Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHTTDVt4KgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both, but Kaathe is less in the wrong, Frampt is a little bitch that sucked too much Gwyn cock.

Only correct choice is based Aldia, you get to see what lies "beyond the scope of light beyond the reach of dark" with a living bonfire infused tree dude at your side.

>not realizing they are in it together

>"beyond the scope of light beyond the reach of dark"

its nothing.

aldia was a pretentious faggot. its like if vaatividya made an oc and they added him in as dlc

The one on the left?

>we will never hear anything more about these retarded looking snakes

The dark is legit shit.

Age of fire all days every days bitch nigger.

Thanks for your input Gwyn

bruh it's the same dude, we NEVER saw """them""" right next to each other

>one is in league with the kingdom that would see fire rule over all indeffinitely
Bad Idea

>one says fuck that lets see what happens otherwise
Still dont know what happens in the dark thanks to gwyn. Could have been cozy but you literally never find out.

>spending an entire age fucking Yuria and her sister while rulling over mankind at the peak of your power
>legit shit

You got some Gwyn's cum on your cheek fagboi.

>I'm a faggot and never choose to extinguish the flame

fix'd

For real, werent there like 8 heads at the end when you became the dark lord?

I want to fight that fucking hydragon so damn bad

Have you seen Anor Londor, because that's what peak civilization looks like.

have you seen New Londor? Now that's what dark looks like.

There are multiple primordial serpents, not just 2. They are just being that failed to become dragons and have been around since the beginning. The 8 you see in the end are just Kaathe's friends, Frampt is just a fag.

Then I'll fight both hydragons.

ILL FUCKING KILL THEM ALL FUCK

Agree.
DaS 2 is full of shit lorewise.

The big snake was wrong.

They're the same creature faggots.

Why do you think we never see below their neck?

>Have you seen Anor Londor, because that's what peak civilization looks like.
yeah that's what happens during the age of fire, where humans are weak as shit and gods are strong as fuck
>have you seen New Londor? Now that's what dark looks like.
That's what the dark looks like during the age of fire, where "mankind" is extremely weak. Also dark would be untended graves, not new londo. New Londo is underground, untended graves is the full absence of dark.

>yeah that's what happens during the age of fire, where humans are weak as shit and gods are strong as fuck
So maybe it's best to leave it to the gods?
>That's what the dark looks like during the age of fire, where "mankind" is extremely weak. Also dark would be untended graves, not new londo. New Londo is underground, untended graves is the full absence of dark.
New Londor is what happens when a city is corrupted by the abyss, which is the corrupted dark.

>New Londor is what happens when a city is corrupted by the abyss, which is the corrupted dark.
>corrupted dark

Both New Londo and Oolacile arent from natural dark at all. Thats like saying the chaos and demons are from natural fire.

You really think giving lifedrain to new londo was natural? Not even close, it was just kaathe teasing humans with power and it was a bad idea from the get go. How about manus? Would have never been that way if he wasnt tortured by oolacile sorcerers to gain more power on kaathes recommendation.
Kaathe is a cock, he doesnt want the dark he wants to screw over frampt and gwyn.

You want natural dark? Untended graves is one example, the ending of 3 when it just gets real dark and everyone has to live in eternal stubbed toes is another time we actually see the beginning of true dark.

Manus didnt even create the abyss, just another myth like how artorias saved the world from it.

So maybe it's best to leave it to the gods?
But we've never seen what a proper age of dark looks like, since we've never had one.
>New Londor is what happens when a city is corrupted by the abyss, which is the corrupted dark.
Dark=/=Abyss
Dark is peaceful, it's just dark, nothing more. Abyss is the fucked up version, and you can have dark without abyss.

>Abyss is the fucked up version, and you can have dark without abyss.

Doubtful. Abyss existed long before manus and the corruption of it BUT you still might be right.

It's all shit. World is a cesspit.

The dialogue literally says frampt and kaathe both serve you

>World is a cesspit.
Nah.

World was some tees that grew and lizards that liked to chill on them, then a fire started and some dudes were like lol fire. Cue the entirety of the trilogy, which was a cesspit, and then at the end you see all those trees burnt to shit and the world turning to ash with lifeforms reverting back to trees after being hollow for too long. What is great fertilizer for all those trees that need to grow? Ash.

Its like a cycle or something.

A cycle of shit.

I've never seen anyone misinterpret what Aldia said this hard. Jesus. He says flat out that "there is no path." That humans will never escape the cycles.

>Only correct choice is based Aldia, you get to see what lies "beyond the scope of light beyond the reach of dark" with a living bonfire infused tree dude at your side.

Aldia never actually stated that there was a solution besides choosing the Age of Fire or Dark. If anything, he outright implies that these are your only choices.

The developers.

Up until you first meet these slimy fucks, I was SO into the game. I thought it was perfect.

