

No shit.

Drumpf supporters are assblasted that Colbert won. Trump said his name. That's all a comedian ever wants out of a president, and Colbert is ecstatic about it, because no other President has ever done that. Trump got salty as fuck over Colbert's jokes and threw a mini-fit about it, and even get most basic of Drumpf voters are aware of it.

STURNGELD KZRAMPZ

DWOOOOOOOE
SKWEPEEEEPS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I bet you like baneposting

It's not that funny, and certainly not funny enough to make Sup Forums even more of a shithole with crossposted memes.

We'll yeah, when 90% of the threads are just baiting on purpose, kind of ruins the game for everyone who's Vedanta to legitimately discuss it.

do you not?

#2Scoops2Genders

baneposting is better than this shit

KOLFAX SNERMPS
YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE
DUX SKUPPENS MEANS WAR

SHADILAY!! ALL THESE LIBTARDS GETTING MAD AT KEKBERT MEMES, KEK SHALL CURSE YOU!!

>OC
This is literally just the BBT greentexts but updated with liberal guy of the day so you can claim anyone who doesn't like it is offended
baneposting is great you fagmaster

Fucking Need for Speed Most Wanted (the old one). I was so pissed when opponent cars take 90degree turns while going at 200mph and they ram me off the road, considering they're essentially concrete blocks on wheels. 10/10 AI, would rage again.

>tfw you get only one scoop

>Not liking baneposting

you have to go back pedro

>the SEETHING ANGER of liberals when their cult leaders are made fun of

KEK, FUCK OFF LIBTARD. GO SUCK OFF SHILLARY, SHADILAY!!!

fuck off
go back to or >>>r/t_d with your shitty forced meme

we got an hothead here

>tfw spics are still triggered over Trump

Team Fortress 2/

The online multiplayer of Gears 2

>two piecing
>fucking god awful host advantage
>rag doll inducing smoke grenades
>FRAG GRENADE WALL TAGS

>You'd think the best thing to take the piss out of Colbert for would be when his audience cheered when told James Comey was fired, and he told them off for it.
Sup Forums does that too but just sit back and enjoy the meme

FOR (YOU)

PORMELD KLUMPF
THE POWER OF THE SCOOPS HAVE CORRUPTED YOU

MOSCOW WILL SANCTION IT BUT THE AMERICAN POPULACE CANNOT AND WILL NOT STAND FOR SUCH RECKLESSNESS

How long until Colbert mentions Gamergate in his show?

I remember how anally annihilated liberals were when trump was elected. They were crying for days and group hugging promising each other it was all going to be okay and we'll never stop fighting him etc. It was absolutely hilarious.
Now the pendulum swings the other way, and these days the loudest whiners are trump supporters. Look at anything that even mentions trump and see the trump defence force desperately trying to justify, deflect, or ignore any negative comments. The main weapon of a liberal is humor, and that's why they're usually more popular with the younger crowd. Now trump throws a hissy fit every time someone jokes at his expense (and there's a lot to joke about) and his shills feel the need to go full damage control on every tiny thing.

It may not be a great time to be alive, but there's always someone throwing an autistic fit that we can point and laugh at. And I am
Loving.
Every.
Laugh.

He already had Anita Sarkeesian on the Colbert Report

he already did on his other show 'member?
also nobody cares about GG any more except the most out of touch feminists who use it as a boogeyman

pol pranking Colbert in a really cool way when?

strawpoll.me/12976215

They tried firing him and ended up giving him a jump in the ratings. That was pretty cool.

>tfw spics are usually pretty redpilled
The only people getting mad at this shit are whiteys

HOTHEAD REVEALS HIMSELF

can we ban all these newfag redditors now that I've flushed them out?

I laughed harder at this than I should have

>mentions reddit
neck yourself real redditor

would the real redditor please stand up?

But this meme was made by trump fans because of
>the SEETHING ANGER of alt rights when their cult leaders are made fun of

So in the end everyone following a person without any form of critics is stupid? No? Anyone?

you're a big hothead

I AM REDDITUS

Shut the fuck up. You stand out like a sore thumb.
I'd bet $100 you're the same mentally ill tranny from reddit that's in all these threads.

What games can I get 5s?