Let It Die

What happened to this game Sup Forums? There isn't even a general on /vg/ anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!mNtFEZaC!v9JCDC66moGP72N8vOMldw
youtube.com/watch?v=UN36KtWD6Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dude let it die

It was a fad. Fads die so just let it.

it's hard to maintain a general when people stop playing and there isn't new content, it was a cash grab

Dude lmao

They Let It Dieā„¢

it was fun for a bit, but then it wasn't

>10/10 art direction and design
>wasted on a 4/10 F2P game where 80% of your time is wasted grinding in order to make progress
Still upset.

It was fun until you get to the last stage, then it becomes a grindy mess devoid of fun.

>Let It Die's soundtrack is locked behind a shitty F2P grind game and there's no way to download it or anything.
IT'S NOT FAIR

Is it possible to beat the game without grinding too much if you just use op shit?

I'm up to floor 19 and looking to beat the game sooner than later, any tips please?

the grind is for getting op shit. You can't just grind levels to become overpowered. If you want to survive after around floor 24 you have to go look for rare mushrooms that break the game.

There's no point in continuing. 20+ is full on bullshit mode, 30+ is actual garbage game design and unfun no matter how you play it.

The only way to even beat the game without spending endless amounts of real money is to farm rare mushrooms and break the game entirely.

Amazing visuals/art style and aesthetics and decent soundtrack
Funny characters
The whole setup was really promising

But the gameplay was a total grind and the online was annoying. It's a fucking shame. I liked almost everything about this game but the grind became too much. Would've payed 50$ for a proper game like this rather than f2p shit

Can't remember where from but I have a download of the ost, so it's out there.

no new actual content for months
steep grind after 20+
online raiding mechanics are ass
no reason to keep playing if you manage to beat the final boss

Everyone finished it and move on. Its been half a year since release and they STILL havent added new levels. Updates are so slow.

Where?

>amazing visuals

Outside of the hub all the environments look awful.

Think it was a mega, maybe I found it in the /vg/ general back when it was still alive. I would upload it for you myself but it's over 2gb and my upload speed is much too slow, sorry.

Its possible but nobody ia going to bother doing it when the punishment for dying its huge. This game would have been soooo much better as retail title. Up the graphics, balance it properly and not around f2p.

It is super flawed

There is cool stuff in there but 99% of players will never even realize 1/10 of it. The game doesn't explain it well and most players won't experiment when you can die quick and durability is such a big factor.

This isn't helped by the game not really selling itself well upfront. Death is great but apart from that you are in a grey boring location with boring enemies and not much to tell you what is going on. The game gets more interesting as it goes but the hurdle to get in is where most will stop. But even if you do you hit the grind.

No matter what at some point the game will force you to cause you are required to use overpowered shit. If it wasn't F2P maybe it would be better about this

Also really shit bosses

The game is like a gold suda nugget at the center of frustration and boredom

>suda game turns out to be garbage

how are people still surprised?

It's a great game but the gameplay loop was destroyed by the shit grinding. I don't mind grinding is bad, but timed farming for specific metals to upgrade weapons you want is a fucking pain in the ass and the RNG to get the decals you need to do the damage you want is fucking absurd. That's what ruined it for me.

I think I remember reading somewhere recently that because of certain bugs they recently temporarily removed salvage costs. Does that mean that at least for now things are more lenient and death medals aren't really required?

At this point I think is better if they abandon it and work in a sequel that is not free to play bullshit.

they let tit tdie XD

Was fun while it lasted, too much grinding.

This.

>farming metals from gold chests

This game went from a solid 8/10 to a 5/10 when I reached this point.

>Look through archive to find it
>Find the link
>

Rip

Just upload to mega you fucking selfish ingrate

With all the complaints I still love the game, the grinding felt fun enough given there was always the risk reward system with going in with less and less equipment.

Main problem is the security never matching up making the long waits for converting a kid napped person just not worth it.

I'm assuming it was around floor 26 too. You'd think they'd notice the huge drop off of players at that point.

For anyone still playing: is it just me or does each action that requires connecting to the server take longer now?

>played it since day 1
>was there when the general died
>spent millions of gold on decals
>never got the ones I wanted

If they every make a huge update with 40 more floors I am willing to go back.

They really need to relase it on PC.

The guy who made the pastebin fucked up the mega link and bounced as soon as he made it, so it never got fixed.
mega.nz/#F!mNtFEZaC!v9JCDC66moGP72N8vOMldw

It's very far from complete because most artists/labels haven't release the song yet, but there's still a couple that have been released that are missing. If you want a more complete one, you're gonna have download the songs from people that recorded the tracks in-game.

>Make f2p game
>Make it only for console
There is your problem, senpai

I think if they made it gear didnt break and it didnt cost rl monies to revive characters it wouls be a solid single player game.

Did anyone ever beat it? What happened when you reached the top?

Just stop around Floor 25/26

The game becomes literal bullshit and garbage further up. Stop, realize you had a pretty decent time and let it fucking go.

youtube.com/watch?v=UN36KtWD6Qg
I found it fucking hilarious and it kept the tongue in cheek shit that I loved

>Suda 51
Did this seriously wonder you?