Then this snake fuck with dentures shows up and takes me out of the game.

>faggots who would betray the dark soul and humans in favor of linking the flame and helping out the gods who don't give a shit about humans anyway
Neck yourselves.

hmmm

Same as the people who join the stormcucks

>You want natural dark? Untended graves is one example, the ending of 3 when it just gets real dark and everyone has to live in eternal stubbed toes is another time we actually see the beginning of true dark.

Its the Deep suppose to be what the "natural darkness" originally was? Or I'm I missing something.

Frampt: I'm going to go find some more dudes to set on fire.

Kaathe: That's dumb you're dumb, I'm going to get this dark party started right!

What's wrong with them? They do nothing but add infinitely more to the game. They give weight to the notion of linking the fire. They add intrigue that wouldn't otherwise be there. For instance: Let's say you only met Frampt. When you enter the DLC and speak to Marvelous Chester, he states that

Believe it or not…
Oolacile has brought the Abyss upon itself.
Fooled by that toothy serpent, they upturned the grave of primeval man, and incited his ornery wrath.
What could they have been thinking?

So immediately it calls into question what the fuck Frampt is up to. Makes you think about shit more. Then you look online after you beat the game and find there are TWO serpents. So you find the second serpent and he tells you truth behind the Dark Soul, Gwyn, etc. It greatly expands on the world, intrigue, and moral implications of the game. I'm honestly surprised you feel you the way you do.

If i remember right, this is a fanfic design who won a context and was put in the game.

I got a question.
So the Dark Soul is suppose to be dark right? Then whats the deal with Firekeepers Souls?

A quick google search can't find anything on that, man.

>I suspect thou hast taken a gander at it,
>But the Dark of the Abyss, which swallowed poor Artorias, threatens to devour our entire land of Oolacile.
>It seems that this dire fate is unavoidable.
>But, seduced by a Dark serpent or no,
>They awoke that thing themselves, and drove it mad.
>…One's demise is always one's own making.

Reminder that the serpents are just capitalising on the order of the world for their own ends and that humanity would have found a way to fuck everything up anyway.

"Soul of a long-lost Fire Keeper.
Each Fire Keeper is a corporeal manifestation of her bonfire, and a draw for the humanity which is offered to her. Her soul is gnawed by infinite humanity, and can boost the power of the precious Estus Flask. Reinforced Estus Flasks capture denser Estus, allowing for increased restoration of HP."

It's got a shitton of Humanity in it + being a physical manifestation of a fire probaly makes it that grey/white color.

Has nothing to do with lore.
Has everything to do with the denture teeth and weird face.

Would have preferred them to be boring snake looking guys desu

Unfortunately the Deep and Londor are two things well never get to really know more about because memezaki

gwyn did nothing wrong, he was by fact the hero.

Oh.

>They are just being that failed to become dragons
They are also the gold and silver serpent, respectively.

>You get to see
No you don't.

Hi, Frampt.

Wrong shield then. It happens.

>tfw dark souls 3 turned out worse than dark souls 2

Really?

I love when From gets wierd the most personally. I got bored with their later games because the strange factor wasnt there, aside from BB in certain ways that is

Dark Souls 3 with all the DLC is worse than vanilla, unpatched Dark Souls 2

>Londor
Unlike other, I don't think Londor really needed to be elaborated on.

As for the Deep, I always assumed that it was just the abyss because there is a an item description or two in Das I/III that associated the abyss with water.

>It's got a shitton of Humanity in it + being a physical manifestation of a fire probaly makes it that grey/white color.

So when humanity/the dark soul is exposed to fire, its very nature changes?

You people do realize that both Kathee and Frampt are working towards the same goal, with frampt speculating on you burning out way faster than gwyn, right?

They are both fucking with you and pretty much everything they say is bullshit.

This is revealed once you do the "age of darkness" ending, with BOTH kathee and frampt being (((at your service))).

nah framp and cuckstalker are, retards just trying to manipulate mandkin for their own propouses as some anons already point out, they are just faggy serpents that failed to turn into dragons, what a bunch of cucks. Gwyn in the other hand not only took humans out of the darkness he even sacrificed himself to the fire to protect the human world. As i said the true hero.

>there is a an item description or two in Das I/III that associated the abyss with water

Interesting, they might be associated but its not likely since the abyss makes beings revert to their base humanity and the deep isnt anywhere near that.

This.

Not even close.

>abyss makes beings revert to their base humanity
Humanity/the Dark Souls nature state isn't abyssal or wild. Its usually peaceful, but it is extremely volatile and goes wild when provoked by extreme emotions.

>So when humanity/the dark soul is exposed to fire, its very nature changes?
Wasn't thus why Gwyn was so afraid of humans? Because they were capable of harnessing both dark and fire?

