fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_Brotherhood_of_Steel_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...Yes?
What are you trying to say exactly?

Yes, we know. Why are you telling?

Kill yourself bethesda's shill

yelling*

lul

As if the genre wasn't dead already this is the final nail...

Isn't this a free to play title? What's the problem? Every free to play multiplayer is like this

How about you explain what the problem is instead of shouting into the void?

Game is officially dead

Literally never ever.

> Isn't this a free to play title? What's the problem? Every free to play multiplayer is like this

Yeah how about no, nigger?
Good "esports" games let you play ALL characters from start without anally locking them behind the pay-wall.

You only think it's like that because you are fucking underage shitlord who's got a Blizzshit treatment.

How about to stop being retarded as fuck?

This is some ultimate jewing

You know you can just buy Quake Champ like a normal game and have 100% of the content, right?
Or do you also believe Counter-Strike, StraCraft and basically every fighting games aren't "true esport titles" because they're not free?

>game doesn't even have picmip setting

Nu-Quake is garbage.

That's a pretty pathetic business practice.

You don't have 100% content if you HAVE TO RENT THEM FOR 24H you fucking retard.

You don't RENT weapons in CS or RENT units in Starcraft to play a match.

Can you not read? If you buy the game you have everything forever. No renting.

Buying characters? Who gives a shit, regular throw-away DLC. Renting characters is nuts though. I can't see any reason somebody might do that, furthermore it's a first person game so you cant see any of what you paid for seeing as it's (HOPEFULLY) only cosmetic

this is a killler marketing move. they dug their own grave.
F2P fags will shit on them because they don't want to buy or rent
buyfags will unleash their autism on them because they want to be clearly superior to the f2p crowd and don't want to play with them
It's basically the worst of both worlds

Are you fucking stupid?

You can buy them permanently.

Also Out of 4 level up loot boxes I got for free, I got 2 permanent characters

how much will it cost for all heroes though? csgo is 15 bucks so thats the standard

Nu-Sup Forums doesn't understand that f2p games with PvP should have no restrictions like that.

It was done right in Dota - game is free and every single hero is free as well. Compete all you want. Choose whoever you want.

Now fucking garbage companies like Blizzard and Riot make paywalls to set up a distance between people who want to experience the game the fullest without wasting shit ton of time and money to unlock their garbage and p2win faggots.

I think they should just have made a "trial" version where you can only play one character and only one game mode.

>potential new player doesnt like particular single mode that is provided

>never plays again

>(HOPEFULLY) only cosmetic
have you not read or seen anything about this game? Every character has different stats and skills

And the character they give you for free is stronger than most, so its a non issue

>we ruined your Fallout
>we ruined Doom
>we are going to ruin Quake

Bethesda - the nostalgia destroyer.

Is this F2P or something now? I could give a fuck about jew tactics if it's f2p since BRs need to suffer, but all characters shouldn't be over $60.

I enjoyed fallout 3.
I played the originals before 3 came out as well, so it wasn't babbies first fallout

fallout 4 at least innovated a lot of mechanics for an rpg. hopefully they focus up on the rpg part in the next fallout/tes

Fallout was ruined by Interplay and Herve Caen. Doom was ruined by iD with 3. Quake is considered to be ruined by Raven with 4, I personally really love Quake 4 but it's a bad/wrong opinion.

>enjoyed fallout 3.

opinion invalidated

implying 90% of this casual board would play quake if they got every character for nothing.

>most

>fallout 4 at least innovated a lot of mechanics for an rpg

My.
Fucking.
Sides.

Clutch is shit
Lizard Bitch is shit
Slash gets instagibbed by every single weapon

thats 3 out of like 6 that are shit
Making quake-man better than most

settlements and simulations are undoubtedly rpg mechanics.

every rpg lover spent hundreds of hours placing items in houses they stole in morrowind. being able to build your own and precisely place items around is a big part of an rpg experience

youve outed yourself as a casual fag

an rpg should offer more interesting choices then "where will I put this chair?"

