What´s excatlly the end of Ghost Trick? There are three line times? Just one line time but that line changes...

What´s excatlly the end of Ghost Trick? There are three line times? Just one line time but that line changes? I´ve already finished and I don´t understand a shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kwKogno3dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>line time
Proper term is timeline ESL-kun. Also, if you remember, you're constantly travelling back in time throughout the entire game so I think the idea is that it's a single timeline, but it also work if you think of it as travelling to a parallel universe further back in time affected by the changes you've already done, but that's too complicated.

In the end of the game the entire game is hastily and shittily rewritten and none of it happened

All the introduced plots, blue people, characters sinking on that sub are dropped
Have fun

Yeah, but Missile waited 20 years, because at the first try, Sissel ignores him (Missile/Ray) and goes on his own way, nobody knows nothing about that time line, then, may there are two linetimes, one which is fixed, and the other one, where Sissel went on his own.

All quest or answers were clsed, don´t try to be edgy being a hater.

there's a single timeline that keeps getting rewritten

Going four minutes before a death rewinds all of time back to that point and only people who's spirits are present for a rewind will remember it happened. You rewound time all the back to before anything happened and stopped Yomiel's rampage, so none of the events ever happened and only Sissel, Missile, and Yomiel remember it ever happening. There was only ever one timeline, it just got reset.

what 3 line times?
are you drunk?

in the end you stop the evil blues and you were a cat all along

it's pretty simple, what's not to understand, literally all spelled out for you

>only Sissel, Missile, and Yomiel remember it ever happening.
Wasn't Jowd with them?

First, keep clam, second, but Missile waits 20 years, from the ponit Yomiel is shotted can appears two timelines, the first, where Sissel ignores Missile, the second one, that is the history you play, two timelines can be tottaly legit, and if there´s just one who is fixed, old Missile shoudn´t exist.

OP, have you seen Kimi no Nawa?...something similar.

I forgot about that.

There are meteorits also, so...

First of all I'm fairly sure Missile only waited fire for 10 years.
Second, you're right about old Missile. He shouldn't exist in the new timeline and if I remember correctly he straight up tells you that he's going to cease to exist so no issues there.

Must be weird living with an undead psychic cat. I wonder if they ever talk.

That's not how it works, there's only one timeline
There's the first one right? Then missile goes back it time ten years and waits until until present day (still one timeline, the original is overwritten) then the events of the game transpire - at the end you go back in time 10 years and overwrite the timeline again (still only one timeline).
Ray shows up because they wanted someone to reveal the twist and can probably be explained by him tagging along the entire time or having some omnipresence ghost trick.

there is absolutely no closure to anything involving the blue people and everyone in the timeline abandoned is dead

At the end Missile says thet he tried twice, the first one Sissel goes away and ignores him, the second one is the history, so, that makes 10 years of the first try, and 10 of the other.

>tfw no sequel starring a new protagonist with sissel in a pliskin role

But if he's ghost how can he die in the Tanker incident?

No, he tries the first time on the original timeline, sissel ignores him, he goes back ten years, waits them out and then the game starts. He waits 10 years.

Remember that the reason most tv shows, movies and games are shit for retards is because of people like OP who can have all the information provided, have everything spelled out for them, and then still say "I don't get it"

Blue people cheated Yomiel to get the piece of Onissted, they are from a country which thecnology is used to make war. Taht´s it. Bella and the other guy are simply mobsters and they aren´t related to the other blue people.

>everyone in the timeline abandoned is dead
There's only one timeline but even if we assume multiples, then you're going to end up with many, MANY more timelines where most of the characters end up dead. Lynne died in a lot of the timelines for one, so there's no point being negative about the one timeline where Lynne happens to die in the submarine.

Ghost tricks can change with the time, but can Missile goes back in time 10 years?

yes, just like you do at the end of the game

Remember that if you are not going to apport anything to a thread, stay quiet.

>but can Missile goes back in time 10 years?
Seriously? The game spells it out.

No, because at the end you came back in time because of Yomiel was "technically" dead for 10 years, you just go back in time for 4 minutes before his death, which was 10 years ago, but that´s not the same.

Why are people going on about fucking timelines? The way time works in Ghost Trick is the simplest possible (there's just one timeline that keeps getting rewritten) and there's nothing in the game to imply otherwise.

You're stupid.

missile does the same thing you do
missile does everything you do, cant save yomiel and then waits 10 years

Missile reached the sub, went back to 10 years ago, and played the waiting game. Because that's what doggies do!

May there not 3 timelines, but sure there are 2

I would pay money to forget everything about GT and replay it.

>That record screech when a plot point gets revealed
sublime
youtube.com/watch?v=3kwKogno3dk

its not two timelines, its one that gets rewritten

>tfw

>ywn will never get a sequel where the blue people won, starring the product of their experiments gone rogue with new ghost trick powers trying to liberate the world from their tyranny while also figuring out the cause of her death.

They gave such a half ass ending that they could literally come up with anything and still work.

It's wrong, it's the same timeline.

>Sissel dies and does nothing
>Missile 1(Ray) dies and tries to do something but fails
>Yomiel isn't saved, Ray goes back 10 years
>10 years pass
>Sissel from second loop dies
>Ray tells him to do something about it
>Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

That theory would be okey, but just hard to belive becouse another one is created in the first try of Missile, when Sissel goes away.

It's not a theory, that's simply what happens. There's no parallel timelines.

Are you guys are all seriously getting baited by some guy who can't even write in English?

Or is this just an excuse to talk about the game?

Or is OP just pretending to be illiterate?

>Or is this just an excuse to talk about the game?
that's my reasoning

I´m from Spain and I don´t know english very well (If you are gonna post some memes against my country i know all of them and almost every of them are true). And I just had a doubt, please fuck, don´t feel supeior for being edgy as fuck.

>stops and stares at you
>he fucking knows

>please fuck
L-lewd

cucklords these days...

>apport anything to a thread

>being cancer
>expects decent replies

Is this the best "4th wall break" of all time?

>They gave such a half ass ending that they could literally come up with anything and still work.

And you can see here one of those faggots who ask for sequels and sequels to make a shitty franchise

I'm so sorry I hurt your retard feelings, user

you retarded.

Commo´n, this is Sup Forums, do you thing I give a fuck about insults?

yes

fuck you dicksucker. stop being retarded if you dont like it.

Why universe allows you have internet?

Yep, sure, I feel really upset about what someone user from somewhere said me, I won´t be able to pay psychis

this game dont need a sequal! its perfect the way it is!

all of the above.

What was the best Trick Time and why was it Save the Justice Minister?

the Chicken restaurant. laught when you find lynne under that giant Chicken.

>end up in the van
>tilt the detective's seat back
oops

More importantly, why were random letters highlighted red? The D in detective, the T time, the C in trick.

>Game for 6 year olds
>Op has trouble understanding it

>little girl gets crushed to death by a wrecking ball
say what

Now that I think about it it's pretty weird how a game that literally opens with a woman being shot somehow got an age 6 rating oin fucking Germany. The rating board probably just looked at the cover and nothing more. By the way, the european cover is so fucking shitty compared to both american and japanese covers.

I ending up buying the american version just to have a more appealing cover

*ended