>the last fight wasn't against these fuckers

>ifunny
you

Hey, so... abyss is kind of running wild. You wouldn't know anything about that...?

>Wasn't thus why Gwyn was so afraid of humans? Because they were capable of harnessing both dark and fire?

I thought he was afraid of humanity because of their Dark Souls, not because they could use both dark and fire.
Come to think of it, Gwyn may have even tried to help humans harness the power of fire by giving them the dark sign.

I don't even know the difference between the two, hell I didn't even know there were two until I went back to firelink after four kings and the one there told me to piss off.

>Primordial serpents are proto-dragons
>Thinking they have humanity or the God's interests at heart
did you guys not play Artorias of the Abyss or what

He was afraid of the potential abbysal nature of humanity, its pretty clear in the ringed city just see what happened to those ringed knights.

Gwyn is not the dictator/bad goy people want to think he is.

who would win in a fight between dark souls 3 hodrick and a single dark souls 1 torch hollow?

This pic is fucking perfect.

not sure how you jump to the conclusion that one of the many serpents in the dark ending is frampt when his goals seem to be in juxtaposition with kaathes

Kaathe: What!? No! Why!?

>das and das3 hints that serpents exerced influence throughout whole history
>you never meet them again
Talk about missed opportunity. Can you imagine entering the room and hearing "Chosen Undead..."

>returning to the asylum at level 30 in giants set and get fucked near instantly
Poor hodricks toast

dark souls 3 was so disappointing when it came to lore stuff

i wasn't expecting it to give conclusive answers to a lot of questions but there's next to no new info in the game, it's really boring

some of the questions they did answer weren't even that interesting, like nameless king being gwyn's firstborn, the only reason anyone cared was because you could speculate that it could have been many of the characters from dark souls 1, if we would have known in advance that it was just some dude who would show up in the third game no one would have bothered speculating, and paradoxically dark souls 1 is a little bit less interesting now that we know

There is more than one?

>paradoxically

*retroactively

>not sure how you jump to the conclusion that one of the many serpents in the dark ending is frampt

Well Kaathe literally says that both him and frampt are "serving you", which I assume is him fucking with you again basically acting as if you had anything to say.

See:
youtube.com/watch?v=nHTTDVt4KgM

Both were wrong, there is no right answer.
Because of the actions of frampt, the world turned to fucking ash, and if kaathe had his way, the world would be like the ringed city.

>Still dont know what happens in the dark thanks to gwyn
Oolacile happens you goddamn moron

Im pretty sure that was the ass crest shield

>outright implies

>both were wrong!!

fucking NOOTROLfag fencesitters

>Chosen Undead
>forced to play the gods games and repeat the cycle

>Ashen one
>forced to play the gods games and repeat the cycle

>good hunter
>forced to play the OLD ONES games and repeat the cycle

>bearer of the curse
>immune to the curse of the undead, says fuck the dark, and fuck the light I'm going to find a way to fix this shit

>the world turned to fucking ash
?

You for falling for their bullshit

I liked the firstborn stuff. You can find Ornstein armor in there which begs the question if he tried to bring him back but they ended up clashing. I dont think it downgrades anything. I mean, im glad at least one little overarching story had some closure for a change.

The world would be like the abyss, without form or void and without shit ass dead dudes going hog wild. The ringed city is because gwyn gifted it to them, assface.

FRAMPHT IS ALWAYS WRONG

>Young Hollow, there are but two paths. Inherit the order of this world, or destroy it.

Inherit = Link the fire/Inherit Gwyn's role
Destroy = Age of Dark

>I'm going to find a way to fix this shit
>Fails just like Aldia and Vendrick did

you did see the sea of ash after breaking the egg right?

The fight you had with Gael was in the future where lighting the fire over and over had diminishing returns and instead the world finally became ashier than ashy larry.

DaS/DaS3 = statist cuck ending
DaS2 = supreme randian hero ending

Replace "FRAMPHT" with "GWONPH." C'mon, son.

>you did see the sea of ash after breaking the egg right?
Haven't beaten DSIII yet. Ain't had ample time.

If you beat the Four Kings before placing the Lordvessel, you get to meet Darkstalker Kaathe.

Dark Souls was to convoluted for it's own good, it was a mistake to trying to keep spinning the story. The story should have ended with Dark Souls 1 with them focusing on a new theme and story.

Both Demons Souls and Bloodborne concluded in their respective games without the need to further expand the story.

Was Knight Slayer Tsorig the bearer of the curse?

I remember the first press releases on DSII, how they said DSII takes place in the "south pole" relative to where Lordran takes place. I was so excited at the implication that Souls games would take on a different setting, theme, motifs with each game. And while that's kind of true, they decided to keep the baggage of the previous iteration. Which is disappointing.

he certainly has a curse to bear