Fire Emblem Heroes

REMEMBER TO FIGHT AND GIVE FLAGS TO SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS!

I don't play it anymore but
>Not supporting tharja
Which fucking faggots do this?

some people just don't like the gloomy type, user. Sad but true.

>install echoes cia undub
>still rather play heroes

>tfw tharja fags were beginning to steamroll but x3 saved robins ass now tharja gets x3 to tip the scales back to her favor

Tharja is still going to win, x3 creates fake suspense

This.

The rounds so far has all been stuck around "same"

I don't play this game since I don't need another grindfest on my hands.
But CMON ROBIN GET EM!

without giving away too much, how is Echoes? I liked what I saw of early gameplay from some review sites, but people on here say map variety isn't the best.
do you have an opinion, user?

This

Tharja need my flags

>Tharja fags finally losing
Master tactician to the rescue.

>Increasingly nervous man: THIS ROUND SHE WILL LOSE FOR SURE

It's a shuffling my team around to try and get a defense win week.

how the fuck would i know i just installed it i didnt play it

Tharja must be stopped

>not already in T17

This.

I don't know man, It's late and I figured you played it some bit

>Wake up
>31 mins for 3x bonus
got about a ten second window for a second try.

Another hour till 3x for Tharja comes up again. Time to finally get some sleep

How does the 3x work? Is just random?

I wouldn't wish the suffering in T17 on anyone right now.
>4.3k out of an estimated 9k people habit already completed their Arena runs
>Arena has been open for just under 5 hours
Fug.

if you're losing by over 10% of the winners score, the loser gets a period of 3X bonus from flags.

When either side is losing by a huge margin, the losing side gets a x3 to close that margin. Right now, it's going back and worth.

You should have figured this out by now, but it's the leader's score/10 for the allowable point difference before 3x procs. For example, with a score of 5 Billion there's a leeway of 500 Million before 3x procs.

If Tharja wins gauntlets are truly lost as shitty casual circlejerks and bandwagoning
If Robin wins they still are but we get to laugh at Tharjafags

Gauntlets are literally designed with the sole purpose so that the most popular faggot wins.

How will people walking up affect the results?

They're popularity contests, guys. The hot people are going to win

Everyone will join Tharja because this shit is a rap

they will look at the clock and think its time to tip the scales

US confirmed worst taste, but don't worry. We EU will clean up as we always do

>3 billion ahead

Why the fuck couldn't they have swapped Tharja for Lillian and Henry for Tinyhands
Did we really need 3 Awakening reps?

>undub
>when the dub is great
Dumb weebposter.

Ask yourself if ISIS needed Lucina in that previous Gauntlet as well, and then you'll have your answer.

>american voices in fire emblem settings

sorry no, imagine your normie game of thrones with american voices

Well princes and princesses did need to be a pair so she and Chrom were acceptable
But mages are a whole fucking class so 3 Awakening reps is fucking ridiculous

How's the Defensive game going in T17?

But what about Lissa?

I got one already but I hadn't changed my team to have a bonus unit

I...can't answer that

Exactly the fucking same, though I saw one lucky fuck with one last thread. They didn't post their team, so I'm assuming whale.

Damn, i forgot about Lissa. I assume IS did too.

I still have to work on my team but having none of the bonus units at 5 stars really hurts.

I'm considering promoting either Xander or Alphonse after I get the feathers from the gauntlet but then I'll have none to give them the inherited skills they might need.

And my last roll gave me crap for the second time in a row. AND without bonus orbs I can't really roll for more.

I'm in a pickle.

It's astonishing how much better threads on Sup Forums when compared to /vg/

I'd just bite the bullet and 5* the OC donut trio as soon as you can, the skills can come later, and the only one in serious need of investment is Alfonse for that Brave Sword +.

Tharja almost everyone who likes Tharja is a total faggot. Tharja should lose just to piss them all off.

Don't worry, they try to leak over here often enough anyways.

+atk -res nino or +atk -res eirika to 5* first?

People who want higher cumulative score and team ranking. Theres more people to compete with on team tharja and with less 3x bonuses, you'll get a terrible cumulative

Eirika I'd say, unless you're lacking a good green now.

COME ON ROBIN BROS DON'T LET THAT SLUTTY MAGE WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS ROBIN (male) IS THE BEST

>Gauntlet happened during the Sibling event
>All the other royalty in the gauntlet were sibling pairs
>Chrom has a sister who is also royalty
>They put in Lucina
They knew exactly what they were doing

It's fucked. Bask in the 3x bonus we're getting now, because this is the closest this race is going to be.