Ah as expected you are just being ironic and not a full blown retard.

would you put it in your hair?

read a book if you dont want to do shit like that, dont pretend to be an rpg enthusiast

>west cuck lets you rent ingame stuff

holy fuck are western developer only run by jews?

>Lizard Bitch is shit

Except it's probably the most OP hero in the game right now.
Poison shit is extremely overpowered. It's an extra source of damage with pretty significant DPS.

This game runs like shit
No wonder Bethesda is behind it

Okay retards, let me spell it out for you.

This game is a retail release. If you buy it, you'll get all characters and other gameplay-changing elements for free FOREVER. Including everything added post-launch.

You have an OPTION to play it for free and rent characters. Characters are extremely cheap and you rent them for a day. Everything else is unchanged.

You also have an OPTION to pay less just for the champions you really like, rather than for the entire roster.

So you must be truly retarded to think this is a bad business model. It has a "unlock-all" retail release. It has a free mode so people can try it out and the game won't fucking die.

I don't have any problems with the performance.

Why dont you retards every mention that they are extremely easy to get in loot boxes too?

I'm not even mad because the default quake man is strong enough, mobile enough and has a fucking teleport with potential for instagibs.
The part that I'm mad about is the fucking netcode being unstable garbage with the matchmaking being equally shit.
I've been in games where everyone has 5-30 ping yet half the dudes are stuttering around like crazy, some people are literally impossible to hit because of how fucking jumpy their locations are.

I hate that it blocks your vision and you basically immobolize your self from moving and shooting when you spit making yourself get owned

Your fault for thinking it's a F2P game.
It's a B2P game with a very generous demo system that gives you access to all the content.

You can buy to full game to have access to everything including future content, you can buy champions separately or you can play for free and still have access to all the content but with a rent system.

You really should stop, it's the same with Prey, it doesn't make sense to be a shill for a publisher, I'm sure most Id Software fans hate or don't care about Bethesda.

The netcode is awful.
Try limiting your maxfps. I read that apparently you require more upload speed the more fps you have becauseyour position gets uploaded every frame. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

I noticed after I force-limited my FPS from 244 down to 60, it seemed like I was laggy and couldnt fucking shoot anyone.

I suspect this is the issue most people are having and thinking its the net-code when its really their shit computer or them forcing their FPS lower

Even mentioning loot boxes means more shitposting

>that garbage netcode

they'll fix it right?

True, but as long as you mention that every 5 levels you get the rarest loot box possible for free, then it could curb some shitposting.

My own connection is fine, I'm on a 40/40 line.
Everyone else is lagging around like crazy. If what you said is true they must be playing at 15 fps or some shit, it's awful.

So 60 fps isn't good enough to even play the game normally? I'm not going to fucking upgrade for this garbage when I can play csgo at 240+, rocket league and kf2 at 120+

>So 60 fps isn't good enough to even play the game normally?

I'm not going to confirm that, because it could just be a side-effect of my GPU fucking with the game.

I'm using an AMD RX480 and limiting the FPS through its software.

Server tick != client tick

> Not seeing the problem with renting characters
> in a F2P game

baka desu senpai

I realize that. I'm saying some poeple were lagging because they had poor upload speed and their connection got clogged due to too much upload from the game.

you didn't understand the point - being stronger than MOST still isn't good enough since there are stronger. either everyone is equal or everyone is free.

Yes they have already mentioned that they are working on the netcode. The beta has been out for about a month now so just relax.
It's so easy to get the ingame currency I don't know why people are having a panic. You can also unlock the characters with the crates or just buy the game.
Most of you dumb fucks are complete shit at video games and so i'm not even surprised about the shitposting alongside the constant Overwatch, mobile and shitty anime games on this board.

>rpg lovers enjoy painfully snapping pieces of tin to wrecked houses because there's no way to repair anything
>rpg lovers enjoy spending hours making settlement walls only to have supermutants spawn inside the walls
>muh immersion

they'll fix it never

>renting characters
>loot boxes
>skins
>waifufags from overshit

What grim times we live in.

the game is free, so over all not that bad a system desu.

