Microsoft

>Microsoft
>new console, maybe bunch of unannounced games

>Nintendo
>fuck ton of unannounced stuff, most of it will be third parties dipping thier toes in the water with ports from previous years though

>Sony
>VR flopped, Pro flopped, nothing to show but a bunch of the same shit they revealed last year

So who do you think is gonna win E3 this year?

Who do you think has the most pressure to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/playstation-vr/cid=STORE-MSF75508-PLAYSTATIONVR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sony definitely doesn't since the PS4 is selling great. They don't have to show anything.

VR didn't flop, there's just no games for it.
They actually sold a shitton.

Sony will bring out pic related to announce the new line up of original games

Xbox One Scorpio will be nice buhave no exclusives of its own
The only way to save it is if they announce you can play with keyboard and mouse on it imho so people with shittier computers just switch to Xbox.
Looking forward to Cuphead, no idea if Microsoft will show anything else that's interesting.

Sony will have the Uncharted soft reboot with Chloe, either that zombie game they shower last time or TLOU 2, more Gawd Of War
A remake of an old IP in the vein of Ratchet and Clank perhaps?

It's going to be a rehash of last year's E3 but this time the games are coming out "soon"

We fly highhh

Ape Escape 4 when?

So excited for Sonys HD remakes of games ive already played and another darksouls clone Im sure.

NEVER EVER LADS LOL!

>roughly 1 million
>every VR game already in bargain bin

>every company announced they are shutting down VR investment last week during thier annual reports
>B-but it just needs more games

>Coachella

Wow
Absolutely dropped
I have no more respect for this guy

Obviously Sony will show more info about God of My Wifes Son.

Bloodborne 2 is coming out.

>he was in my area
if only I had known I could have taken him out
P.S. don't come to this area it's a shithole unless you're a huge fag or super rich. If you are a huge fag though you can get all the dick you want in Palm Springs.

this is bait or you are this delusional?
M$ doesnt cares about games and Scalebound clearly proves it.
Nintendo makes kiddy stuff, we are not target audience of their games.

>being this much of a Sony cuck

This.

>Nintendo
>fuck ton of nothing
fixed

Sony doesn't need a strong E3 this year. The PS4 is well off already because of the strong release.
MS and Nintendo need games for their new consoles. Nintendo had a strong start with BotW, but I doubt anything on the switch will top it. MS probably won't have any strong exclusives.
EA and Beth could have some cool games to announce like Star Wars and one of Beth's several projects. It would be great if Beth talked about a new engine. I will be optimistic about the Star Wars games and hope EA learned from BF, but I doubt they did.
Also, we may get some Cyberpunk 2077 news since CDPRed said they'd talk about it this year at the eariliest.

>he picked the worst one!

Oh well maybe next gen, eh sonybro?

PS4 had a shit release. It looks good now because it just came out with a handful of games, but, I mean, what's next?

>microsoft
not expecting anything and that's okay. the xbox one is...nice looking I guess
>sony
hoping for at least one cool thing for once but I know we probably won't see shit
>nintendo
pretty sure it'll be 100% mario though I hope it won't be

Nintendo will probably announce a new Zelda and release it in 5 years with a new console.

i wanna hug that nug

>Microsoft
Xbox one scorpio for $599 US dollars, will show off Cuphead again without a clear release date
>Nintendo
Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2, new games for Metroid and Pokemon, Mobile Zelda and AC
>Sony
God of War, Bloodborne 2 and RDR2 (likely delayed)

>bloodborne 2 and metroid
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Hello Redmond.
>Halo Wars 2 DLC and the finished version of ReCore
Hehehehehe

PS4 Portable

Screencap this

sony reveals another portable

honestly I don't want it to be true but I know it will be. sony WILL try and copy the switch at some point. Too many people want AAA level portable gaming

Yet another Fromsoft rehash most likely.

Most of you guys have little to no understanding of the gaming industry and are just posting things based on feels.

just get a switch then...

It is inevitable.

I am getting a switch in a couple of months. I just think it would be stupid for sony to make another handheld. they'll just fuck it up

> he does nothing but play games all day

I'm excited for remasters so I can experience games for the first time in HD. fite me

>Sony reveals 3rd flop in a row
Kek

This desu.

Console gaming is dying and Sony knows this, yet they don't have any original ideas for either saving it or shifting away from it.

I can't even be surprised that the pro flopped to be quite honest. Sony already has a large as fuck installbase with the PS4 base model. People want games for their investment. This "release new nextgens all the time" bullshit is gonna kill consumer trust.

Personally I haven't bought a sony platform since PS2 because fuck paid online in any form or capacity but seriously, it's interesting that a console manufacturer of all things would try this bullshit without seeing how many times this has failed in the past with other companies, the major example being Sega. The fact that they try this not out of desperation but out of green further amuses me.

They have a like..what 80% control of the industry right now and they're trying this shit? I dont know whether to facepalm or fucking laugh. Sony children are poor, they want their hardware investment to be honored, not be told they have to buy yet another piece of hardware.

>60 million PS4s sold
>dying

Sony is objectively winning this generation

Microsoft is trying to tap into the PC market

Nintendo has best portable console of the last decade

The salt would be maximum when Sony drops Monster Hunter 5 on PS Quadruptle.

I fucking hate MH but the salt level would be maximum.

Greed* not green, holy fuck I should sleep man.

this
expect playstation move levels of blatant copying

> ps4pro
> flop

check monthly sales. It outsells the fucking xbone

Console gaming isn't dying and even if it was people want hardware for cheap not gimmicks. Nintendo admitted they couldn't play ball with Sony with the switch.

Outselling current sales of a dying platform=\= achieving the goal of selling enough units to replace their current platform which has sold like 55million+ by now.

Nice try.

