Diablo 2

so as im walking into nightmare i picked up a weapon that does a shitfuck of damage and CCs enemies which is something im not capable of doing without it.
but it costs 300k gold to repair
where do i get mad gold??
is there some runeword that's cheap but also sells for a lot that i can use on armors i pick up?

Anything with charges costs a metric ton to repair.

Either find something better or, I dunno, find the gold? You'll replace that weapon soon enough, if you're only in Nightmare.

I think there was a cube recipe for repairing items. Cube ith with Ral rune or something? Idk

The reason it's so expensive is because of the spell charges. If you don't use the spell, or at least use it sparingly, it will be much cheaper next time.

oshit nigga thanks

Ort + chipped gem + your weapon in cube.
Alternatively, just Ort if you dont care about the frozen orb charges.

There's a cube recipe (weapon + Ort rune + chipped gem) to fully repair/recharge it

user, to play Diablo 2 the right way you need plugy and the Hero Editor.

On the hero editor you create 4 or 6 small charms with a fuckton of MF and gold find, then the game will be way better + plugy allow you to have a fuckton of stash space and respec whenever you want.

Stack gold find and do Travincal, kill council members, receive shitloads of items and gold.
Supposedly you can get several hundred thousand per run in NM with extreme GF%, but given you've only just started it that might be out of your reach for a while.
You could probably do it on hell for a while if you need money for anything else, but using runes is probably more efficient for just repairing weapons.

does this work with mods like Path of Diablo in single player or do I run risk of getting banned in multi?

No one can ban you in MP for what you do in SP
plugy doesn't work in MP though

i only use plugy&frosting its aight

Those MF/gold charms are a pretty good idea.

DiabloII solo self-found is suffering.

>those graphics

it's a jew sword

>that woman

not cool

Stop playing old outdated games. D3 is much better and has a better art style.

*blocks ur path*

this defeats the entire purpose of the game

>I posted it again

*Blocks your *Blocks your path* path*

>Cooldowns on everything the game

>1-3 active skills and 1248 passives: The Game

No, it doesn't you dumbass.

>this speeds up the entire purpose of the game

Just like path of exile

Just like every ARPG.

Just like how mom use to make.

yeah i dont know about that

>you

>posting while under 18

is the moddb page legit?

Do runs around Lower Kurast and open the chests in the houses.
They contain extra amount of blue + yellow items and sell well.

ok????????????????????

poe would be a 10/10 game if not for its horrendous "crafting" system, which is just ultra expensive gambling in disguise