Game companies are getting too trigger happy when it comes to locking more and more content behind paywalls for MP focused games. They're slowly turning multiplayer games into mobile style nickel and diming, it honestly wouldn't surprise if they started restricting playtime per day as well and this whole "renting" shit would certainly fit the bill.

I'll never understand why people ride publisher's dick so hard. They literally are fucking you without eye contact.

some people like that

>Fallout was ruined by Interplay

Why not play the classic mode with no character abilities or whatever?

>settlements and simulations are undoubtedly rpg mechanics.

I'm so lost the former is false while the latter can be true.

They havent confirmed if they will make it an official mode or just a server-list game niche mode without matchmaking

Hello, young 'un.

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_Brotherhood_of_Steel
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_Brotherhood_of_Steel_2

As bad as FO3 is (and it is pretty bad), it's nowhere nearly as bad as those (well, that, FOBOS 2 never saw the light of day).

>really liked q3
>try it out
>lag, stuttering, rubberband with no fps drops

what the fuck is this shit

Different universe

Just gonna mention that renting a champion costs about 5000 currency, winning a match gets you about 1000 renown losing is about 800. Not to mention you get 3 dailies a day which are worth about 5000+ in and of itself.

In essence you could just rent 2 champions a day and be good, chances are you'll really only gravitate to one champ anyways.

>dailies

Nice MMO mechanics in Quake.

Will there be a physical release? I'd love a box of this

120fps on 1440p ultra here. i5 4670 non k, 1070 and 8gb ram. Maybe you shouldn't play new games on a shit rig. Mine is 3,5 years old and it does fine, all I did was upgrading gpu.

>WHY IS IT NEW
Seriously why the actual fuck you care about side shit like that when the core gameplay is as fine as ever?

Why are people saying you have to buy the characters?
I have them all permanently unlocked?

Also as of now you can rent characters for in game currency which is optainable by performing certain challenges in game, you get 3 challenges at a time and they rotate daily. So you can basically earn a character to rent for free as long as you do them.

The people shitposting in quake threads all day are all about 40-50 years old and hate CHANGE.

See /vr/'s doom general.

Old men on Sup Forums are pathetic cucks.

>120fps
>lying on the internet

>Why are people saying you have to buy the characters?
>I have them all permanently unlocked?

You don't if you didn't play early beta and just started.

The current beta has them all unlocked, previous builds you had to buy or rent them to replicate the F2P experience

>See /vr/'s doom general.
They don't even play Quake, aside from a handful of anons. It's some amazing form of autism where some of them literally don't play a single videogame other than fucking Doom, and try to make Doom more like other games just so they can say they're still playing Doom.

I'm using them as an example.
And yes they are pure autism, and have their very own moderator that will delete any nay saying about doom in the thread.

Its like fucking REDDIT: the general in there.
A pure hugbox for doom babbies

>get into an argument with a doombabby about why quake is superior for both multi and singleplayer
>his argument boils down to "i can't kill everything with the super shotgun by sneezing on it"
>mfw all my posts get deleted

I'm so fucking afraid of them resetting the accounts again ;__;
After the first beta I lost my Ranger shit, at the second I lost my Visor shit, and now I have my waifu exactly like I want her.
Carmack pls don't destroy my quakefu ;__;

I have question: if I get free game and buy all heroes and gameplay-related stuff, do I spend less money than buying retail, same amount, or more?

Better be official the one thing I do not like is the "you can play it with your friends that counts" mode

if you want to play as anything other than Ranger you're a casual retarded piece of shit anyway

Ranger classic mode f2p all day every day

>or you can buy the game and get all characters

>I have question: if I get free game and buy all heroes and gameplay-related stuff, do I spend less money than buying retail, same amount, or more?

It's hard to say until the game is officially released, but If I had to guess you will save money in the long run by buying the whole game. Idk about cosmetics though, but I don't care anyway, maybe besides weapon skins.

A system a lot like that worked really well for Blacklight Retribution. Rent a bunch of gun parts for peanuts and make a profit within 20 minutes of playing. You get to try something different every time.