Remember me?

Who here /hyped/ for the new Metal Gear?

Hope we get some more info this E3!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x1bPQdbGyUY?t=2348
youtube.com/watch?v=yxOEvMTZKf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally nobody.
Fuck hype, fuck E3 and fuck OP.

I'm not hype for the new metal gear, because there will never be another true entry in the series. Survive does look interesting though, and instead of being a massive faggot about Konami I'm just gonna treat the Metal Gear aspects as a backdrop to a standalone thing.

The series will never survive this

It's gonna be great.

>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
>the contractor who trademarked sony's "v" is also responsible for death stranding and decima
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
PTSD
The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT E3

To add to this:
>mads slipped up and said kojima has 300 people at his tokyo offices working on death stranding
>kojima has claimed only 100 people are, to keep up the illusion this is a new independent studio
>a gz prisoner mumbles about the schrodinger equation
>"last year i thought i lost everything but i...*laughs*...didn't lose anything" - this is what kojima actually said at dorito pope's show
>the pt system crash screen is signed by "j", the letter j is on the bridge toro enters in the ds trailer 2
>jordan vogt-roberts laughs when asked about the konami / kojima split 39:08 of youtu.be/x1bPQdbGyUY?t=2348
>the only emblem that's left in the game's coding that hasn't be released for TPP is a picture of Kojima's head, it's going to be released on the first day of E3

Kojima Producions is literally not recorded as a private independent business nor holding company nor any fucking entity in Japan's registration bureau or anywhere else in the world

They also use front organizations to sell their products and those organizations refuse to tell you the name of who owns the intellectual property.

Also to make matters worse; Kojima's logo and name trademark for his team got turned down for copyright. And KONAMI still owns the name "Kojima Productions."

Feel free to mention this to him or his team members in Twitter. They won't dare respond to you.

Dorito Pope also slipped up in when being interviewed about how he got involved in the Moby Dick ruse when he said Kojima approached him and told him he wanted to do MGSV in 3 parts (Ground Zeroes, Phantom Pain, so what's Part 3).

You need to let go.

I'd rather have a dumb silly squad shooter come out of MGS5 instead of the terrible fucking mess and waste of a game that msg5 was. Thank god kojima isn't involved to make it ~artsy~ but not complete.

I'm not even gonna pull the "MGS without Kojima dead to me" card, but unless they pull in some serious talent, I just don't see how this could be anything more than a stupid cashgrab(what it quite literally is.)

Actually looking forward to it. The entire time I was playing Phantom Pain I just thought "this'd be cooler with a few friends".

Looking forward to it, looks interesting

Hold on to your dreams and never let go.

You're ok.

post yfw ALL of this is true

I'm going to laugh at you when E3 ends.

I'm pretty hype. Can't wait for the incoming mgs vs Godzilla rock demon. Played mgs for style and gameplay only so not down with the story babies.

Kojima Station Christmas 2014 truly was the best of times.

>laughing at anothers suicide

Why are you so cruel

Autism.

>Hope*
fixed that for you

What a travesty of a fanbase. I mean holy shit.

If this happens I swear to God I will track you down and suck your dick.

Pretty much more hyped for just about anything else than this trash.

Why do Konami even exist as a company anymore?

It looks fun however Kojimadrones are so butthurt about it merely existing as an idea they've been coming up with insane conspiracy theories to cope.

Did somebody say PACHINKO?!

This guy gets it.

If it's on Fox Engine and plays the same as Phantom Pain sign me the fuck up.

>the baby in DS trailers opens his right eye
>the same eye he will later lose, thus feeling a phantom pain
>"J has recently joined the survive team"
>J is born
>J = Jack, John
>BigBoss estimated date of birth is around the begining of WW2

>baby in the trailer is BIGBOSS

>the song used in the trailer is called "I'll keep coming", the name of the album is "0"
>"0" = Zero
>Zero keeps coming back in every MGS game until the very end
>Norman Reedus character suposedly hangs himself acording to PT Radio
>He comes back from death

>the poster shows a naked Norman as if he is reborn and start over from Zero, with the phrase "I'll keep coming"

>The baby is BigBoss and Norman is Zero

see you guys at E3

Screencapped.

Sorry senpai but I don't think you really know who Zero is.

Looking forward to it. MGSV had great gameplay, but was pretty limited by the story stumbling all over. This will hopefully give us an actual full survival game with good combat.

Oh my god give it up.
You faggots did the same shit thinking there would be an episode 3 released later / with the nuclear disarmament thing and it never happened.

>there would be an episode 3 released later / with the nuclear disarmament thing and it never happened.
Chapter 3 is MGS5 and it will be announced this E3. TPP also has another ending where we revisit Camp Omega to find out what really happened after the helicopter "crash". The revelation at Camp Omega will completely refrain the events of TPP, leading into MGS5. The Camp Omega ending is triggered by the "GzHelicopterCrash" variable.

Nuclear disarmament has not been reached yet. About three days ago Konami released an update on the nuke counter, the first time they've done so about seven months. They updated it again yesterday, now they're updating it consistently, with E3 right around the corner. Suspicious, no? Kojima said it would take more than a year to achieve nuclear disarmament. The actual counter is bullshit and there will be zero nukes whenever Kojima wants it to be. The final emblem to be released for TPP is an emblem of Kojima's head, and it's set to be released the first day of E3.

J-san joined the Survive development team a few days ago, J is signed on the PT system crash screen and is on the bridge Del Toro enters in the Death Stranding trailer. A month ago Sony trademarked "v" as a game property with the same contractor who trademarked Death Stranding and Decima. With E3 right around the corner.

It's happening.

I didn't know a community manager is a part of the dev team.

That's right little sheep, it's all just a coincidence, don't use critical thinking, be a good little sheep and run along, kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxOEvMTZKf8

I believe there's more after disarmament too, but you're wrong on these two points:

>The final emblem to be released for TPP is an emblem of Kojima's head, and it's set to be released the first day of E3.
There's no evidence of that

>J-san joined the Survive development team a few days ago
Wrong, he's just the new community manager

Get a real job, you pathetic exuse for human

>The final emblem to be released for TPP is an emblem of Kojima's head, and it's set to be released the first day of E3.
Get fucked faggot, it's literally in the code.

>Wrong, he's just the new community manager
Yes, and it's not suspicious at all. Good sheep.

In my opinion it will be good

I'm looking forward to just how much it will suck.

Once E3 Is done will you guys call it quits or will this go on until Death Stranding is released?