Yep, that's why I brought her up. Don't forget that we're already flooded with Lucina variants, meanwhile Lyn still has none. Ike's also been shafted, but you can't have Nintendo's Lightning be left out of the spotlight for any old hunk of meat.

>lucina gets put into a gauntlet full of siblings despite chrom having a sister that was established at the third fucking cutscene at the very beginning of the game just so she could steamroll the first gauntlet for free
>a second lucina comes out for easter and a third one got leaked
>all before Ike was even released
>we're probably getting a summer lucina

Yea fuck ISIS

The people who like Tharja are basically the most disgusting people on the planet

>tfw flyers are useless in the current meta
>my Catria will be forever be unable to get successful Arena Defense victories just as she was unable to get the Marth D

Lucina is Fire Emblems Seibah.

Fliers aren't useless, they have Bunmilla. Granted, without her, shit falls apart fast since it's probably the hardest team to build and the most fragile.

Objection, Camillashitters are slightly worse.

>Bunmilla
She probably won't reappear in the current summoning pool until next Easter unfortunately.

Yeah, I know. Spent something like 60+ orbs looking for her.

Try being me
>spent over 200 orbs rolling for Buncina
>Don't even use her

They were free orbs but still

So are the Ike and Lyn we got right now the ones that won the popularity contest before release, or are they taking forever to get an artist to work on special edition units?

I don't think I've spent that much on a single unit, but Green as a whole has probably sucked out half of my orbs while looking for a good unit. I've literally only had my starting 5* Fae and a Anna I 5*d a week or two ago for notable shit.

Who knows? Maybe one of the summer event girls will be a flyer and theyll get a tome too? Magic Catria with her ass hanging out maybe?

>mfw I saw that I got a defense win at the last minute in the previous week
I've got no idea what kind of team it was but I'm happy

Probably someone doing a quick pity surrender.

Bonfire or Ignis for Marx?
I am leaning towards Ignis but I am thinking that might be a mistake.

Rising Light

I'd go Bonfire for the 3 CD, personally. Ignis nukes harder but the CD makes it far less useful in my mind, and it's frequently overkill to begin with.

Bonfire + Quick Riposte means he'll murder anything that doubles him, if he survives. And with cav memes active, he might even not get doubled so much, at which point two hits usually kills anyway and he'll have bonfire ready to hit anyone else.

>Robin is at 9.021 Billion
>Tharja is at 8.583 Billion
>Same
Too bad this won't hold.

How the fuck is Tharja losing?

>Magic Catria with her ass hanging out maybe?
It's a shame she hasn't gotten any booty focused fanart after FEH came out. Art of her facesitting Marth would be grand.

WE GOT THIS BY THE ASS, ROBIN BROS!!!

The way I see it, provided you also have Quick Reposte. With Bonfire, he'll basically kill anything anything that doubles him without killing him, since that alone would trigger Bonfire.
But with Ignis. You can be attacked by something, and hopefully kill said something on the counter attack either way. And then you can use Ignis to kill just about anything of your choice that you wouldn't be able to kill normally. Colour disadvantages and everything be damned.

Be careful not to go too hard, if Tharja gets a 3x bonus she'll get past us again.

HOW IS THIS HAPPENING

>two characters from the same game
>one is the protagonist and player self-insert
>the other is a one-dimensional missable side-character and a terrible mother

It really is a shame.

Saved 2600 flags and still have 1500 to obtain.

Tharja gonna get 4k flags dropped on her and her pathetic waifufags will be btfoed.

3 CD and +18 damage.
versus
4 CD and +29 damage.

The upside of Bonfire is that's more reliable.
But Ignis can pretty much kill anything.

Tharjafags on suicide watch.

Robin can strategically win this by not hitting her too hard

WE DID IT, BROS!!! WE FUCKING WON THIS!!!

>4k flags
A drop in the ocean

Not likely, there's roughly twice as many Tharjafags as Robinfags right now.

Muh main character people

>Reached "Same" stalemate that will continue until the end of the gauntlet

I hope you got to spend flags on 3x

So this Voting Gauntlet has basically boiled down to Robin and Tharja having a heated married couples argument

It'll happen a few more times.

TIME

TO

TIP

no

THE

It'll keep happening because Tharja gathers points faster than Robin and without multipliers she just climbs further and further away from Robin until Robin gets a multiplier.

FEDORA

FEDORA

SCALES!