Wait, the goal of the PS4pro is to sell another 55million?

>thinks the goal of the pro was to replace the base 4

lel

Microsoft is going to announce their Smash clone with Forza, Master Chief, and Milo in it and kick the shit out of Sony.

Sony can't lose now.

Ninty gone full retard ignoring big console.
Xbox lacks game.

Now PS4 is the market, along with PC.

Post YFW the Switch and Xboxone together will never ever sell 60 million units

What else would you release a more powerful hardware iteration of your current model if not to replace it. Of course they meant it to be a direct upgrade, it was marketed as such this cant be denied. It's like you don't pay attention to the brand you're defending.

It's of course a unrealistic goal but considering they released PS4 so far behind the modern developers expected standard of power for the medium (so much so PS4 struggles to run some of it's games above 20FPS at some points) it's not too surprising they'd release it.

People still remember Milo?

I don't know, to make money?

Sony is not the only one who release console revision, at least they are smart enough to offer stronger spec ones.

>
It's of course a unrealistic goal but considering they released PS4 so far behind the modern developers expected standard of power for the medium (so much so PS4 struggles to run some of it's games above 20FPS at some points) it's not too surprising they'd release it.
Hey, the Switch exists now.

Gotta have a Kinect rep.

what is this meme? the switch is selling well and has:
>one of the most critically acclaimed launch titles of all time
>a new ip
>sequel to well recieved ip
>very successful port of a popular game

Just like usual, Sony will announce games, a lot of games. Other company fanboys will force their delusion to soothe their bleeding anus.

yeah but only a fraction of those games even end up being good

>VR
>Also on PC

lol

>Zelda
>also on PC
zozzle

sony already won the normalfag audience, they just buy everything you throw at them and just meme the competition to death
see: nvidia, intel, EA, apple, blizzard, etc

>emulated

tee hee

go look at the charts for most talked about game of E3 2016 you delusional tard

Who can blame them?

They make conventional consoles that have both jap and western 3rd party support.

Who do not want that?

Fuck innovation, fuck wagglan.

The only flaw of Sony is not capitalizing on the jap influence enough (unlike the PS2 era).

post more of her my man

>Smash clone
Please no, I rather Nintendo add MS characters to smash than another playstiaion all-star

>VR flopped

literally where is this coming from? It was fucking impossible to get one before like, last month, and they've JUST announced last week that they're increasing production to keep up with demand. People here just believe whatever they think without doing a single second of research.

>Not including Forza car

ya fucked up

Sony will "win" because they'll show a short teaser trailer to a new console at the very end, and all Sup Forums will take away from e3 will be that.

sauce?

>can't be surprised

buddy your source of information on this is a fucking Sup Forums post

I dunno I see PSVR sitting on shelves everywhere. I mean what the heck do you play on it?

Resident Evil 7, Dirt Rally, Farpoint comes out this week. Last week I played Gnog and Statik: Institute of Retention, I still probably play about 4 hours of Eve: Valkyrie per week.

>inb4 I don't like them so they don't count :-)

there are plenty of games.

>tfw those hips are merely shooped

I feel so betrayed

>Sony Nomad

3d traps do not exist.

Abominations only look good in fantasy.

>>VR flopped, Pro flopped,
>just because it didn't sell 500 billion units, it failed

r u a retard

From Soft is developing a VR compatible game for 2017 atm. I hope it's gonna Armored Core.

>spend billions on VR
>don't create any games for it
Why the fuck do companies do this? It's money down the drain.

That would be incredible. Also really looking forward to Ace Combat 7.

I'll only buy if /ourguy/ is in.

Let's hope that it's not only playable via VR.

store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/playstation-vr/cid=STORE-MSF75508-PLAYSTATIONVR

>103 matches
>no games

it's only just been out for six months.

>Nintendo won E3 last year with one fucking game
>this year we learn what they have been hiding since then

>companies are stopping production on VR games
Flopped
>ps4 pro doesn't get any enhancements for newer games
Flopped

Is the scorpio even a new console

Isn't it just like a minor upgrade like the PS4 Pro

>only a month away to see what Retro has been working on

What game? The downgraded version of a game they've been showing since 2012?

A lot of those are double entries, and some are barely even games at all.

Yeah. Kinda pathetic Sony couldn't even defeat a fucking 2012 Gamecube looking game.

Can't wait for Donkey Kong County Coconut Cucks for the 3DS!

Nintendo is completely irrelevant here, even if they announced the second coming of Jesus Christ nobody would give a shit about them.

Microsoft is a fucking meme, everyone I know has a PS3 or PS4 and there's like a single guy with a 360.

Unless Microsoft announces some new 10/10 exclusive game Sony will win, as much as it hurts me saying this.

PS4 Pro was a minor upgrade from PS4
Scorpio is MUCH more powerful than PS4 Pro

Not gonna lie, I wanna see more GoW4 shit. Boss battles alone viking shit has a shit ton of potential

>Wii U flopped
>Nintendo won
Sure thing, drone.

Here are the highlights for me
>ms
Sadly I don't know much about their games, but I wish they would just put their games to steam finally (even if they do it like ubisoft)

>nintendo
Mario is the highlight, hopefully some octopath but I don't expect some suprise. Maybe metroid by from.

>sony
Kingsfield 5 with VR functionality. Or demon souls remake and later kingsfield hd vr

source? On either?

It's really sad that a console with 13 million sold had 5 times the amount of good first party games too.

Is Sony the most cucked company in all of existence?

>Nintendo releases MonHun 5 and takes over Japan
Nintendo always wins, baby

any gaming site in the past fucking week

Financial reports came in and even Capcom is dropping VR

Bunch of games released so far in May has no bonus stuff for ps4 pro users. Not even resolution upscaling.