Games LITERALLY only you played

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2huJqFsFDE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zau012oM4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=9JN-XoNNiYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My dad liked it.

Which one?

>everyone thinks I'm talking about this faggoty cartoon whenever I mention monkey magic

this is the true monkey magic
youtube.com/watch?v=K2huJqFsFDE

I know the show was actually called MONKEY, but everyone called it Monkey Magic because of the theme song

then this faggoty retard cartoon came along and ruined it

Haven't met a single person that has played it.

It was literally one of the most popular PSX games

everyone has played LBA and LBA 2 you turbo autist

DAE ever play this simply epic le gem? I literally never met anyone who has!

XD

10/10 would upvote again

I remember a feiend having it but he said it was shit so we never played it

youtube.com/watch?v=Zau012oM4Pc
What do I win?

another game everyone has played

this is why I hate these fucking threads, they're full of underage faggots and normalfags who think anything that isn't mario or call of duty is unknown

>megadrive
>underage
How old are you, grandpa?

wished they continue this shit

Ever heard of Damage Inc.?
youtube.com/watch?v=9JN-XoNNiYQ

I only ever played like the first 3-4 levels because my disk was fucked and my parents were too poor to get me another copy.

>Brism Lamd Story

Carfeful or Ill shoot your with bubbles

I PLAYED IT TOO user!

Holy shit I'm realising now where my love from monkey kings (Sun Wukong) characters came from.
This is like finding out that the underlying cause for your fetish was some weird experience you had with an uncle. My mind is blown.

> console came out 30 years ago
> underage kids have never heard of it

????

best lore.

I only ever saw a picture of the cat's head and those proportions are freaking me out. I expected Sonic style. Also, didn't they literally re-release this on the same console under a different name?

Maybe under your rock no one else played it.

It was like a poor mans mortal kombat

Not really sure about this one, but I've never seen anyone on Sup Forums talk about it

It was actually a really fun game, and I could see it easily getting lost in all the shovelware that was on the wii. It was a decent "roll the ball into the hole" game with fun level themes and level design. I hate how people use the word comfy but that word describes this game pretty well.

Boring as fuck.

i had this one

Does Enyone Alse?
DEA?

The only reason I played it was because it came with Windows 95.

Replayed this a few months ago. Still enjoy it a lot. The ending is just as awful as i remembered it though.

Yeah Yeah Beebis I on the NES

I post this game every once in a while and I've only ever met one other person who played it.

Fuck I rented this and the disc didn't work on my PS2 because it was a blue-bottom and PS2 was defective as fuck. I wanted to play it so badly, would it have been any fun as a 13-15 year old?

>Monkey Magic
I was sure this was the same as Monkey Hero. Apparently not.

BORN
FROM
AN
EGG
ON
A
MOUNTAIN

Played and loved both

this MaStEr PiECe

>MONKAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY~